3. Billie Jean
  4. Smooth Criminal
  5. Remember The Time
  6. Human Nature
  7. You Rock My World
  8. The Way You Make Me Feel
#MJDiamondCelebration

Last edited:
Is the ending a hint to an upcoming product? Also nice to know YRMW & TWYMMF Multis exist!

a month ago I sleeped, I dream of exaggerating much that I listened song 1st

When I first heard the begining I thought it was an unreleased song and nearly lost it than I heard dstyge and became once again dissapointed for even bothering to create another remix. We honestly would have been better off with nothing...

Not very good IMO.

The megamix on Scream was actually very good, but this is not very good…

Hess;4229208 said:
Not very good IMO.

The megamix on Scream was actually very good, but this is not very good…
what that mean - 1995 megamix or BotDFXDGR mashup?

Last edited:
Anticipated that this would be really good as Mark Ronson is known for his productions for other artists but I’m hugely disappointed in this. Seems very sloppy and not not thought out. no proper transitions between songs so they flow. I really think he could have done better. Shame really I don’t want to be negative!
The white panda mash up last year was much much better than this.
Only good thing is hearing elements from some multi tracks that haven’t been heard before.

It's not my favourite thing but at least it's not Pitbull. Shame they couldn't give a "top" producer like Mark Ronson a demo or something unheard. It was nice to hear Mike's voice at the end of the megamix
I didn't expect anything so this a bonus I guess

Today begins the first hour of Michael Jackson's birthday
Starting with
Megamix made by Mark Ronson in name Diamonds are Invincible
The part in bold gives me very slight tinge of hope that there's something more to come, I won't hold my breath though

It's not my favourite thing but at least it's not Pitbull. Shame they couldn't give a "top" producer like Mark Ronson a demo or something unheard. It was nice to hear Mike's voice at the end of the megamix
I didn't expect anything so this a bonus I guess

Starting with
The part in bold gives me very slight tinge of hope that there's something more to come, I won't hold my breath though
oh, see that
that released that one at 1 am

Starting with

Did you wrote this or the Estate somewhere? I don't think we will get something else today but this (not so good) megamix

Wow. This is just absolutely horrible.

I like Mark Ronson and I love a good megamix, but this sounds like something you'd find in the deepest parts of Soundcloud by an account with three or four followers. It's like the Estate threw the multitracks at him and said, "You've got ten minutes."

Terrible.

but BOTDF X Dangerous extended version it's Leaked

Back