They Don't Care About Us Dance

Dan

Proud Member
Hi guys,

I remember seeing this clip a while back and wondered if he was talking about '93 and that's where the They Don't Care About Us dance came from in '96 - '09? Or do you think he was talking about '05 and it's just a coincidence?

Thanks,

~Dan~

Hi guys,

I remember seeing this clip a while back and wondered if he was talking about '93 and that's where the They Don't Care About Us dance came from in '96 - '09? Or do you think he was talking about '05 and it's just a coincidence?

Thanks,

~Dan~

What do you mean exactly?

In this video, MJ specifically talks about the way police officers treated him on the day he was arrested (25.11.2003).

Huh? Are you saying that the simularities in what he said in the interview and his song makes in a coinsidant?

If so that doesnt make any sense to me.. why and how is that a coinsidant?

Huh? Are you saying that the simularities in what he said in the interview and his song makes in a coinsidant?

If so that doesnt make any sense to me.. why and how is that a coinsidant?

I meant when he was saying he could only to his shoulder that it heavily resembled the They Don't Care About Us dance so I thought he was talking about '93 and that's where the choreography came from but it turns out he was talking about '05 so it's just a coinsidant that it looks like the dance.

Oh! the hand movement, yeah I highly doubt there was any specific significance to him reach to his shoulder to Mimick tdcau.

Back