Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 187 USD, Received: 58 USD (31%)
We need your help...Please if you can help us with our cost's it will be hugely appreciated.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paris "Janet & I Haven't Argued In Six Years"

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 315
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranCreated Blog entry10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 Times in 685 Posts

Default Paris "Janet & I Haven't Argued In Six Years"

Paris tweeted this out earlier today:
    "janet and i haven’t argued in over 6 years, stop with these stupid rumors. i have nothing but love for my family and they all know it. f*ck off."
    Now y'all pressed paninis can rest your minds and stop reading into tabloid B.S. I told y'all and you didn't believe me. Check mate. Source: Paris' Twitter (yes it's real otherwise I wouldn't have made this thread. But you know I'm doing it to piss you off because Janet clearly makes your blood boil and makes you seethe)
    I'm gone...dust.

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Paris "Janet & I Haven't Argued In Six Years"

Quote Originally Posted by Dunk96 View Post
    Paris tweeted this out earlier today:
    "janet and i haven’t argued in over 6 years, stop with these stupid rumors. i have nothing but love for my family and they all know it. f*ck off."
    Now y'all pressed paninis can rest your minds and stop reading into tabloid B.S. I told y'all and you didn't believe me. Check mate. Source: Paris' Twitter (yes it's real otherwise I wouldn't have made this thread. But you know I'm doing it to piss you off because Janet clearly makes your blood boil and makes you seethe)
    Ok. Maybe the media is just playing them against each other then.

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 784
    Overall activity: 82.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,578 Times in 1,296 Posts

You MADE a thread just to piss people off??? LOL.

I can glean a couple of things from Paris' tweet, which I find very interesting.

1) Paris called her Janet, not Aunt Janet - hmmmmm.

2) They haven't argued in six years. This means they did argue six years ago, in 2012 (which was Grannygate).

3) They haven't talked much, since then.

I'm sure that Paris loves and respects her family....her father raised her to be respectful, polite and loving, but I don't think many of her Aunts and Uncles feel the same way about her, or her brothers. I don't need tabloids to help me make those observations, or form my opinions.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mikky Dee For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryVeteranThree FriendsOverdrive50000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 Times in 1,799 Posts

Her father raised her with almost nothing to do with those leeches. No wonder she has little involvement.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dam2040 For This Useful Post:

elusive moonwalker

Prob hasnt spoke to her in 6 years thats why 😉 we know jr has no contact or didnt upto 18 months ago.

She can speak or not to who she likes.i personally dont like or dislike someone based on whether paris has a relationship with them. Thats her business. I judge based off peoples actions and words that they carry out and say and unfortunatly since 09 janet has a long track record when it comes to things she has said and done

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,846 Times in 2,265 Posts

But let's keep hating on janet for various reasons while Michael's own daughter sees it otherwise..

Comments from Paris like this gets me annoyed at how some people act within the forum
    Walk in truth, stand IN JUSTICE https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV?s=09

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 141
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,186 Times in 460 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KOPV View Post
    But let's keep hating on janet for various reasons while Michael's own daughter sees it otherwise..

Comments from Paris like this gets me annoyed at how some people act within the forum
    IF Paris really said this, then it just means that it was she, not Janet, who always takes the high road. During Grannygate, it was Paris who said thatbJanet never slapped her. Janet later came out and said something. Never once did Janet come to the aid of her 12 year-old niece when her fans were posting all over social media and calling Paris a “bitch” and every other foul name. She allowed Gladys Knight and other black celebrities to talk about Paris in very hateful ways, without clearing up the fact that it was she(Janet) and Randy who were the principal cause of Paris’ reaction about the whereabouts of her grandmother. Not once, then or now, has Janet ever apologized for her part in this scheme.

I don’t believe that neither Paris or Prince has spoken to Janet in six years or more. Of course, if they haven’t spoken, then how could they argue? Again, Paris is taking the high road and saying that she and Janet have had no confrontation. I don’t believe they have, because she has not been around Janet since Grannygate. I don’t trust Janet, and IMO neither does Paris or Prince after what she, Randy and others tried to do to them.
    Last edited by somewhereinthedark; 05-07-2018 at 05:39 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to somewhereinthedark For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

She did write this on twitter and she was 14 at the time of the grannygate wasn’t she? I do see your point that Janet did not act then her fans and others said really hafeful things about her young niece just as she didn’t the they wrote really hateful comments about MJ at the forum they had at janetjackson.com back then the years after the trial. Still this is 2018 and I think you are correct that they are not close but the rumours about arguments is probably just the media playing the off against each other because Paris is starting to havs a career of her own.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to La74 For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 756 Posts

Does Paris have to swear all the time? She is so annoying with her potty mouth. Michael would be so disappointed in her.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nite Line For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by somewhereinthedark View Post
    IF Paris really said this, then it just means that it was she, not Janet, who always takes the high road. During Grannygate, it was Paris who said thatbJanet never slapped her. Janet later came out and said something. Never once did Janet come to the aid of her 12 year-old niece when her fans were posting all over social media and calling Paris a “bitch” and every other foul name. She allowed Gladys Knight and other black celebrities to talk about Paris in very hateful ways, without clearing up the fact that it was she(Janet) and Randy who were the principal cause of Paris’ reaction about the whereabouts of her grandmother. Not once, then or now, has Janet ever apologized for her part in this scheme.

