2019 making of JAM (ive never seen this)

I'm pretty sure there was a ''making of jam'' on the dangerous vhs .....wasnt there?

I'm pretty sure there was a ''making of jam'' on the dangerous vhs .....wasnt there?
Of course but it's footage in here never seen before. It was just uploaded to youtube. Watch the whole video & you'll see!

Poor MJ. He was talking about the olympics with Jordan and he asked him if it was one on one or team.

Poor MJ. He was talking about the olympics with Jordan and he asked him if it was one on one or team.

I dont think mj was into sports thats why he asked jordan bout it

Of course but it's footage in here never seen before. It was just uploaded to youtube. Watch the whole video & you'll see!

This is not new footage. It may have just been uploaded by this particular youtuber, but it has been available for years.

What do you mean?
Is MJ supposed to know the details of the team competition at the olympics, or what are you saying?

Basketball is a team sport. Have you ever seen one on one basketball in serious competition? To me it's the same as someone asking if soccer in the olympics is one on one.

This is not new footage. It may have just been uploaded by this particular youtuber, but it has been available for years.
If I aint seen it, heard it or it ain't ever been uploaded.... its new to me!

Where did he say that? I couldn't hear it because the audio disappeared

At 3:52

From 1:17 (second video in this collection of videos) onwards the audio is noticibly quieter but it should be still there.

237606.jpeg

Back