Open the MJJC HIStory Sections for Posting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Staff member
Country
United-Kingdom
Guys, I have been toying with this for some time, so I thought I'd hand it over to you.

Shall we reopen the decade's old sections and threads for posting again, so you can revisit all things MJ at MJJC way back when?

Yes please Boss :punk:

As how can I promote the History of MJ on social media with the #jointhediscussion IF the threads are closed for discussion. :doh:

There is a whole lot just simmering in the moonlight lol :blush:

Not sure. It's nice to have it left as it is and to be able to look over people's excitement for the shows, Thriller 25 etc.

What would be discussed in those threads?

I don't see the point. Discussions wouldn't be necessary in archived threads from yeaaaars ago.

Keep everything before MJ's death locked and reopen every thread created after his death.

It be nice to revisit the old days, sad though but it should be accessible

Personally I think it should stay as it is. There’s something quite comforting about them being frozen in that time for me.

It doesn't have to be them all, ce can choose specific sections that might be good to revisit, some are of course a little sensitive and probably need to be kept closed, just those that would be like opening an old book which are the good parts of his life and times.

Yes old sections should be reopened. I am a part of many online forums and this is the only one that closes sections off.

Back