Paris "Janet & I Haven't Argued In Six Years"

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
Paris tweeted this out earlier today:
"janet and i haven’t argued in over 6 years, stop with these stupid rumors. i have nothing but love for my family and they all know it. f*ck off."
Now y'all pressed paninis can rest your minds and stop reading into tabloid B.S. I told y'all and you didn't believe me. Check mate. Source: Paris' Twitter (yes it's real otherwise I wouldn't have made this thread. But you know I'm doing it to piss you off because Janet clearly makes your blood boil and makes you seethe)
anigif_enhanced-10540-1436198091-2.gif

Dunk96;4225346 said:
Paris tweeted this out earlier today:
"janet and i haven’t argued in over 6 years, stop with these stupid rumors. i have nothing but love for my family and they all know it. f*ck off."
Now y'all pressed paninis can rest your minds and stop reading into tabloid B.S. I told y'all and you didn't believe me. Check mate. Source: Paris' Twitter (yes it's real otherwise I wouldn't have made this thread. But you know I'm doing it to piss you off because Janet clearly makes your blood boil and makes you seethe)
anigif_enhanced-10540-1436198091-2.gif

Ok. Maybe the media is just playing them against each other then.

You MADE a thread just to piss people off??? LOL.

I can glean a couple of things from Paris' tweet, which I find very interesting.

1) Paris called her Janet, not Aunt Janet - hmmmmm.

2) They haven't argued in six years. This means they did argue six years ago, in 2012 (which was Grannygate).

3) They haven't talked much, since then.

I'm sure that Paris loves and respects her family....her father raised her to be respectful, polite and loving, but I don't think many of her Aunts and Uncles feel the same way about her, or her brothers. I don't need tabloids to help me make those observations, or form my opinions.

Her father raised her with almost nothing to do with those leeches. No wonder she has little involvement.

Prob hasnt spoke to her in 6 years thats why ? we know jr has no contact or didnt upto 18 months ago.

She can speak or not to who she likes.i personally dont like or dislike someone based on whether paris has a relationship with them. Thats her business. I judge based off peoples actions and words that they carry out and say and unfortunatly since 09 janet has a long track record when it comes to things she has said and done

But let's keep hating on janet for various reasons while Michael's own daughter sees it otherwise..

Comments from Paris like this gets me annoyed at how some people act within the forum

KOPV;4225441 said:
But let's keep hating on janet for various reasons while Michael's own daughter sees it otherwise..

Comments from Paris like this gets me annoyed at how some people act within the forum

IF Paris really said this, then it just means that it was she, not Janet, who always takes the high road. During Grannygate, it was Paris who said thatbJanet never slapped her. Janet later came out and said something. Never once did Janet come to the aid of her 12 year-old niece when her fans were posting all over social media and calling Paris a “bitch” and every other foul name. She allowed Gladys Knight and other black celebrities to talk about Paris in very hateful ways, without clearing up the fact that it was she(Janet) and Randy who were the principal cause of Paris’ reaction about the whereabouts of her grandmother. Not once, then or now, has Janet ever apologized for her part in this scheme.

I don’t believe that neither Paris or Prince has spoken to Janet in six years or more. Of course, if they haven’t spoken, then how could they argue? Again, Paris is taking the high road and saying that she and Janet have had no confrontation. I don’t believe they have, because she has not been around Janet since Grannygate. I don’t trust Janet, and IMO neither does Paris or Prince after what she, Randy and others tried to do to them.

Last edited:
She did write this on twitter and she was 14 at the time of the grannygate wasn’t she? I do see your point that Janet did not act then her fans and others said really hafeful things about her young niece just as she didn’t the they wrote really hateful comments about MJ at the forum they had at janetjackson.com back then the years after the trial. Still this is 2018 and I think you are correct that they are not close but the rumours about arguments is probably just the media playing the off against each other because Paris is starting to havs a career of her own.

Does Paris have to swear all the time? She is so annoying with her potty mouth. Michael would be so disappointed in her.

somewhereinthedark;4225451 said:
IF Paris really said this, then it just means that it was she, not Janet, who always takes the high road. During Grannygate, it was Paris who said thatbJanet never slapped her. Janet later came out and said something. Never once did Janet come to the aid of her 12 year-old niece when her fans were posting all over social media and calling Paris a “bitch” and every other foul name. She allowed Gladys Knight and other black celebrities to talk about Paris in very hateful ways, without clearing up the fact that it was she(Janet) and Randy who were the principal cause of Paris’ reaction about the whereabouts of her grandmother. Not once, then or now, has Janet ever apologized for her part in this scheme.

