Chinese Fans Are Holding A "Michael Marathon"

mjjcn1432

Proud Member
There's an up-and-coming event for Chinese fans on Sept. 15~16, during which the fans are given 40 hours to listen & review all the MJ's solo works from Motown's "Got To Be There" to the latest "Xscape" in a certain order, held by MJJCN (Michael Jackson Chinese Fan Club).
17 albums are involved including "Got To Be There", "Ben", "Music & Me", "Forever, Michael", "Off The Wall", "Thriller", "Bad", "Dangerous", "HIStory: Past, Present And Future - Book I", "Blood On The Dance Floor: HIStory In The Mix", "Invincible", posthumous "Michael" and "Xscape", rarities albums "Farewell My Summer Love 1984" and "Looking Back To Yesterday: Never-Before-Released Masters", even "E.T. - The Extra-Terrestrial?The Storybook" along with "Past Masters" (A collection of all the MJ's non-collaborative non-album tracks, named after The Beatles' album with same name).
The first three who complete the marathon will win a prize of an unreleased song from a private collector. The event also involves a quick quiz section. The event-holder will randomly ask questions about Michael's music, and the ones answer them correctly can acquire a special bonus.
I also take a part in this match and find it interesting when the fans start to talk about the music itself and try to re-appreciate the classics.
Don't you guys think there should be a similar event in other countries' fan clubs? If they can hold it properly, it may attract a bigger fanbase and deepen fans' understanding on Michael's legacy. Even the Estate may notice this and re-issue some of Michael's rarest albums like "E.T. - The Extra-Terrestrial?The Storybook" and the collection of all the MJ's non-collaborative non-album tracks I mentioned. As far as I know, tracks like "Shout" and "Mind Is The Magic" never have a proper release.
What are your opinions? :D

Back