Fact: 'In the Closet' simples in 'Scream' song

NuTNC

Proud Member
1st hit single of the HIStory album
Do You Know? [If you listen Scream multitrack (If you downloaded)]: the simples song In the Closet (from Dangerous album) put in Scream song

What's simples from In the Closet?
1) Beatbox - The woman's voice said softly, 'Michael'
2) Glass broken

Last edited:
Yes, and it also samples 'The Knowledge' by Janet if I remember correctly

flamyyy;4225992 said:
Yes, and it also samples 'The Knowledge' by Janet if I remember correctly

The Scream remix samples “The Knowledge”. The remix was produced by Jam and Lewis; also, the writers and producers of “The Knowledge”.

somewhereinthedark;4226148 said:
The Scream remix samples “The Knowledge”. The remix was produced by Jam and Lewis; also, the writers and producers of “The Knowledge”.

But The Knowledge appears in the multitrack files that leaked,so it's within the original song's makeup,but the Scream Louder remix highlights that specific sample more.

But The Knowledge appears in the multitrack files that leaked,so it's within the original song's makeup,but the Scream Louder remix highlights that specific sample more.

Exactly.

The multi tracks are just so eye opening. Even the ones from the Thriller album - you can learn so many amazing things about Michael's music and his process. I recently listened to multi tracks of Off The Wall and the strings section just blew me away.
I'm so glad we have these things and I hope more multi tracks will be released/leaked/whatever. It really allows you to appreciate Michael's music in a whole new way. And yes, I too was surprised to hear the "In The Closet" samples in "Scream". Made me chuckle. :)

Back