Devil sign on youtube.

mysterygirl7

Proud Member
Hey guys. I have been watching a youtuber since he had like 10.000 subs, and now he has around 200.000
Now I noticed, that as soon as he got like 200.000, he seemed to change his style a bit... and you can see the dollar sign in his eyes.... hmmm
Check out this guy, how he starts off with doing the devil sign, right at the beginning of the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQNBS__F1T0
Is it me, who is being hysterical?
I don't wanna watch some devil worshipper...

I also saw other youtubers do it... is it just the way they move their hands?

What do you think?

I state this comment from a perspective of someone that has studied religion on a college level, lived with with a Bible believing mother and a quran believing father.. WAS married to a Pentecostal preachers daughter..

There is no devil symbol in the video nor should you worry about a simple hand gesture.. These hand gestures have been around before modern 'satanic' cults or religions and were just copied/stolen. in fact the hand sign that I see this guy do is more the 'love' hand signal more so than what's known as the 'devil' hand signal.. side comment, the same hand signal Michael used to use to start off billie jean.

Many preachers have even tried to connect Michael to Satanism..

And just to state my personal belief because there is nothing wrong with it.. The likelihood of the devil existing is slim. not to disqualify your beliefs, that's you and good for you.. But history has shown us over and over how humans have created stories which became religions and is rinsed/repeated with different names and locations.. Jesus for example was not the first ;virgin birth' at all.. there has been several. And not just several but spoken and written about before Jesus time.

ok I'm ranting, i'll stop.

I state this comment from a perspective of someone that has studied religion on a college level, lived with with a Bible believing mother and a quran believing father.. WAS married to a Pentecostal preachers daughter..

There is no devil symbol in the video nor should you worry about a simple hand gesture.. These hand gestures have been around before modern 'satanic' cults or religions and were just copied/stolen. in fact the hand sign that I see this guy do is more the 'love' hand signal more so than what's known as the 'devil' hand signal.. side comment, the same hand signal Michael used to use to start off billie jean.

Many preachers have even tried to connect Michael to Satanism..

And just to state my personal belief because there is nothing wrong with it.. The likelihood of the devil existing is slim. not to disqualify your beliefs, that's you and good for you.. But history has shown us over and over how humans have created stories which became religions and is rinsed/repeated with different names and locations.. Jesus for example was not the first ;virgin birth' at all.. there has been several. And not just several but spoken and written about before Jesus time.

ok I'm ranting, i'll stop.

Thanks a lot for explaining, I won't worry about it then....:laughing:

Just because you are "college" educated on religion, it doesn't help the situation...College is full of mind-control as well. These are obviously Luciferian hand symbols. I doubt the user understood about the "love" symbols from American Sign Language.

I think those are definitely Satanic symbols. What person would just randomly throw out some Luciferian hand signals like that to subconsciously plant them in your mind. When you greet someone, you probably never use your hands to faintly create symbols like that. Absurd.

Stageglitter just because you have a belief, it does not put you in the position to denounce what I know and believe. My responce was respectful and based off of education. Not just college, I also mentioned that I was married to a pastor's daughter, (a Pentecostal christian preacher I might add, if your familiar you know how deep they get into it) I was a firm believer at one point, studied the bible, went to church 3 days a week and was truly IN it.

So let's not preach about mind control TO me when I got out of it.

Thanks,

Ps. I responded to your thread about questioning Michael's innocence. My responce to that was also based off education.. it sure is helpful isnt it?

The satanic bible wasnt written until 1969, the hand signal had been used for the term "love" in sign language since 1905.. it was derived from a hand signal used by Hindus meaning detoxification and purification of the body. These hand signals have been around over 1000 years before jesus was born.

Michael jackson used that hand signal hundreds of times on stage, so do you believe Michael was a satanist of some sort?

Last edited:
I believe there is a bigger reason to why he used those symbols...not sure exactly what he believed. All the information comes from outside sources.

Back