Page 3 of 114 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1698

Thread: Estate, Cascio and Porte Sued Over Three Songs on the "Michael" Album - Vera Senova Class Action

   
  1. #31
    Points: 31,257, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Posts
    6,264
    Points
    31,257
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    6,047
    Thanked 5,112 Times in 2,242 Posts

    Default Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesslove4michael View Post
    :lol: Why is it that whenever people's opinions get challenged they get called "fake fans" Is that seriously the best you can come up with?
    Answer my question: "Would you change your opinion about Michael if these 2 new moron kids win this trial? Or would you still support Michael because you know the truth?"

    "fake fans" are your words, not mine.

  2. #32
    Points: 16,152, Level: 81
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    HIStoric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,456
    Points
    16,152
    Level
    81
    Thanks
    3,647
    Thanked 3,811 Times in 1,562 Posts

    Default Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

    If she wins any money, she should donate it to charity.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HIStoric For This Useful Post:


  4. #33
    Points: 6,639, Level: 53
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 111
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    698
    Points
    6,639
    Level
    53
    Thanks
    1,791
    Thanked 648 Times in 335 Posts

    Default Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

    Quote Originally Posted by OnirMJ View Post
    Answer my question: "Would you change your opinion about Michael if these 2 new moron kids win this trial? Or would you still support Michael because you know the truth?"

    "fake fans" are your words, not mine.
    "Every true Michael Jackson fan knows the truth" YOUR words not mine.

    For the record I don't even have an opinion one way or another on these tracks but I'm sick of people throwing around the label "fake fan" or "non true fan" just because someone has a different opinion to them

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to speechlesslove4michael For This Useful Post:


  6. #34
    Points: 31,257, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Posts
    6,264
    Points
    31,257
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    6,047
    Thanked 5,112 Times in 2,242 Posts

    Default Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsIt89 View Post
    So yeah, 12 songs being credited to Michael Jackson, despite not being Michael Jackson at all, leaves a pretty huge stain on the industry and Sony Music.
    **** Sony and **** the industry. The huge stain is on Michael Jackson's name, not on their name. When people listen to those crappy songs with poor amateur vocals, they say - Michael Jackson can't sing anymore and Michael Jackson sucks. They don't say his record label and the company that distribute his music sucks.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to OnirMJ For This Useful Post:


  8. #35
    Points: 16,152, Level: 81
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    HIStoric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,456
    Points
    16,152
    Level
    81
    Thanks
    3,647
    Thanked 3,811 Times in 1,562 Posts

    Default Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

    Quote Originally Posted by OnirMJ View Post
    When people listen to those crappy songs with poor amateur vocals, they say - Michael Jackson can't sing anymore and Michael Jackson sucks.
    Really? I don't think I've ever seen someone go 'Michael Jackson can't sing!!!' because they heard Breaking News or something. In fact, I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that he can't sing whilst being 100% serious.

  9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to HIStoric For This Useful Post:


  10. #36
    Points: 31,257, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Posts
    6,264
    Points
    31,257
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    6,047
    Thanked 5,112 Times in 2,242 Posts

    Default Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesslove4michael View Post
    "Every true Michael Jackson fan knows the truth" YOUR words not mine.

    For the record I don't even have an opinion one way or another on these tracks but I'm sick of people throwing around the label "fake fan" or "non true fan" just because someone has a different opinion to them
    Again, it is not an opinion. Still haven't answered my question. Would you change your opinion about MJ if those liars win this trial against MJ or would you change your mind about Conrad Murray if he somehow changed the outcome of his trial or you would still know the truth? And the truth is only one - Michael is innocent, Conrad Murray is a killer and Cascio brothers are frauds.

  11. #37
    Points: 31,257, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Posts
    6,264
    Points
    31,257
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    6,047
    Thanked 5,112 Times in 2,242 Posts

    Default Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

    Quote Originally Posted by HIStoric View Post
    Really? I don't think I've ever seen someone go 'Michael Jackson can't sing!!!' because they heard Breaking News or something. In fact, I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that he can't sing whilst being 100% serious.
    I have. Search youtube for reactions on Breaking News. Read the comments below Monster...

  12. #38
    Points: 6,459, Level: 52
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Neverland, Long Island
    Posts
    1,030
    Points
    6,459
    Level
    52
    Thanks
    678
    Thanked 1,337 Times in 505 Posts

    Default Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

    Quote Originally Posted by OnirMJ View Post
    **** Sony and **** the industry. The huge stain is on Michael Jackson's name, not on their name. When people listen to those crappy songs with poor amateur vocals, they say - Michael Jackson can't sing anymore and Michael Jackson sucks. They don't say his record label and the company that distribute his music sucks.