I don’t believe that neither Paris or Prince has spoken to Janet in six years or more. Of course, if they haven’t spoken, then how could they argue? Again, Paris is taking the high road and saying that she and Janet have had no confrontation. I don’t believe they have, because she has not been around Janet since Grannygate. I don’t trust Janet, and IMO neither does Paris or Prince after what she, Randy and others tried to do to them.

Paris is not taking no “high road” it’s Paris obsessive need for her to address every taboild rumor ‘ or comment on social media she didn’t need to address nothing the story came from radoronline enough said Just like she didn’t need to address why she wasn’t at the billboard music awards .Janet doesn’t comment on taboild stories unless it’s clearly libel she doesn’t live her life on social media. Paris needs to learn to let some stuff go taboilds are going to be tabloids

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strawberry45220 For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 756 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry45220 View Post
    Paris is not taking no “high road” it’s Paris obsessive need for her to address every taboild rumor ‘ or comment on social media she didn’t need to address nothing the story came from radoronline enough said Just like she didn’t need to address why she wasn’t at the billboard music awards .Janet doesn’t comment on taboild stories unless it’s clearly libel she doesn’t live her life on social media. Paris needs to learn to let some stuff go taboilds are going to be tabloids
    Exactly. She needs to ignore the media rumors and get on with her life. The media wrote so much BS about Michael, but he never came out and addressed every single rumor, and when he did it was when he was asked about it. Paris needs to grow up already.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nite Line For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,594 Times in 1,637 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nite Line View Post
    Exactly. She needs to ignore the media rumors and get on with her life. The media wrote so much BS about Michael, but he never came out and addressed every single rumor, and when he did it was when he was asked about it. Paris needs to grow up already.
    I agree. And I am sure Janet is "old school" as someone talked about black celebs. Sorry in most "black culture', a child is believe to stay in a child's place when talking to adults in the family; and if you have to address that "adult", you better do it with respect. As my mother would say, " Do not talk to me like I am one of your buddies on the playground".
    Last edited by terrell; 05-07-2018 at 08:56 PM.
    Mike's PYT

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,594 Times in 1,637 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry45220 View Post
    I agree. Let see: Janet has been in the game since she was 5 to 8 - 52 equals over 40+ years compare to Paris 12 years to 21 equals 9 years (plus she was shelted to know how the media works because MJ kept them out of it).
    Mike's PYT

24. The Following User Says Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    I agree. And I am sure Janet is "old school" as someone talked about black celebs. Sorry in most "black culture', a child is believe to stay in a child's place when talking to adults in the family; and if you have to address that "adult", you better do it with respect. As my mother would say, " Do not talk to me like I am one of your buddies on the playground".
    I am “old school”, also. In the black community, my community, we believe a child should stay in a child’s place. However, that had nothing to do with what was happening during Grannygate. Paris didn’t disrespect Janet, she only made it known that she had not spoken to her grandmother in almost ten days. If Paris had not tweeted that revelation, Janet, Randy and the rest of them would have gotten away with keeping Katherine hidden in their failed coup to overtake Michael’s Estate. Some people in my community fell for that crap that Janet and Randy were spewing about Paris. For instance when Gladys Knight said what she did, without even knowing what was going on. Even Katherine was angry when she found out what Janet and the rest were trying to pull. Katherine almost lost custody of Michael’s children because of this scam Janet and Randy attempted to pull.
    Again, I am one of those people who believe that children should stay in their place. Thank God, Paris was brave enough to alert everyone to what her aunt and uncle were trying to do.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to somewhereinthedark For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by somewhereinthedark View Post
    I am “old school”, also. In the black community, my community, we believe a child should stay in a child’s place. However, that had nothing to do with what was happening during Grannygate. Paris didn’t disrespect Janet, she only made it known that she had not spoken to her grandmother in almost ten days. If Paris had not tweeted that revelation, Janet, Randy and the rest of them would have gotten away with keeping Katherine hidden in their failed coup to overtake Michael’s Estate. Some people in my community fell for that crap that Janet and Randy were spewing about Paris. For instance when Gladys Knight said what she did, without even knowing what was going on. Even Katherine was angry when she found out what Janet and the rest were trying to pull. Katherine almost lost custody of Michael’s children because of this scam Janet and Randy attempted to pull.
    Again, I am one of those people who believe that children should stay in their place. Thank God, Paris was brave enough to alert everyone to what her aunt and uncle were trying to do.
    What Paris did was not being disrespectful, it was concern for where her grandmother was and what was going on. Let’s not forget that it was Janet, Randy and Jermaine who were releasing statements saying that Katherine had a stroke and was under doctors orders to go away. This was a KID who didn’t know where her grandmother was. Put yourself in Paris, Prince, and Blanket’s place. Paris just happened to be the most vocal one.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to somewhereinthedark For This Useful Post: