The list of people, you want to avoid.

mysterygirl7

Proud Member
Inspired by the topic "Richard Marx trashes MJ" - I think we should make a list of all the people, who have said horrible things about MJ through the years. I think it's nice to know, that an actor you might consider watching a movie from, actually trashed MJ... ex. Rupert Everett - not that I think he makes any great movies.... he called Michael a freak btw... and he is SO UGLY HIMSELF.... URRRRGGGGHHH

Let's go:

Oprah Winfrey
Eminem
Rupert Everett
Jarvis Cocker
Daniel Radcliffe
James Cordon

I post an ex. here, because I was schocked at James Cordons words about Michael: (What a looser)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I3SbdHSteE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I3SbdHSteE

Let's not get into every story here..... we know what happened... ofcourse if you don't then.... ask....

Continue the list.....

It's a waste of energy. As a diehard fan, I try and defend Michael's name and inform people, politely and with sources, as often as I possibly can. MJ gave his life for me, us all, the fans, so it's the least I feel I owe him.

Don't forget that horse's @$$ Gene Simmons, he believes in all the bull$#!^ about Michael and didn't get the facts that he's found INNOCENT on all charges in trial. Well look what happened to him last year, he got what's coming right to him and now he'll realize how Michael dealt with.

I'm adding that @$$ Gene in, because of what he's says about Michael made me I hated him.

It's a waste of energy. As a diehard fan, I try and defend Michael's name and inform people, politely and with sources, as often as I possibly can. MJ gave his life for me, us all, the fans, so it's the least I feel I owe him.

:coockoo: :( this is really just for information. I'm happy, that I found out about James Cordon because, then I can stop watching his shows. So it's just a list of people to avoid. I'm not hating on them, just want to know, who to avoid.

Don't forget that horse's @$$ Gene Simmons, he believes in all the bull$#!^ about Michael and didn't get the facts that he's found INNOCENT on all charges in trial. Well look what happened to him last year, he got what's coming right to him and now he'll realize how Michael dealt with.

I'm adding that @$$ Gene in, because of what he's says about Michael made me I hated him.

Thanks! I didn't know that. I'm adding him to the list.

Oprah Winfrey
Eminem
Rupert Everett
Jarvis Cocker
Daniel Radcliffe
James Cordon
Gene Simmons

Katt Williams
Robin Williams
Joan Rivers

George Michael and Cher (although I try to keep that separate because I was a huge fan).

Surprised at James Cordon. He comes off as a super "fan-boy". So does Jimmy Kimmel and he pulled plenty of stunts during the trial days.

I think it's also good to hear what was said or even the apology later to make up your own mind.

Can I add Diane dimwit (opps sorry I meant diamond ) :p to the list ?

Katt Williams
Robin Williams
Joan Rivers

George Michael and Cher (although I try to keep that separate because I was a huge fan).

Surprised at James Cordon. He comes off as a super "fan-boy". So does Jimmy Kimmel and he pulled plenty of stunts during the trial days.

I think it's also good to hear what was said or even the apology later to make up your own mind.

New list
Thanks to you, and thanks for understanding!

Oprah Winfrey
Eminem
Rupert Everett
Jarvis Cocker
Daniel Radcliffe
James Cordon
Gene Simmons
Katt Williams
Robin Williams
Joan Rivers
George Michael
Cher
Jimmy Kimmel
Diane Diamond

What did George Michael do?

Plenty more like Peter King, Rick Gervis, Russel Brand, Ultimate Warrior (already dead, but a roid freak)

Plenty more like Peter King, Rick Gervis, Russel Brand, Ultimate Warrior (already dead, but a roid freak)

Thanks

Oprah Winfrey
Eminem
Rupert Everett
Jarvis Cocker
Daniel Radcliffe
James Cordon
Gene Simmons
Katt Williams
Robin Williams
Joan Rivers
George Michael
Cher
Jimmy Kimmel
Diane Diamond
Peter King
Ricky Gervais
Russell Brand
Ultimate Warrior
Frankie Boyle

Peter King is truly disgusting!!!!

Michael did visit the Harry Potter set and Daniel seemed starstruck and was as happy as everyone there.

Michael did visit the Harry Potter set and Daniel seemed starstruck and was as happy as everyone there.
Og really, then I don't understand his comments about MJ.

I found this:

"
Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone director Chris Columbus has apologised to Michael Jackson.
Columbus said on US TV he would not allow Daniel Radcliffe to take any phone calls from Jackson.
But he says he simply didn't want Daniel to get caught up in the "cult of celebrity".
Columbus previously directed Jackson's close friend and former child star Macaulay Culkin in Home Alone.
He told www.suntimes.com: "I don't want Jackson to think I'm slamming him. What I meant by that is you don't want Daniel to get caught up in the cult of celebrity.
"Just because you're in a movie doesn't mean that all other celebrities are your best friends."