I don’t believe that neither Paris or Prince has spoken to Janet in six years or more. Of course, if they haven’t spoken, then how could they argue? Again, Paris is taking the high road and saying that she and Janet have had no confrontation. I don’t believe they have, because she has not been around Janet since Grannygate. I don’t trust Janet, and IMO neither does Paris or Prince after what she, Randy and others tried to do to them.

Paris is not taking no “high road” it’s Paris obsessive need for her to address every taboild rumor ‘ or comment on social media she didn’t need to address nothing the story came from radoronline enough said Just like she didn’t need to address why she wasn’t at the billboard music awards .Janet doesn’t comment on taboild stories unless it’s clearly libel she doesn’t live her life on social media. Paris needs to learn to let some stuff go taboilds are going to be tabloids

strawberry45220;4225496 said:
Paris is not taking no “high road” it’s Paris obsessive need for her to address every taboild rumor ‘ or comment on social media she didn’t need to address nothing the story came from radoronline enough said Just like she didn’t need to address why she wasn’t at the billboard music awards .Janet doesn’t comment on taboild stories unless it’s clearly libel she doesn’t live her life on social media. Paris needs to learn to let some stuff go taboilds are going to be tabloids

Exactly. She needs to ignore the media rumors and get on with her life. The media wrote so much BS about Michael, but he never came out and addressed every single rumor, and when he did it was when he was asked about it. Paris needs to grow up already.

Exactly. She needs to ignore the media rumors and get on with her life. The media wrote so much BS about Michael, but he never came out and addressed every single rumor, and when he did it was when he was asked about it. Paris needs to grow up already.
I agree. And I am sure Janet is "old school" as someone talked about black celebs. Sorry in most "black culture', a child is believe to stay in a child's place when talking to adults in the family; and if you have to address that "adult", you better do it with respect. As my mother would say, " Do not talk to me like I am one of your buddies on the playground".

Last edited:
I agree. Let see: Janet has been in the game since she was 5 to 8 - 52 equals over 40+ years compare to Paris 12 years to 21 equals 9 years (plus she was shelted to know how the media works because MJ kept them out of it).

terrell;4225498 said:
I agree. And I am sure Janet is "old school" as someone talked about black celebs. Sorry in most "black culture', a child is believe to stay in a child's place when talking to adults in the family; and if you have to address that "adult", you better do it with respect. As my mother would say, " Do not talk to me like I am one of your buddies on the playground".

I am “old school”, also. In the black community, my community, we believe a child should stay in a child’s place. However, that had nothing to do with what was happening during Grannygate. Paris didn’t disrespect Janet, she only made it known that she had not spoken to her grandmother in almost ten days. If Paris had not tweeted that revelation, Janet, Randy and the rest of them would have gotten away with keeping Katherine hidden in their failed coup to overtake Michael’s Estate. Some people in my community fell for that crap that Janet and Randy were spewing about Paris. For instance when Gladys Knight said what she did, without even knowing what was going on. Even Katherine was angry when she found out what Janet and the rest were trying to pull. Katherine almost lost custody of Michael’s children because of this scam Janet and Randy attempted to pull.
Again, I am one of those people who believe that children should stay in their place. Thank God, Paris was brave enough to alert everyone to what her aunt and uncle were trying to do.

somewhereinthedark;4225521 said:
I am “old school”, also. In the black community, my community, we believe a child should stay in a child’s place. However, that had nothing to do with what was happening during Grannygate. Paris didn’t disrespect Janet, she only made it known that she had not spoken to her grandmother in almost ten days. If Paris had not tweeted that revelation, Janet, Randy and the rest of them would have gotten away with keeping Katherine hidden in their failed coup to overtake Michael’s Estate. Some people in my community fell for that crap that Janet and Randy were spewing about Paris. For instance when Gladys Knight said what she did, without even knowing what was going on. Even Katherine was angry when she found out what Janet and the rest were trying to pull. Katherine almost lost custody of Michael’s children because of this scam Janet and Randy attempted to pull.
Again, I am one of those people who believe that children should stay in their place. Thank God, Paris was brave enough to alert everyone to what her aunt and uncle were trying to do.
What Paris did was not being disrespectful, it was concern for where her grandmother was and what was going on. Let’s not forget that it was Janet, Randy and Jermaine who were releasing statements saying that Katherine had a stroke and was under doctors orders to go away. This was a KID who didn’t know where her grandmother was. Put yourself in Paris, Prince, and Blanket’s place. Paris just happened to be the most vocal one.

