Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Jam

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Scream/They Don't Care About Us/In The Closet medley

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

Nite Line

Proud Member
It has to be Jam for me at the Dangerous Tour. I know it was lip-synced but it was a perfect start to a concert with MJ catapulting onto the stage and then kicking it off with Jam, which featured a great live choreography and fireworks. The atmosphere was just electric.

“WBSS” was the best opener for me, I really love computer board that shows Michael’s trademark legs for the Bad Tour.

It's a tough decision choosing between WBSS and Jam because they're both strong openings to the show. I couldn't choose the HIStory medley from that tour because while it's also a strong opening after the amazing video intro and coming out of the spaceship I don't think it's as strong as the other two openings.

With that being said,I do think WBSS as an opener is electrifying and it was a great way to get the audience fired up and on their feet ready for the show ahead of them. The Bad Tour opening was unbelievable with the intro,especially seeing the one with the feet (as already mentioned by PoP). The intro was just so atmospheric and really got you pumped for what would happen once the screen was lowered revealing Michael and the dancers.

I have to say I prefere the History Medley over WBSS from the Bad Tour. But WBSS from This Is It beats everything for me!

Now that was a brain teaser lol on a Sunday morning :smokingrapper:

After a long debate lol, I did chose Jam as I think to this day it’s still has that wow :eek: effect and you can even feel it in the picture.

so yes, I think the other openings were cool too but Jam seemed to have a lasting impression of ‘here I am’ :cool:

funny enough, when I’m typing this it’s Jam on MJJC radio :blush:

Dangerous tour: Jam. When he jumps, I wanna jump too.

I see someone is going through all of our old threads and polls. LOL. I voted for JAM as well. It's my favourite song on the Dangerous album and the best opening EVER....as an album opener and as a concert opener, in my opinion.

I see someone is going through all of our old threads and polls. LOL. I voted for JAM as well. It's my favourite song on the Dangerous album and the best opening EVER....as an album opener and as a concert opener, in my opinion.

Lol! I saw the polls and I like to participate even though some are really difficult to choose :D

I adore the HIStory tour, so I chose the opener with Scream, that is one of my favorite songs. I also love how he came out of that rocket thing. I love all the openers though so it was tough to choose for this one!

I'll say it again: Jam

Not one single concert intro from any other artist comes even close to that

Scream/They Don't Care About Us/In The Closet as HIStory tour is my favorite tour

Back