Last edited:
Peter King is a closet racist. Katt Williams is nut case and attacks everyone. Gene Simmons is only revealing what he is (I believe he is pedo from the 70's. I can believe he slept with uinderage girl in the 70's backstage). Diane Diamond can't get a crediable job at dog show now. Cher can not talk about no one knowing her life. Oprah was two faced even Monique speaks on this. Emeinem attack to sell cd but MJ buy his songs/catalog (the best revenage). I can go on. These people aint worth the time. And add Rosie Odonell. I think she was just mad that MJ was considered better than Madonna, who was her friend, because she talked about MIke befor the allegation and when the allegation came, Rosie made comments (I do not blame Trump for calling her a fat pig because she attacked him first when he was going to let a contestant stay in the pagent regardless to pictures the contestant took giving her one more chance). ironic, Rosie's adopted daughter accused Rosie of being abusive. Go figure.

Peter King is a closet racist. Katt Williams is nut case and attacks everyone. Gene Simmons is only revealing what he is (I believe he is pedo from the 70's. I can believe he slept with uinderage girl in the 70's backstage). Diane Diamond can't get a crediable job at dog show now. Cher can not talk about no one knowing her life. Oprah was two faced even Monique speaks on this. Emeinem attack to sell cd but MJ buy his songs/catalog (the best revenage). I can go on. These people aint worth the time. And add Rosie Odonell. I think she was just mad that MJ was considered better than Madonna, who was her friend, because she talked about MIke befor the allegation and when the allegation came, Rosie made comments (I do not blame Trump for calling her a fat pig because she attacked him first when he was going to let a contestant stay in the pagent regardless to pictures the contestant took giving her one more chance). ironic, Rosie's adopted daughter accused Rosie of being abusive. Go figure.

Knowing what you say true about Peter King and Gene Simmons. I always believe Simmons is nothing but a womanizing two timer sleeping with countless woman for many years possibly even while married to Shannon Tweed and got what's coming to him even when Mary E. McGlynn reveal he went sexual towards her and shortly he's been sued by another woman working for radio. That prune Joan Rivers is absolutely not funny at all, her jokes are "Boo!" even Luan Loud is 10x funnier than she is, saying crap jokes about Michael, she's just a lame mouth piece looking like a 90 year old with too many face surgeries and botox because she's scared of aging. Also I can never forget the bull$#!^ comments about Michael after his death when Ultimate Warrior post those awful things about him and his kids on his blog, he maybe a good wrestle then, WWE Hall Of Famer now, but I strongly detested him in anger outside the ring and he's still me a "roid freak". I could go on for the others, but I shan't take long to go on.

Nancy DISGrace deserved to be on this list, as well as Lisa Bloom and Gloria "Allretch" Allred. I don't know if this counts but "Family Guy" (though as animation) should be in this, because they've disrespected Michael more than a few times and they've drawn him all wrong. Worst animation of Michael I've ever seen. But at least "American Dad" is much more respectful to Michael, which I still watch it and unofficially quit with "Family Guy" (that show's jokes are stale, repetitive and brain rotting anyways).

Gene Simmons dates Diana Ross,leaving Cher,and later Ross ends it with Simmons,believing he got back with Cher..

Gene Simmons and Cher bad Michael,in an attempt to hurt Diana Ross? Possible?

Gene Simmons dates Diana Ross,leaving Cher,and later Ross ends it with Simmons,believing he got back with Cher..

Gene Simmons and Cher bad Michael,in an attempt to hurt Diana Ross? Possible?
Cher issue was the "baby balcony" issue. Like I said, Cher has not lead a "mother of the year" award with things she did so she needs to chill.

Last edited:
joan rivers cracked jokes about MJ's death with prophol; ironic, look at what happen to her in the DOCTOR's office. Came back on her.

You want to avoid people simply for their dislike of your idol?
To me, it is what they trashed talked MJ about. They either was two faced, taking about stuff that was gossip about MJ, lies on MJ, they are full if drama yet they want to pass judgement on Mike, that is my issue with many of these people. To do that to someone shows me something about them.

Last edited:
joan rivers cracked jokes about MJ's death with prophol; ironic, look at what happen to her in the DOCTOR's office. Came back on her.

Joan Rivers was vile. Not just about MJ but generally. Sure, she could be funny at times but she relied on low blows in many cases. A lower level of comedian.

To me, it is what they trashed talked MJ about. They either was two faced, taking about stuff that was gossip about MJ, lies on MJ, they are full if drama yet thjey want to pass judgement on Mike, that is my issue with many of these people. To do that to someone shows me something about them.

Ofcourse I will avoid people, if they dislike Michael and trash talk him... I mean.... how can I like someone, who dislike Michael? I simply can't.... but hey BadTour87 - we are all different..

Why is gerorge michael in the list? did he say something bad bout mike?

I don't recall George saying anything particularly negative about MJ directly, but he did throw shade less directly (without naming him specifically).

Back