Nite Line;4225497 said:

Paris is Michael’s daughter, but she is not Michael. She is a grown woman who can defend herself or family anyway that she chooses. Who are you or me to tell her what to say or when to say something? Since Paris was a little girl, I’ve always felt that she was going to be outspoken when it comes to defending her father, herself and her Family. I wish that she didn’t address every rumor; however, I am also glad that she sets the record straight and takes no $hit.

somewhereinthedark;4225524 said:
Paris is Michael’s daughter, but she is not Michael. She is a grown woman who can defend herself or family anyway that she chooses. Who are you or me to tell her what to say or when to say something? Since Paris was a little girl, I’ve always felt that she was going to be outspoken when it comes to defending her father, herself and her Family. I wish that she didn’t address every rumor; however, I am also glad that she sets the record straight and takes no $hit.

Well said :bow:

Does Paris have to swear all the time? She is so annoying with her potty mouth. Michael would be so disappointed in her.

I don't like it either, but unfortunately it's part and parcel of today's generation. It's just common language nowadays. Prince openly swears as well, in the videos he puts online, like it's no big deal. Michael didn't swear openly, but I remember Lisa Marie saying that he did in private and I think Paris confirmed it too, a few years ago. Not that this excuses it, of course, but it is what it is.

I don't like it either, but unfortunately it's part and parcel of today's generation. It's just common language nowadays. Prince openly swears as well, in the videos he puts online, like it's no big deal. Michael didn't swear openly, but I remember Lisa Marie saying that he did in private and I think Paris confirmed it too, a few years ago. Not that this excuses it, of course, but it is what it is.

It is indeed unfortunate the kids swear so much (in public). I'd be a hypocrite though to dare & criticize them for it, since I'm a lot like Michael in this sense and behind closed doors I can have a rather colorful language myself. If he turned into an werewolf, I turn into Godzilla :p I do try however, to keep it as clean and as civil as possible in the public format.

I guess one of the reasons we tend to swear so much nowadays is because it gives the feeling of genuine expression, it helps folks to 'keep it real', I suppose. Not that I'm tryin' to excuse myself or anybody else for that matter, but I think that in the private setting we are allowed to release our anger, most especially when the circumstances call for it. Still, I believe that people can express their truths without the help of profanity, most especially in public.

Same as others, I'm very proud that Paris stands up for herself, but I also hoped she wouldn't address every single, silly rumor. At times, the pettiness of some it's just not worth the bother. I do wish people would buzz out of the family's business, but I also know how unrealistic an expectation that is.

Last edited:
I wish they wouldn't use the f-word quite so much too. It's become so commonplace, and I pretty much quit going to movies because of it. I tried to watch Prince's recent motorcycle videos and couldn't get through them. One, they're kinda boring except for the opening, and he kept using the f-word casually.

I hate hearing it, but I've found I've even picked it up recently-only when I'm super upset.

I hate hearing it, but I've found I've even picked it up recently-only when I'm super upset.

It's in so much visual media - all over TV series and movies - I think we are all becoming de-sensitised to it, to be honest. Even the idea of what constitutes swearing, has shifted. I work with teenagers in school and they often argue about certain words that they don't think are even swear words at all! I mean, I remember a time when if a man let a swear word slip in front of a woman (like the f-word or the c-word) he would apologise; but now, women swear just as much and men are not inclined to check themselves, for this reason.

Here is the difference, Janet is OLD SCHOOL and comes from a time before SOCIAL MEDIA, Paris WAS born into social media so maybe that's why she has to address everything?? Just my thoughts. Hopefully with time and maturity Paris will calm down, Right now you do have to understand she is a 20 year old little girl
(Girl, Not yet a Woman)?

Last edited:
In fact, MJ swore both in public & privately.

One instance that he swore publicly was when he was sitting behind his mother in the car (during the 2005 trial). He angrily swore to a paparazzi at that moment.

Also, there are some accounts from his close collaborators (like, Bill Bottrell) that MJ swore occasionally in the studio (during the ‘Blood On The Dance Floor’ recording sessions, for example).

Personally, I find nothing blamable here because people under some sort of pressure tend to swear.

ConservativeMind;4225696 said:
Here is the difference, Janet is OLD SCHOOL and comes from a time before SOCIAL MEDIA, Paris WAS born into social media so maybe that's why she has to address everything?? Just my thoughts.

