Looking for MJ in London 2005 - any help appreciated

Hutch

Proud Member
Hello, fellow fans!

It's been a long time since I posted on an MJ fan forum. I was hoping anyone could share or point me in the right direction to where I could find photos of when MJ was in London in 2005, specifically in the underground parking lot in Chiswick; I think this is where the Metropolis Studio is.

At one point, I was kneeling on the car roof with MJ but there are no photos of me anywhere. I was 18 at the time. There are plenty of photos of the fans I used to know and there were many people with cameras, but I can't find any photos of me and my amazing memory. I have searched online as much as I could and began to accept that there just aren't any photos. But it's started to bother me again and I wanted to ask around.

Please can you share any photos you have? You can private message if you wish.

Thank you so much.

Hello, fellow fans!

It's been a long time since I posted on an MJ fan forum. I was hoping anyone could share or point me in the right direction to where I could find photos of when MJ was in London in 2005, specifically in the underground parking lot in Chiswick; I think this is where the Metropolis Studio is.

At one point, I was kneeling on the car roof with MJ but there are no photos of me anywhere. I was 18 at the time. There are plenty of photos of the fans I used to know and there were many people with cameras, but I can't find any photos of me and my amazing memory. I have searched online as much as I could and began to accept that there just aren't any photos. But it's started to bother me again and I wanted to ask around.

Please can you share any photos you have? You can private message if you wish.

Thank you so much.

This is what I have, but you've probably seen all of these, already.

LONDYN-PRZYTULENIE-7_PAZDZIERNIK_2005-PARKING.jpg

LONDYN-LISTY_MILOSNE-7_PAZDZIERNIK_2005-PARKING.jpg

LONDYN-TAM_PROSZE-7_PAZDZIERNIK_2005-PARKING.jpg

LONDYN-POMOCNA_DLON-7_PAZDZIERNIK_2005-PARKING.jpg

Thank you Mikky Dee, I appreciate your help. Sadly I'm not in these photos. I did crawl up the front of the car windscreen to get to MJ. It's as if people stopped taking photos when I was up there( !) Fingers crossed some more pics get shared. :)

Back