Paris Jackson Responds To The Frauds And Serial Predators Peter Midani And Pearl Jr

MJJCommunity

Staff
Today Paris Jackson has spoken out at the fraudsters Peter Midani and his sidekick Pearl Jr after MJJCommunity sent a message of concern that these predators were preying on vulnerable fans on a scale like no other.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">he’s trying way too hard to sound like my dad lol it’s definitely not him. and i feel like fans should know that, after having listened to so much of his music and watching his interviews, it’s kind of obvious it’s not him. this peter guy is crazy</p>&mdash; Paris-Michael K. J. (@ParisJackson) <a href="https://twitter.com/ParisJackson/status/1027379590480580609?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 9, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Paris Jackson rightly points out that fans should 'after having listening to so much of his music and watching his interviews' know this serial fraudster is not her father, but more so she specifically states 'It's not him' and 'this Peter guy is crazy'

Today we (MJJCommunity) now join in this effort along with Paris's message ask the fans to help stop this absurdity, those fans who are and who know someone that is being brainwashed by these prolific dupers to say 'NO MORE, STOP THIS, YOUR TIME IS UP'

Paris, we thank you, the community thanks you, these perpetrators have been doing this for far too long, today we now see light at the end of the tunnel.

Team MJJCommunity.

Glad Paris steps up against those phonies. Speaking of I had a feud with Pearl Jr. on YouTube re. MJ fake death, I even called her a nut for it and told her to f:censored:off, I mean does she even think Michael would be stupid enough to fake his and leave his kids alone? I don&#8217;t think so. So I tuned her out by muting her right off.

I saw a video of this guy talking about a Thriller jacket. People think this is MJ :lmao:

Pearl Jr likes to get a rise out of people and to gain attention. NOTHING MORE and why do people pay her any attention lol, She's entertaining but people shouldn't get worked up over her, There are more important things to stress over in our lives.

No need to give them even more attention... I had never heard about those nutters before, now I have... No need to spread their names around.

Stupid people are best ignored...

Pearl Jr likes to get a rise out of people and to gain attention. NOTHING MORE and why do people pay her any attention lol, She's entertaining but people shouldn't get worked up over her, There are more important things to stress over in our lives.

She comments on my MJ youtube channel all the time. I delete her comments all the time too. :D

I think it's sad that some fans were fooled by this. They're so desperate for Michael to be alive that they'll take whatever they can get.

Who is this person? This is the same.person that was online speaking to fans that had a similar speaking voice to Michael's ,(which I remember that) or os this something totally different?

No, she's not entertaining. She is the exact opposite of that. She is a blight on the fan community...an embarrassment...a cause of great division between fan groups (as if there isn't enough of that going on, already!) Since Paris spoke out publicly on twitter, this delusional, sociopathic woman has gone completely off the rails and is now making all kinds of ridiculous excuses - one of them being that Paris doesn't remember what her own father sounds like; another being that her father (alive and in hiding) can't control her, so she does and says anything she wants to; and yet another, that Paris' twitter account was hacked by someone at MJJC, so the comment wasn't really hers! This is the kind of lunacy that she dishes out, on the regular, but it's really gone to another level, now. She grasps at straws and contradicts herself, with every sentence. Now, she's talking about taking a firearm with her, to the Estate's MJ One 60th Birthday celebration, at Mandalay Bay, because everyone speaking out against her is a HATER, apparently and she fears for her safety. To her, the "haters" now include Paris, who will, of course, be in attendance for this big birthday party and for the Elizabeth Taylor Aids Foundation charity event. I hope security is very tight and I hope Pearl gets frog-marched out of there....that's what I want to see happen. I want her to stop making her ridiculous videos, which present her OPINIONS as facts and I want her to stop preying on fans and asking fans for money - and Peter Midani/Fake MJ is just as despicable, with all of the unprincipled scamming, lying and malicious behaviour he has exhibited, over the past nine years.

Edited. I understand relevant people are aware of the above.

Last edited:
Who is this person? This is the same.person that was online speaking to fans that had a similar speaking voice to Michael's ,(which I remember that) or os this something totally different?

He was often chatting in Yahoo chatrooms as paterpanpyt in the early 2000s speaking to fans.
Even back then there were fans who thought he was MJ, but these people were clearly delusional because when Michael was going to court in 2003-2005, peterpanpyt was online chatting. Now unless Michael had some magical powers I doubt he could be online chatting to fans while sitting in a courtroom.

Hi, I think that maybe instead we should do something .I really thank Paris for being loud about this , but I think we need a letter from the Estate they need to point out the fake MJs out there ( fake Michael’s of Twitter Fb etc...) A lot of Michael’s admirers are minors or very young, we need the Estate to do something about this. Can we ask for a letter where they state they have nothing to do with these people? With the names and nicknames of the scammers? It would cost them nothing and
think we need a letter from the Estate they need to point out the fake MJs out there on the internet. A lot of Michael’s admirers are minors or very young, we need the Estate to do something about this. They should distantiate themselves from these fake MJ profiles.Can we ask for a letter where they state they have nothing to do with these people? With the names and nicknames of the scammers? It would cost them nothing and it would help a lot. Michael would protect all his fans, especially those who may be delusional and the children and teen-agers who follow these people on the web, I fear something bad may happen to the younger fans who may not rencognize if it’s Michael’s voice or not...Michael would never allow this and he would never play with his fans minds. ( I’m saying this to those who are young or may have had a conversation with someone pretending to be MJ online.Please report them to the Estate, Twitter etc.)

Hi all. Where does Paris Call out Pearl JR? up to now i can see she has called out a "PETER" whom i ASSUME is The Jacksons Empire (admin) am i correct in saying Pearl Jr the journalist has NOT been called out by anyone apart from people who do not like her?

Back