    People like who? People who don't know any better. As said, most fans, most, have already known about this and have already made their conclusions. The same ones who listen to these songs and say "Michael can't sing anymore, Michael sucks" are the same ones who are still waiting for STTR(Michael & Biebers mix) to be officially released. Simply because they don't know enough. It isn't a stain on Michael because Michael's legacy cannot be changed, it's already cemented in history, those who don't know any better will continue to say "Michael can't sing anymore, Michael sucks", even without these songs, because they've always been doing it. NO fan that I've seen from this forum or any of the others I frequent have listened to these songs and said "He can't sing anymore, he sucks", because most of them know it isn't Michael.

    It's a stain on Sony & The Industry for the simple fact that it was allowed to happen and persist for so long without any proof whatsoever to support the authenticity of the voice on the songs.
    You inspired me to dream big. You taught me to love unconditionally. You taught me to do unto others, what thou does to self. And most of all you taught me not judge until the truth sets on free. And because of it all...I Love You, Michael. And I always will.

    Formerly known as AnnieRUOkay89

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhoIsIt89 For This Useful Post:


  14. #39
    Points: 6,639, Level: 53
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 111
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    698
    Points
    6,639
    Level
    53
    Thanks
    1,791
    Thanked 648 Times in 335 Posts

    Default Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

    Quote Originally Posted by OnirMJ View Post
    Again, it is not an opinion. Still haven't answered my question. Would you change your opinion about MJ if those liars win this trial against MJ or would you change your mind about Conrad Murray if he somehow changed the outcome of his trial or you would still know the truth? And the truth is only one - Michael is innocent, Conrad Murray is a killer and Cascio brothers are frauds.
    Michael is innocent. He proved his innocence in the way he always acted and who he was as a human being and his heart. Actions spoke louder than words.

    There is no proof for or against Cascio brothers being frauds and ignorant people like you who believe your opinion is the truth and anyone else who has a different opinion to them is fake annoy the crap out of me

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to speechlesslove4michael For This Useful Post:


  16. #40
    Points: 16,152, Level: 81
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    HIStoric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,456
    Points
    16,152
    Level
    81
    Thanks
    3,647
    Thanked 3,811 Times in 1,562 Posts

    Default Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

    Quote Originally Posted by OnirMJ View Post
    I have. Search youtube for reactions on Breaking News. Read the comments below Monster...
    Well a quick look at a few 'Monster' videos shows 98% of the comments discussing the authenticity, maybe another 1% telling people to shut up and enjoy the music, 1% irrelevant off-topic comments.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to HIStoric For This Useful Post:


  18. #41
    Points: 6,639, Level: 53
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 111
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    698
    Points
    6,639
    Level
    53
    Thanks
    1,791
    Thanked 648 Times in 335 Posts

    Default Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

    I thought a forum was all about being allowed to express your opinions about things. But apparently people on this forum are allowed to call one another fake for expressing a different opinion to their own. Way to encourage different people to have a different opinion.

    I don't have an opinion on the Cascio tracks because honestly I stopped caring about this argument years ago when I got fed up of it. I have gone from believing it's Michael to believing it's not Michael. But I would NEVER say someone was not a true fan of Michael's for having a different opinion to my own.

    This is exactly why I don't post on here and normally just read. Different opinions aren't welcome

  19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to speechlesslove4michael For This Useful Post:


  20. #42
    Points: 31,257, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Posts
    6,264
    Points
    31,257
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    6,047
    Thanked 5,112 Times in 2,242 Posts

    Default Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsIt89 View Post
    People like who? People who don't know any better. As said, most fans, most, have already known about this and have already made their conclusions. The same ones who listen to these songs and say "Michael can't sing anymore, Michael sucks" are the same ones who are still waiting for STTR(Michael & Biebers mix) to be officially released. Simply because they don't know enough. It isn't a stain on Michael because Michael's legacy cannot be changed, it's already cemented in history, those who don't know any better will continue to say "Michael can't sing anymore, Michael sucks", even without these songs, because they've always been doing it. NO fan that I've seen from this forum or any of the others I frequent have listened to these songs and said "He can't sing anymore, he sucks", because most of them know it isn't Michael.

