HIStory Album Anniversary Poll :DDD

Which song on the HIStory album is the BEST? (IYO)

• Total voters

✨T✨

Proud Member
On this day (16th June), 23 years ago (1995), the INCREDIBLE HIStory album was released!!

So to celebrate, I thought I would create a poll dedicated to the album! Which song on the album (Excluding the "HIStory Begins" CD), in your opinion is the best? Discuss the video made and the musical composition of the song, to persuade others to believe that your choice is the best!

220px-MJ-HIStory.jpg

:D :D :D

Last edited:
In my opinion every song is great but especially Earth Song. Whenever and wherever i listen to it; it sends a shiver down my spine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whenever and wherever i listen to it; it sends a shiver down my spine.

Gah same! I get shivers and goosebumps, especially during the "All though I know, We've DRIFTED FAAAAR" part Lololol :rollin:

These song polls are always SUCH a difficult choice for me....it's like choosing between my children!!

I chose YANA...I know some fans think it's corny, but I find it to be extremely comforting.
It has helped me through some hard times, for sure.

The other favourites I have on this album are Come Together, Little Susie and HIStory.
I'm a bit different from most other fans, with my choices, I know.

HIStory is my utmost favorite MJ album and it's so hard to pick the best one because there are so many great tracks. For me, it's a tie between "Little Susie" and "They Don't Care About Us". The composition on the former is fantastic and shows how great of a composer Michael was. The latter's videos were fantastic, though I prefer the Brazil version (just because of the drums lol).

Favourite MJ album and always has been. While I prefer the Dangerous cover, MJ returning after a worldwide witch hunt as an indestructible statue was perfection. The promo campaign for HIStory in the UK was amazing. I still have the cardboard cutout of the statue.

Sooo hard to choose between all these songs! I had to make a choice but really, I have several favorites. It's interesting to make polls like that! :D I chose "2 bad" because the way MJ sings in this one gives me a lot of energy! Like, you feel ready for any challenge you have to face, any struggle, any fight, you know you're there, standing, because he stood as well and fought like he always did! This song gives me confidence and strength, a little bit like the lyrics of "Unbreakable" do, the whole "I'm steady laughing" thing, you know?

I chose "2 bad" now, but hey, who knows, if I had had to choose at another moment, maybe I'd have picked another one :p

Bahahahah I know I'm sorry I made it so difficult! I can definitely relate to what you said about YANA... Such a beautiful song :innocent:

Last edited:
Cool poll (y)

without a doubt for me it’s Stranger in Moscow :blush:

Over the weekend, I found myself on YT and just played that video. So soothing with the rain and I love this video such raw emotions and soothing at the same time.

Other fave one is Little Susie ;) so hauntingly beautiful

My vote goes for Earth Song, the message of the song is so powerful and relevant, now more than ever. Totally love You are not alone and They don't care about us too :)

I'm going for Stranger In Moscow because it's an absolute masterpiece in every way

But the HIStory album is all over fantastic, thanks for making this poll to celebrate a brilliant album

Well this isn’t an easy question, but if I was forced to only pick one song it’s Stranger In Moscow. It really explains a lot of how I feel inside too. I completely understand the sentiment. The video is also just incredible. His facial expression and the slow rain really creates an amazing atmosphere.

Sooo hard to choose between all these songs! I had to make a choice but really, I have several favorites. It's interesting to make polls like that! :D I chose "2 bad" because the way MJ sings in this one gives me a lot of energy! Like, you feel ready for any challenge you have to face, any struggle, any fight, you know you're there, standing, because he stood as well and fought like he always did! This song gives me confidence and strength, a little bit like the lyrics of "Unbreakable" do, the whole "I'm steady laughing" thing, you know?

I chose "2 bad" now, but hey, who knows, if I had had to choose at another moment, maybe I'd have picked another one :p

same! I voted for They Don't Care About Us, because I think it's that one song that is bringing people together and has a good message. Personally, I listen to Scream, 2 Bad, This Time Around, Money and Tabloid Junkie more than They Don't Care About Us.

This is one of my fave albums, because so many songs have a strong and real message

Scream is that one song where I have the most emotions when it starts, it still feels like the first time I was listening to it. It's so good. Aaaah I love this album so much :wub:

HIStory is my favorrite MJ album so this was a very hard choice. I chose HIStory because it seems so unloved and the message is so powerful and the song sums up the album perfectly.

Back