Page 1005 of 1045 FirstFirst ... 5505905955995100310041005100610071015 ... LastLast
Results 15,061 to 15,075 of 15664

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    All articles posted should include the source. But if an article is derogatory and disgusting, it shouldn't be posted at all.
    I does this have anything to do with plagiarism, I was just wondering

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Michael Jackson Estate Says Ex-Manager Cannot Start a Foundation in His Name Or Use His Likeness

Michael Jackson Estate Says Ex-Manager Cannot Start a Foundation in His Name Or Use His Likeness at All

Michael Jackson's ex-manager announced the formation of a foundation in the pop star's name but the MJ estate says she has absolutely no right to do so.

Raymone Bain, who worked with Jackson for many years, held a press conference on Thursday morning where she announced the establishment of the MJ Legacy Foundation to "preserve, protect and defend his name while supporting the numerous organizations he supported during his life."

But Bain does not have the right to use his image or name in any company, even a charity.

A spokesperson for the MJ estate tells The Blast, "Raymone Bain is not authorized to act on behalf of the Michael Jackson Estate nor to use Michael Jackson’s name in any way for charitable or her own commercial purposes. We do agree with her comments about 'Leaving Neverland' and her encouraging a boycott of HBO over its inexcusable disparagement of Michael Jackson’s character."

The estate's reference to "Leaving Neverland" comes after Bain spoke about the inaccuracy of the documentary and how it is tarnishing his legacy. The estate understandably agrees with that part.

Sources close to MJ's family tell us they have a huge issue with Bain because they feel she "failed as Michael Jackson’s manager" and was eventually terminated from that job in 2007.

Also, Bain sued Michael Jackson in 2009 before he died for $44 million and then his estate after he passed away for over $50 million in two separate lawsuits.

Both lawsuits resulted in dismissals or verdicts against Bain.

Bain also went off about trying to find some sort of will she says may tell a different story than what has been used by his family since his death.

She said, "I have wished, I have hoped and I have prayed that Michael Jackson's will — dated October 6, 2006 — would be found, revealed, discovered, dropped from the sky. Because in it, he painstakingly outlined how he wanted his legacy to be preserved and maintained."

The will has come up several times after Michael's death but at this point, an earlier will has been used for probate by a court in Los Angeles and laid out the beneficiaries as his children and mother.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...190057587.html

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

is this true, did it really not win anything, I cant find any info on it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alh21 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,162 Times in 483 Posts

Tweet further up about the winner for the docu section was called abused

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

I don't know if this news report which is captured in this video of Smelly Jackson alredy been posted here cause I'm not really follwering this subject anymore.

I liked that Geraldo Rivera tried once again here to stand up for Michael very passionate.
    But calling him a weidro and a crazy man doesn't help him, his reportation and credibilty!
    When his children and relatives will see this, it will hurt them hearing this words about Michael who has trusted Geraldo very much as one of the few people outside his family is his darkest time.
    No friend should say this words about such a friend as MJ after he is gone.
    G. Rivera was not one of the many wrong people Michael met trought his life but for me it was not also not the right one.

People especially fans often say that MJ was too naive (in maybe to see and belive in the good things in people), trusted to many wrong people and see this as one of the big reasons why many things esspecially at the end went wrong and we sadly lost him.

But I think we must accept that there was no better developed human kind availible he could and had to choose of.
    Without trusting anyone he never could have gone his way so far and sucessful.
    He had to work and trust the people who were availible for him at the different stations in his life.
    And his way went so far, sucessful and long because he choosed and trusted the right people at the right moment multiple times and only a few times it went wrong.
    But noone can ever know if someone will always be loyal or some day a turncoat.
    Sometimes there is only the possibilty to belive in the good, try to treat everyone like you want to be treated yourself and behave examplary.
    This is what Michael always did and more and he was right with this!
    Shame over those who could not dignify this and played on it.
    The few times things went really wrong with people in MJs life are so dramtically, signifigant and sesmic because the traitor had in the case of Michael Jackson so much to destroy and erarn trough MJs enormous velue then compare to normal people or stars.
    But it was always the most easiest and unrisky thing because the media was always against MJ and in suport of these traitors. EVERY MJ story always brought them money because of his worldwide fame!

I pray for the day where people and the media will call Michael Jackson weiard and see as very special unique gift he was for this world.
    I have more faith that this day will come then the day were people will stop calling him a pedophile and talking about his surgeries which should have no meaning!
    Last edited by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona; 25-08-2019 at 12:10 PM.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,438 Times in 3,830 Posts

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,438 Times in 3,830 Posts

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Radio 2 showing mj and j5 lots of love today all day as they’ve counted down Motowns top 100 songs for the 60th anniversary of Motown. Even included a short talk from Tito.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MJRemixed For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Is This The Next Michael Jackson? This Mini MJ St…: https://youtu.be/fq6RdHcMouc, MJ would be so proud of this child singing his song

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,013 Times in 1,335 Posts

MTV is showing the TAco Bell commercial featuring members dancing like Michael and the girl did the MOONWALK during the MTV awards.
    Mike's PYT

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,119 Times in 537 Posts

Good on Dave Chapelle!

Pathetic website Vice made a tweet that you really should skip Dave's show on Netflix though. Truly, you gotta wonder what creates such hate, such utter bullshit? The filth called Leaving Neverland has been torn apart, but these sites just won't accept it huh?

It is ****ing pathetic. But again, good on Dave for just saying it how it is and not staying silent.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Staffordshire Bullterrier For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    MTV is showing the TAco Bell commercial featuring members dancing like Michael and the girl did the MOONWALK during the MTV awards.
    That's an old commercial. that came out in april. but it's good to know taco bell support Michael. Michael was a big fan of taco bell and mexican food.

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Can anyone put me straight on Paris Jackson, I'm not being rude towards her as tbh I don't really know anything about her, I've read a few things but Im just curious as to why she doesn't seem to say anything about her dad, I know she was quoted as saying it wasn't her job to defend him but I don't really know what she meant by that, can anyone enlighten me please, I'm sure there is a very good reason I just don't know what it is

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

the only reason is that this "documentary" is debunked and not worth a word to be said about. why putting ANY attention to those bastards? i think its the smartest that Janet and the kids keep quiet. whatever they said the media would make it to a negative story.

very smart from the to not give any comment in my opinion tbh. dont let wr and js get the privilege of being talked about by janet or the kids.
    30.01.2006 - My personal MJ-DAY! Thank you, Michael!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

I did wonder if that was the reason, my heart goes out to them all, I don't think I couldnt stand to have to listen to people saying things about Michael if he was one of my family members.