Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: The list of people, you want to avoid.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 Times in 1,626 Posts

Default Re: The list of people, you want to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    No one will buy that
    trash and walk around with it on.
    Mike's PYT

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 270
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,218 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    No one will buy that
    trash and walk around with it on.
    IKR? $44, as well! It at least made me laugh. The laugh was a sarcastic one.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 Times in 1,160 Posts

some people did buy it. but who will buy a shirt for 44 dollars for something you can make in 3 minutes?

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,684 Times in 1,065 Posts

I’d burn those shirts to hell and hopefully the Estate would sue their @$$es off.
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

i feel bad for the estate even though i'm not pro-estate or anti- estate because they always have to deal with crap like this. this is why michael didn't trust alot of people because of stuff like this.

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

How about these guys

South Creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone, two episodes where Michael Jackson is lampooned as Mr Jefferson, who is a neglectful parent in one episode and shown as a deformed plastic surgery junkie who calls everyone ignorant, neglects his kids and falls a part. In another episode he delays celebrities going to hell so he can possess Ike Broflovski and win a beauty paegant as a white girl!

Seth MacFarlane, Alex Bornstein and Howard O Goodman - Family guy episodes constantly make fun of MJ as a paedophile, Won't go into examples, but all the usual stereotypes.

The Wayans Brothers, Michael is lampooned in the Scary Movie franchises and In Living colour.

Prince (It's hard, but he was disrespectful), said nothing when MJ died and harassed him a lot, calling him a gal - suggesting he was gay by saying "Your butt is mine" was a lyric not aimed at him etc, waved a bass guitar in his face in 2006.

NZME - New Zealand media organisation that publishes several newspapers and radio stations. The Papers rehashed every old gossip rumour in the 2019 LN debacle and refused to play his songs from March 2019 to October 2019, claiming it was a "family" netwrok and would not play songs by suspected sexual offenders, yet cheerfully played R Kelly all the time on its "Urban" station.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mjprince1976 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Prince and Michael was two different people. yes they had alittle argument but their was frenemies. you need to look up moments with them. you will be surprise. michael and prince was both heterosexual men.

so i wouldn't say prince. they both respect each other.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

south park family guy yeah.

wayans brothers and livin color. livin color is a old show yes what they did to michael was wrong but that was years ago. most people don't know what livin color is. the wayans bros. i don't think they hated michael. they are comedians. do they?

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 115
    Overall activity: 95.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

south park family guy yeah.

wayans brothers and livin color. livin color is a old show yes what they did to michael was wrong but that was years ago. most people don't know what livin color is. the wayans bros. i don't think they hated michael. they are comedians. do they?
    I don't watch or listen to many comedians because of how they seem to talk about Michael. The only ones that I listen to and/or watch is Chris Tucker, Jeff Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy, Bill Engvall and most Christian/clean comedians.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mjjpikagurl For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

i use to like jeff foxworthy and larry the cable guy. chris tucker funny too. michael liked him as well and they was best friends. michael also liked eddie murphy some of eddie murphy stuff is alittle vulgar but he as done alot movies i like daddy day care 1 and 2 the remember the time short film, nutty professor, and dr. dolittle.

eddie and michael relationship grew. because at first eddie use to make fun of him. as time when on they became friends. they even did the whatzupwitu short film that didn't get alot of attention in the early 90's.

it's sad alot comedians made fun of michael. michael had a sense of humor but some jokes wasn't funny to him and very hurtful.

i swear he has got to be the most misunderstood people whoever lived. i hope one day the whole world will apologize to him and his family, friends, and fans. probably not gonna happen but we can still wish.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 115
    Overall activity: 95.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

i use to like jeff foxworthy and larry the cable guy. chris tucker funny too. michael liked him as well and they was best friends. michael also liked eddie murphy some of eddie murphy stuff is alittle vulgar but he as done alot movies i like daddy day care 1 and 2 the remember the time short film, nutty professor, and dr. dolittle.

eddie and michael relationship grew. because at first eddie use to make fun of him. as time when on they became friends. they even did the whatzupwitu short film that didn't get alot of attention in the early 90's.

it's sad alot comedians made fun of michael. michael had a sense of humor but some jokes wasn't funny to him and very hurtful.

i swear he has got to be the most misunderstood people whoever lived. i hope one day the whole world will apologize to him and his family, friends, and fans. probably not gonna happen but we can still wish.
    Chris Tucker literally put his career on the line for MJ in 2005 during the trials

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mjjpikagurl For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,684 Times in 1,065 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mjprince1976 View Post
    How about these guys

South Creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone, two episodes where Michael Jackson is lampooned as Mr Jefferson, who is a neglectful parent in one episode and shown as a deformed plastic surgery junkie who calls everyone ignorant, neglects his kids and falls a part. In another episode he delays celebrities going to hell so he can possess Ike Broflovski and win a beauty paegant as a white girl!

Seth MacFarlane, Alex Bornstein and Howard O Goodman - Family guy episodes constantly make fun of MJ as a paedophile, Won't go into examples, but all the usual stereotypes.

The Wayans Brothers, Michael is lampooned in the Scary Movie franchises and In Living colour.

Prince (It's hard, but he was disrespectful), said nothing when MJ died and harassed him a lot, calling him a gal - suggesting he was gay by saying "Your butt is mine" was a lyric not aimed at him etc, waved a bass guitar in his face in 2006.

NZME - New Zealand media organisation that publishes several newspapers and radio stations. The Papers rehashed every old gossip rumour in the 2019 LN debacle and refused to play his songs from March 2019 to October 2019, claiming it was a "family" netwrok and would not play songs by suspected sexual offenders, yet cheerfully played R Kelly all the time on its "Urban" station.
    “Family Guy” and “South Park” are already on the list, I unofficially quit “Family Guy” anyways and I say if they poke fun at Michael one more time, I’m gonna quit the show at lash out McFarlane for it and the show make people stupid, but at least and I’ve said this before “American Dad” has much more respect towards Michael. The 2 episodes “South Park” they poke fun at him with lack of respect makes me hate them more, but the hologram episode I’m still confused are they still poking fun at him or respect him this time? That I still wanna know.

I love Larry and I find not one he poked fun at Michael at all unless I see one.
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,469 Times in 1,480 Posts

If joe wasnt so mean to mike things wouldve been better for mike

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 Times in 1,626 Posts

These trashy low talented shows knew MJ was the big name and thought it would give them ratings. That is why MJ was such a target. if it was rally based on allegation, there would be MANY folks they could talk about but they do not talk or joke about those folks. That is why I know I is a MICHAEL JACKSON agenda. Nothing esle
    Mike's PYT