    It's a stain on Sony & The Industry for the simple fact that it was allowed to happen and persist for so long without any proof whatsoever to support the authenticity of the voice on the songs.
    I disagree. I am the one who don't care about record labels, Estates, family members, ex-friends turned haters (Cascios, Karen Faye, Bad Tour guitarist...), I care only about Michael Jackson and his music. And when I see people saying they won't buy Michael's music because they don't like the company that distribute the CD's I laugh at their reason. Because they are hurting only Michael Jackson, not the record label. And boycotting Michael Jackson for wrong reasons is wrong. When some members here say Xscape failed on the charts because the record label didn't promote the album enough I laugh again. The ones that should be blamed are ex-fans turned haters (Michael Jackson boycotters) and ex-friends turned haters (Cascios, Karen Faye...). I say Michael Jackson boycotters because in their mind they boycott the record label, but in the reality they are boycotting Michael Jackson. The same thing is with Cascio songs. On the album cover and in Michael Jackson's official discography, it doesn't say - Cascio track - Breaking News or Sony Music - Monster or music industry - Keep Your Head Up. No, it says Michael Jackson - all those fake songs. And it does not say #2 Sony Music and music industry - Xscape. It says Michael Jackson #2 - Xscape.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnirMJ For This Useful Post:


  22. #43
    Points: 5,650, Level: 48
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    708
    Points
    5,650
    Level
    48
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 536 Times in 144 Posts

    Default Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

    When Groove of Midnite was leaked in the early 2000's a large amount of fans swore that it wasn't MJ, they knew his voice 100%. Well guess what? Their OPINION was wrong, and until we hear any evidence, that's all anyone's thoughts are is opinions, not facts.

  23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gold Pants Girl For This Useful Post:


  24. #44
    Points: 31,257, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Posts
    6,264
    Points
    31,257
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    6,047
    Thanked 5,112 Times in 2,242 Posts

    Default Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Pants Girl View Post
    When Groove of Midnite was leaked in the early 2000's a large amount of fans swore that it wasn't MJ, they knew his voice 100%. Well guess what? Their OPINION was wrong, and until we hear any evidence, that's all anyone's thoughts are is opinions, not facts.
    30 seconds or so snippet leaked online on youtube vs. 12 full songs officially confirmed and 3 of them officially released.

  25. #45
    Points: 6,459, Level: 52
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Neverland, Long Island
    Posts
    1,030
    Points
    6,459
    Level
    52
    Thanks
    678
    Thanked 1,337 Times in 505 Posts

    Default Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

    Quote Originally Posted by OnirMJ View Post
    I disagree. I am the one who don't care about record labels, Estates, family members, ex-friends turned haters (Cascios, Karen Faye, Bad Tour guitarist...), I care only about Michael Jackson and his music. And when I see people saying they won't buy Michael's music because they don't like the company that distribute the CD's I laugh at their reason. Because they are hurting only Michael Jackson, not the record label. And boycotting Michael Jackson for wrong reasons is wrong. When some members here say Xscape failed on the charts because the record label didn't promote the album enough I laugh again. The ones that should be blamed are ex-fans turned haters (Michael Jackson boycotters) and ex-friends turned haters (Cascios, Karen Faye...). I say Michael Jackson boycotters because in their mind they boycott the record label, but in the reality they are boycotting Michael Jackson. The same thing is with Cascio songs. On the album cover and in Michael Jackson's official discography, it doesn't say - Cascio track - Breaking News or Sony Music - Monster or music industry - Keep Your Head Up. No, it says Michael Jackson - all those fake songs. And it does not say #2 Sony Music and music industry - Xscape. It says Michael Jackson #2 - Xscape.
    Uhm, what? What are you talking about? What does someone saying Xscape failed on the charts because of a lack of promotion have to do with the Cascio issue? Nothing, and I'm one of those people who believe Xscape hasn't done what it's capable of doing so far, because of a lack of promotion, that makes me an ex-fan turned hater now? I'm not understanding, I'm not boycotting Michael's music because I feel like the Estate should be doing more to promote and sell this album, it's opinion which I believe in, what's laughable about that? Because I critique some Estate made decisions, doesn't make me a Michael Jackson boycotter. I'm not understanding where you're attempting to come from with all this.

    We know what the songs are labeled as, fact is it was they're decision to release them, not Michael's. The stain is on them for releasing fake songs, not Michael. Because Michael's fans know, that he had nothing to do with the release of the songs, let alone the creation of them. And we don't nor will we blame Michael from this. Those "he cant sing. he sucks" comments, don't come from Michael fans, that's the simple fact of it.
    You inspired me to dream big. You taught me to love unconditionally. You taught me to do unto others, what thou does to self. And most of all you taught me not judge until the truth sets on free. And because of it all...I Love You, Michael. And I always will.

    Formerly known as AnnieRUOkay89

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •