Page 1003 of 1063 FirstFirst ... 35039039539931001100210031004100510131053 ... LastLast
Results 15,031 to 15,045 of 15944

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 797
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by Alh21 View Post
    Which article?, was it one of mine, if so how do I add the source
    It wasn't you and by source I just mean a link to the article.

'Immerse your soul in love.'

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anna For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,087 Times in 1,458 Posts

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    It wasn't you and by souce I just mean a link to the article.
    May I clarify if tabloid article links are to be posted now? I was sure that I had read an instruction not to post them....
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by La74 View Post
    Josephine Zohny knew him from university. She was on the defense list in 05. They were in the same program. She said before she was ready to speak up if the family or a legal counsel contacted her.
    Very interesting. I really wonder what she has to say and if she can back it up. It's not that I don't believe her, absolutely no problem believing her but it's important for the naysayers

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 165
    Overall activity: 53.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,053 Times in 1,355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Staffordshire Bullterrier View Post
    Very interesting. I really wonder what she has to say and if she can back it up. It's not that I don't believe her, absolutely no problem believing her but it's important for the naysayers
    I hope she can back it up with emails or something of substance.
    Mike's PYT

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 254
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Big Apple NYC View Post
    I agree, BUT we live in a PC (Political Correct) World now and everybody (well most people anyway) are afraid to say anything that "might" get them called out. It's a dang shame that folks are afraid to be truthful for fear of being attacked by the media and/or on Social Media. And I'm not just talking about MJ.

Most of these famous folks have to check with 3-4 of their "people" before they can say anything positive regarding Michael Jackson and usually end up saying nothing at all. There are a few brave ones, but not many, in my opinion.
    Wow. i never realize it was that serious to speak out.

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    I agree. I believe there is going to be a big blessing and silver lining in for all this for MJ.
    Let's hope so.

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    It's the world we live in now. can't help it. i wish this world never gotten like this. this world always been bad but nowadays it's getting worst and worst everyday. i swear this world scare the carp out of me. that's why i'm so quiet. just like Michael was, quiet. because if you think it bad for you to speak up. just think of Michael, that's gotta be 10 times worst. i think that's one the reasons why Michael didn't speak out much and stay quiet. this world is crazy. say something and you probably killed etc. it's all really sad. and of course Michael was black too.
    I understand what your saying but sometimes people have to speak out about the truth, its a sad world when celebrities will only do things when its to feather their own nests, did you watch their link I put up, its so exciting and I hope it goes a long way to outing them two even more. like ive said before I think it should be safechuck that is getting the pressure piled on him because I think he will crack eventually

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I for one am never going to settle till they are brought to some sort of justice
    I'm not either. but it's very tiring. i can understand what Michael when though. we been doing this for 6 months straight imagine doing it for 18 years like Michael did?
    these guys are trying to get away from this i hope they don't but how things looking i don't know.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

it also seems to be that the celebrities that have new songs or movies coming out wont say anything helpful, or they will make up crap that didn't even happen
    I know right? Michael didn't have lots of friends and all the friends he did have used him or not with us anymore they up there with Michael themselves. which not bad they don't have deal with this crap anymore. but we his fans and family are gonna have deal with this for the rest of our lives.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I believe she told HOprah that she saw her father in Michael in the sense of destroying himself, having yes men around him and that she couldn't handle that or be around him. Maybe Mike just didn't want to hear it? It's possible that his reactions were very stubborn concerning that. I've no idea, we can only guess.
    I don't know either. but yes men for what though?

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh and as for Lisa's book. That article makes it seem like it will be about drugs, vampires (yes men) and how she was pushed away. If that's considered shocking... lol, it's exactly what she told HOprah years ago. But good, if that's all it is and not all of a sudden some made up doubts about his innocence.
    Exactly. at least it something.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

MJ and his family need justice for what they have done
    They really do.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I never wanted to see them together, It didn't feel right to me, definitely not the right woman for MJ, he needed someone nice who wasn't in the public eye and who would love him for the kind and loving person he was
    That was really hard for mike. most women only wanted him for his fame,money,and looks. Michael was a loner. all the women he tired dating only use him or wasn't his type. Michael was very different on this earth. he even said it himself. most people saw Michael as an superstar. which he was and still is BUT they never saw him as an person. which is very sad. Michael even said he didn't want people to see him as the king of pop but as a person who helped the world and entertain us. we all tend to forget that but Hollywood make it seems that way. i hope Michael has now found his happiness and peace.

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 55.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 Times in 498 Posts

morromocotudo
    @morromocotudo
    @andjustice4some @santikapowski @Caramelicedtea The Abused has won the award for Best Documentary Programme at the Edinburgh TV Festival (Leaving Neverland was among the nominated). http://www.allmediascotland.com/medi...s-announced-2/

View image on Twitter

16. The Following User Says Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Thanks

why does robson say he was in Michaels Black and White video, this is clearly another lie because as we know that went to Macaulay Culkin, he also claims that he was in Heal the World, was that a lie as well