Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: The list of people, you want to avoid.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 1,169 Posts

Default Re: The list of people, you want to avoid.

all shows made fun of everybody but i think michael was the most worst. michael being made fun of is like to me those racist cartoons in the 30's-50's. i mean let's face it some people hated michael because he was black. there's no getting around that. but people his own race even made fun of him.

michael was too much for this world. i hope he is now at peace.

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Cory Feldman

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,684 Times in 1,065 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    Cory Feldman
    Already on the list.
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Michael got no respect, Michael was too good for this world and they did not understand Michael.

3 of the truest and greatest statements I have ever read.

Thank you, all of you!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mjprince1976 For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 Times in 2,797 Posts

The Mr. Jefferson South Park episode is an interesting one. While they did make fun of Michael (Like South Park does with everything) they also made fun of Tom Sneddon and said that Michael was framed in 1993.

Here's a transcript from that episode of them making fun of Sneddon.

Sgt. Harrison Yates : [about Michael Jefferson] He doesn't really look that black.

Sgt. Snetzl : Yeah, I know... Hold on a second, there was one we framed a couple of times. But the black bastard was so rich he made bail and disappeared before the trial.

Sgt. Harrison Yates : You say he disappeared? What did you frame him for?

Sgt. Snetzl : We found some kids that had stayed over at his place, so we asked them to lie and make-up some false molestation charges.

Sgt. Harrison Yates : Molestation, nice.

Sgt. Snetzl : Yeah, it was a lot of work. Took years. But we were finally able to arrest him. Then we planted some evidence, took some embarrassing photos of his penis and threw him in a dirty prison cell with doody feces on the walls. You should have seen him squirm.

Sgt. Harrison Yates : That's damn fine police work. Damn fine.

Sgt. Snetzl : Yeah, but the point is, this guy didn't really look black either. We had to sneak in while he was asleep and get a DNA sample to be sure.

Sgt. Harrison Yates : Jesus Christ monkey balls. It must be the same guy.

Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entryVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Anyway, shows like South Park or Family Guy make fun of a lot of celebrities, not just Michael!
    It's their style to joke about everyone, so I think they shouldn't be on the list

Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson Rules View Post
    Anyway, shows like South Park or Family Guy make fun of a lot of celebrities, not just Michael!
    It's their style to joke about everyone, so I think they shouldn't be on the list
    Of course they poke fun at a lot of celebrities, but they deserved to on the list, they were disrespectful to Michael and just poisoned the audience’s brains.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PoP For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mjprince1976 View Post
    Michael got no respect, Michael was too good for this world and they did not understand Michael.

3 of the truest and greatest statements I have ever read.

Thank you, all of you!
    amen. because it's true.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Michael has to be the most bullied person that ever lived. that's a fact. like Terrell said it's an agenda because if wasn't they wouldn't be using Michael for every stupid joke they can come up with. Michael is their target for comedy relief and Michael was depressed that he even cried. poor man.
    Last edited by NatureCriminal7896; 29-12-2020 at 11:04 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 Times in 2,797 Posts

post deleted
    Last edited by analogue; 29-12-2020 at 11:48 PM.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Neil Young

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson Rules View Post
    WARNING I USE SOME COLOURFUL LANGUAGE TO SET CONTEXT OF WHAT THE IDIOT PRODUCERS OF SOUTH PARK THINK OF HIM

Yes but the first episode shows his nose and jaw falling off, him being a bad father (Its from mid 2003 after the dangling and before the GA lies began), they also make fun of him saying "Shamone" and "No thats ignorant, your ignorant". I don't think its because he was black, its because they saw him as a scatterbrained effeminate weirdo and reinforced the stereotypes a rabid gutter press made up about him.

It also tried to suggest he was a sellout (He dosen't look black), immature and potentially deadly to Prince (his son, not the funk god). The second episode ran with the "I want to a be white girl, he's gay/paedophile stereotype" and they made fun of his high pitched voice and the shmons and "Your ignorants" again. I haven't seen all of the episode where he is a hologram with R Kelly or something. But it was all disrespectful and from a place of intense hate (The second episode he slows down the plane taking the newly dead to hell).

No other celebrity made fun of was subjected to the same amount of abuse and ridicule than MJ was on that show (Maybe the Scientologists - but thats a group and several made up celebrities like PC Principal and the anti bullying guy).

Still it does not compare to the garbage about him on Family guy - A late episode where Brian writes some self improvement drivel and it does well - Stewie "You are not #1, but #3 another MJ book is at #1, Brian - REALLY, Another one - I don't want to read another book about Michael Jackson unless its written by ...................le (I won't repeat it, but you can imagine what it is - refers to a body part of a prepubescent male).

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 215
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Did we ever add Scott Shaffer to the list? I think Shana is also nuts but idk if you want to add her to the list.

But he admitted to being heartbroken after watching documentary Leaving Neverland in which Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck accused Jackson of sexually abuse them for years as children.

Scott says he believed their accounts and fully supports them - claiming that "a lot of things finally made sense" to him after watching it.

“I have mixed feelings about speaking out after all these years. Michael did a lot of positive things and he was an incredible talent and I don’t want to attack him but there was also a negative side which he kept hidden and which ruined people’s lives.

“While I believe the victims I still think there has been a lot said by maids and other employees that isn’t true.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/100062...stant-reveals/
    Also I personally won't go after people who follow Wade. Now if they come out and say yes I agree then I have a problem with them 100% but if they follow him I'm not going to go nuts because they could be following him for a while. Otherwise I'll end up having to add his own children onto the list. The guy who danced with Paris in her music video had Wade on his IG and this is where it becomes a problem as to whom I hate and who I don't so yeah obviously this is just my opinion(going to hate myself later for revealing that but another fan brought it to my attention *sigh*)
    Last edited by kristinaz; 16-01-2021 at 02:54 AM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kristinaz View Post
    Did we ever add Scott Shaffer to the list? I think Shana is also nuts but idk if you want to add her to the list.

Also I personally won't go after people who follow Wade. Now if they come out and say yes I agree then I have a problem with them 100% but if they follow him I'm not going to go nuts because they could be following him for a while. Otherwise I'll end up having to add his own children onto the list. The guy who danced with Paris in her music video had Wade on his IG and this is where it becomes a problem as to whom I hate and who I don't so yeah obviously this is just my opinion(going to hate myself later for revealing that but another fan brought it to my attention *sigh*)
    Add them to the list if you must.

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 215
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    Add them to the list if you must.
    Yeah like idk what to do because if I base it off people who follow each other or follow one party then I have to unfollow half my accounts on IG and in essence Wade doesn't follow him or anything and I have never heard him defend Wade so idk. Vlad is a dancer and I went through his account he follows literally everyone(Paris and Rushka followed him due to the music video that's obvious and I highly doubt Paris went through his IG to see if he was connected to Wade) so I don't consider him a Wade supporter(unless he has said anything and I have missed it. I also have to consider that in the industry she won't always get to pick and choose ex like her Kimmel performance) and I also don't know when he added Wade. My friend had followed HBO years ago(not a die hard) but he doesn't believe the claims but never unfollowed HBO but I don't hate him so I wasn't sure how to determine who goes on the list vs who doesn't I guess for me though I go based off people who have said they believe Wade and if they come out in the future and educate themselves and say they made a mistake then I am more then willing to forgive anyone on that list.