Before the social media era, Janet had already seen herself countless times on media, tabloids, newspapers, magazines. She has been exposed & talked about to a great extent even before the advent of the social media era.

So, having become a bit tired of that kind of public exposure she already experienced, she does not really feel the need these days to address everything on social media (for attention purposes as Paris does).

mj_frenzy;4225704 said:

One instance that he swore publicly was when he was sitting behind his mother in the car (during the 2005 trial). He angrily swore to a paparazzi at that moment.

Also, there are some accounts from his close collaborators (like, Bill Bottrell) that MJ swore occasionally in the studio (during the ‘Blood On The Dance Floor’ recording sessions, for example).

Personally, I find nothing blamable here because people under some sort of pressure tend to swear.

Before the social media era, Janet had already seen herself countless times on media, tabloids, newspapers, magazines. She has been exposed & talked about to a great extent even before the advent of the social media era.

So, having become a bit tired of that kind of public exposure she already experienced, she does not really feel the need these days to address everything on social media (for attention purposes as Paris does).

IMO, Paris is not addressing things for attention purposes, she’s doing it to set the record straight. I love that about her. Don’t forget, some of you are trying to compare a 52 year old woman to a 20 year old woman. Paris is young so of course she is going to be on social media more than Janet.Janet is not young and is “old school”. Most people her age would not be on social media addressing rumors. There really is no comparison between a woman over 50 and a young woman just out of her teens. FTR. I am glad that Paris addresses some of these rumors that the media perpetuates,because I have seen some horrible things said by Janet fans who believe those rumors. When Paris addresses those rumors, she pretty much shuts them. down. She is outspoken and vocal when she needs to be. Btw, Paris doesn’t have to do anything to get attention, she gets attention automatically because she has her own career as a model, she is beautiful and most of all she is Michael’s daughter.

Last edited:
mj_frenzy;4225704 said:

I know about Janet's actions and what she has said and done, No need to remind me LOL.

somewhereinthedark;4225751 said:
IMO, Paris is not addressing things for attention purposes, she’s doing it to set the record straight. I love that about her. Don’t forget, some of you are trying to compare a 52 year old woman to a 20 year old woman. Paris is young so of course she is going to be on social media more than Janet.Janet is not young and is “old school”. Most people her age would not be on social media addressing rumors. There really is no comparison between a woman over 50 and a young woman just out of her teens. FTR. I am glad that Paris addresses some of these rumors that the media perpetuates,because I have seen some horrible things said by Janet fans who believe those rumors. When Paris addresses those rumors, she pretty much shuts them. down. She is outspoken and vocal when she needs to be. Btw, Paris doesn’t have to do anything to get attention, she gets attention automatically because she has her own career as a model, she is beautiful and most of all she is Michael’s daughter.

What I was trying to say originally however you said it way better than I could have..LOL I am just off now a days on trying to explain anything thus why I just read the comments rather than participate. LOL

Edit: I tried to Multi-Quote my post and failed, I am sorry I think I know how to do it now and I do apologize MODS.

Last edited:
ConservativeMind;4225879 said:
I know about Janet's actions and what she has said and done, No need to remind me LOL.

My comment about Janet was not meant as a reminder specifically to you but to anyone else who maybe does not know all those things & might be interested in that discussion.

Note that Paris’ psychological nature is not really different from any other teen girl who uses social media for getting attention.

Also, the fact that Paris is already recognizable to a degree (by being the daughter of MJ) does not really stop her from wanting to get even more attention through social media (typical behavior for many other famous teens, as well).

Talking about Paris and social media within her age bracket.. under the circumstances she shows a lot of heart.. some people saying Michael would not be proud of this or that.. BS! Hed be very proud, Michael was not "Michael Jackson" the PR image he portrayed, while it was based on his truth - he created an image that he tried to live up to for PR reasons.

He was a flawed person like you and me... and Paris! Hed be proud of the strength shes beem showing and what darkness she seems to be able to pull herself from.

I completely agree. This idea that Paris does what she does "for attention" is ridiculous. She's just living her life, the way that everyone else her age, does. I don't have a problem at ALL, with the way she conducts herself on social media. She has a right to address or not address issues the way she sees fit to do it and it's no one else's place to tell her how to express herself. People want to hold her to a higher standard than they hold themselves and that, to me, is just hypocritical and annoying.

I also find that fans who criticise Paris for "seeking attention", don't seem to say the same thing about her brother Prince, who makes videos specifically for social media. That is a double standard and it's wrong.

Back