Page 1004 of 1039 FirstFirst ... 4504904954994100210031004100510061014 ... LastLast
Results 15,046 to 15,060 of 15582

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 147
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Michael true love was Diana Ross but sadly she rejected him. i got a feeling she like him too but didn't went with him because she felt people was gonna judge her. which i don't understand. i don't know i guess times were different then. they would have been a cute couple and their kids would of been adorable.

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 188
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

of course wade was in black or white. he was one of the kids on the stairs during the rap part. he also danced in jam. unfortunately.
    30.01.2006 - My personal MJ-DAY! Thank you, Michael!

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    morromocotudo
    @morromocotudo
    @andjustice4some @santikapowski @Caramelicedtea The Abused has won the award for Best Documentary Programme at the Edinburgh TV Festival (Leaving Neverland was among the nominated). http://www.allmediascotland.com/medi...s-announced-2/

View image on Twitter
    Well at least it didn't win. thank goodness.

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    I'm not either. but it's very tiring. i can understand what Michael when though. we been doing this for 6 months straight imagine doing it for 18 years like Michael did?
    these guys are trying to get away from this i hope they don't but how things looking i don't know.
    it is very tiring your right and its heart breaking when we see more crap headlines in the news, but anything that is worth fighting for is hard work and us as dedicated fans are very strong and powerful, things are looking good from what ive seen and this new evidence that is due out in October is hopefully going to go a long way to clear Michaels name, or at least I hope it will. we also have to remember were robson is concerned that he is a narcissistic idiot who loves to talk about himself at every opportunity, he has to slip up at some point that's inevitable, look at all the lies he has already told. Its a good possibility that safechuck is keeping quiet because hes worried he may something that could incriminate himself

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glanni View Post
    of course wade was in black or white. he was one of the kids on the stairs during the rap part. he also danced in jam. unfortunately.
    Most of us know Jackson's "Black or White" video from Macaulay Culkin's performance. The young star was fresh off his massive Home Alone success, but the part was originally supposed to go to Wade Robson. Losing the role ended up breaking the budding choreographer's heart. copied and pasted from the original article

Read More: https://www.nickiswift.com/146979/th..._campaign=clip, not according to this article, ill see if I can find any info, I know he was in Jam but was he in Heal the World as well, I cant find any info on that one

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Wade was in jam short film. i didn't know he was in the black and white video too. i guess i missed it. i think....

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

It's hard to believe everything Michael gave to those two and they all did him wrong after his death. i wish we had an time machine to stop all of from happening. but who knew those two little boys was gonna grow up and tell lies on someone who cared about they alot. that's sad.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 147
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,158 Times in 481 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alh21 View Post
    Most of us know Jackson's "Black or White" video from Macaulay Culkin's performance. The young star was fresh off his massive Home Alone success, but the part was originally supposed to go to Wade Robson. Losing the role ended up breaking the budding choreographer's heart. copied and pasted from the original article

Read More:
    https://www.nickiswift.com/146979/th..._campaign=clip, not according to this article, ill see if I can find any info, I know he was in Jam but was he in Heal the World as well, I cant find any info on that one
    Watch the video. You can see with your own eyes he was in it as said above.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    Watch the video. You can see with your own eyes he was in it as said above.
    I've done a bit more research, apologises I've found it now, I take it he was supposed to be doing the part that Macaulay did, that's what confused me

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,348 Times in 2,608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    It's hard to believe everything Michael gave to those two and they all did him wrong after his death. i wish we had an time machine to stop all of from happening. but who knew those two little boys was gonna grow up and tell lies on someone who cared about they alot. that's sad.
    All of us here would have loved to have gotten the chance to meet Michael. Even if it was just a brief ''Hello'' - And then you got people like these scumbags who actually got to spend time with him, but then they spat in his face.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to analogue For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 108
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,977 Times in 569 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alh21 View Post
    I've done a bit more research, apologises I've found it now, I take it he was supposed to be doing the part that Macaulay did, that's what confused me
    There was no way Wade was ever in contention for that role. Mac was a superstar while Wade was a nobody and this was the debut short film off of Dangerous. It was a pretty massive event and Michael went all out for it. He wasn't going to lead it off with Wade Robson.
    Do you want an official MJ collectors label? Vote now!
    http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/th...llectors-label
    If it's good enough for Elvis, it's good enough for Michael.
    ---

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WildStyle For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WildStyle View Post
    There was no way Wade was ever in contention for that role. Mac was a superstar while Wade was a nobody and this was the debut short film off of Dangerous. It was a pretty massive event and Michael went all out for it. He wasn't going to lead it off with Wade Robson.
    Ah right, yeah that does sound like it's makes sense, it's made out in the media that he thought he would get that part, how stupid am I to believe things in the media I should know better by now.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,348 Times in 2,608 Posts

Robson is so narcissistic that he probably felt he deserved Mac's part in Black Or White.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to analogue For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by analogue View Post
    Robson is so narcissistic that he probably felt he deserved Mac's part in Black Or White.
    ill agree, I think half the stuff he came out with was all in his delusional head, actually probably all of it is

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Alh21 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    May I clarify if tabloid article links are to be posted now? I was sure that I had read an instruction not to post them....
    All articles posted should include the source. But if an article is derogatory and disgusting, it shouldn't be posted at all.

'Immerse your soul in love.'