Your Favorite song from "Invincible" Album?

Anton999

Proud Member
What Is Your Favorite song from "Invincible" Album?

My Option is "You Rock My World"

At this moment it's Heartbreaker, Threatened and Shout (even though it's an outtake).

Its always hard for me to choose one song from some album. And for Invincible its even harder as its my favorite album. But at this time I think I love the "CRY" the most. Its filling me with a hope that we can really change the world. And that ending is so powerful. :)

"Whatever Happens", followed by "Break Of Dawn". Only songs on the album that I think are great.

Top 5 in order of best:

1. Whatever Happens
2. Butterflies
3. Break Of Dawn
4. Don't Walk Away
5. Threatened

My fave is ''you rock my world''

Mine too! I still love it a lot. I actually bought it as a single, first, before I bought the album.

After that, it's "Don't Walk Away", "Threatened", "Don't Walk Away" and "Cry".

I cant remember if i brought the single i think just brought the invincible album

Heartbreaker

Incredible nervous beat vocals and chorus

At the moment, I'm really loving Unbreakable. Of course, I also think You Rock My World is a classic.

Just listen to heartbreaker on head phones and concentrate on the beat. At this moment I see it as one of his all time greatest beats. I can't see how did the beatbox for this.

most Invincible songs sound way better on good head phones :)

in no order favorite 5

Cry
Unbreakable
You Rock My World
Butterflies
Heartbreaker

For me, it's Heartbreaker but the whole album is easily 6 or 7 years ahead of its time... Amazing album.

It changes periodically but at the moment my favourite is You are my Life.

What Is Your Favorite song from "Invincible" Album?

My Option is "You Rock My World"

My Favorites in this order:

1. Butterflies
2. You Rock My World
3. Whatever Happens
4. Break of Dawn
5. Heaven Can Wait

I LOVE this album!:love:

First is definitely "The Lost Children" :heart: and then "Whatever Happens", "You Rock My World", "Cry", "Threatened"

Invincible is an interesting album. There are so many good songs, but I would have to say my favorites are:
Unbreakable (I identify with the lyrics)
Speechless (One of the most beautiful songs ever)
2000 Watts (Great dance track!)
Threatened (It reminds me of an up-to-date 'Thriller' but with more edge. Another great dance track. Wish there was a short film to Threatened)

Back