Your Favorite song from "Off The Wall Album"?

Anton999

Proud Member
What is Your Favorite song from "Off The Wall Album"?. My choice is - Burn This Disco Out.

I listened to that last night. Great choice. They're all pretty great apart from 'It's The Falling in Love' which is the only song from OTW-Vince I skip.

My choice is always "Don't Stop Till' You Get Enough"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't Stop Till' You Get Enough, I really feel like its a song people will enjoy 50 years from now. its Timeless. I also love all the other songs apart from maybe It's The Falling in Love which is skip-able to me. I have to also mention I cant help it which is a song I love a lot.

I think that OTW is a really solid album, every track is very good. My pick is probably going to be I Can't Help It, it's one of MJ's most underrated songs ever. Other songs that i really like from OTW are Rock With You and the title track, that are also really amazing.

I also love all the other songs apart from maybe It's The Falling in Love which is skip-able to me.

I love "It's The Falling In Love" haha. My fav from the album

I listened to that last night. Great choice. They're all pretty great apart from 'It's The Falling in Love' which is the only song from OTW-Vince I skip.

Never understood the dislike for It's The Falling in Love. It's a sweet little love song, that always put a smile on my face.

For me, it's Off the Wall. The song grew on me through the years.

Off The Wall is a great little pick-me-up for a full-time worker to remind to loosen up and let go after the day ends.

"Life ain't so bad at all
If you live it off the wall"

^ I think of it as exiting the walls of my workplace and shaking off the work persona after the day is over ;).

3 of the 4 singles in my personal order:

off the wall - infectious chorus with multi-layered harmonies that perfectly contrast with the grind of the '9 to 5' of the verses. also for telling with that Halloween intro...

rock with you - smooth, easy access.. incomplete without the handclaps that decorate it nicely :) one of his most effortless vocal performances

don't stop til you get enough - Michael's second arrival! his rebirth as a solo artist! the strings make it intergalactic! his falsetto unleashed to its highest capacity! the percussion sounds like a toy workshop! what a memorable force! everything a hit should be :)

Off the Wall and Workin' Day and Night. I can't really choose between them but I may lean more toward Off the Wall. In particular I love the faster live renditions of both songs.

Don't stop, working day and night, off the wall and get on the floor are dance music perfection. I had hoped the second half of the album would be more of the same.
Incredibly intrigued by the unreleased tracks of this time period. So little is known...

I never get tired of Rock With You and Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough.

Get on the Floor and Working day and night! So groundbreaking when taking into account when it came out... brilliant.

This an great album! i don't know what to call this album but it's feels like a city working album maybe? this may change in the future but an album to listen on a Friday night on the weekend? that's what it's feels like to me. Michael voice is so calm and peaceful on this album. he so happy you hear in his voice. this one of his sort of happier times. :)

My favorite song? that's hard one but gonna put them in order.

My favorites are
Burn This Disco Out
I Can't Help It
Off The Wall
It's The Falling In Love
Rock With You
Girlfriend

"I Can't Help It"

But actually I only have 2 that I don't "like" as much due to extreme overexposure over the years:
"She's Out Of My Life" and "Rock With You".

Rest is still fire to my ears.

'Burn This Disco Out' is the best from that album in my opinion. When he sings "Once you get the beat inside your feet" I GET TURRRRRRRNT

Back