Page 1006 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 65069069569961004100510061007100810161056 ... LastLast
Results 15,076 to 15,090 of 15947

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 797
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by Alh21 View Post
    Can anyone put me straight on Paris Jackson, I'm not being rude towards her as tbh I don't really know anything about her, I've read a few things but Im just curious as to why she doesn't seem to say anything about her dad, I know she was quoted as saying it wasn't her job to defend him but I don't really know what she meant by that, can anyone enlighten me please, I'm sure there is a very good reason I just don't know what it is
    She said it's not her role. As in, there are others who are better at doing that kind of thing, like Taj. Paris is peace-loving and spiritual, she doesn't want to get involved with this stuff. And she probably shouldn't, for the sake of her mental health. The media are awful to her. Everything she says about Michael now gets twisted, like the 'not my role' comment. And they even jumped on a post she shared on instagram about healing from your childhood.

'Immerse your soul in love.'

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anna For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,499 Times in 3,864 Posts

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,499 Times in 3,864 Posts

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 541 Posts

Some piece of shit directly tweeted to Paris and basically said her daddy ****ed children for decades, and deep down she knows this and that's why she doesn't defend him. Truly, some people on social media just need help, or actually they are beyond that point. Doing this so close to his birthday too. Some folks truly should not be allowed to live, true wastes of skin, of space.

Imagine being his daughter and having to cope with this kind of stuff. I know she's strong and all but... wow.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Staffordshire Bullterrier For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 148
    Overall activity: 55.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,011 Times in 809 Posts

Thank you, Dave Chapelle for being a vocal voice of reason in a time where you get attacked for saying the truth and speaking your mind.

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WannaScream For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

I ****ing KNEW Robson was gonna say something as soon as Chappelle stood up for Michael. Like I said he's on the media's speed dial so of course they would beg him for a quote.

Good on Chappelle, Missy Elliott, and those people at the VMA's that defended Michael.
    "Let's not be alone again. Will you be my partner? I hear a dance starting up. Come."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Amaya For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    She said it's not her role. As in, there are others who are better at doing that kind of thing, like Taj. Paris is peace-loving and spiritual, she doesn't want to get involved with this stuff. And she probably shouldn't, for the sake of her mental health. The media are awful to her. Everything she says about Michael now gets twisted, like the 'not my role' comment. And they even jumped on a post she shared on instagram about healing from your childhood.
    That makes sense thank u, such a terrible thing when u can't even defend the person u love the most for fear of idiots using it against u

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Staffordshire Bullterrier View Post
    Some piece of shit directly tweeted to Paris and basically said her daddy ****ed children for decades, and deep down she knows this and that's why she doesn't defend him. Truly, some people on social media just need help, or actually they are beyond that point. Doing this so close to his birthday too. Some folks truly should not be allowed to live, true wastes of skin, of space.

Imagine being his daughter and having to cope with this kind of stuff. I know she's strong and all but... wow.
    Yes they did because I commented on it telling what a vile excuse for a human being they were, I also reported and blocked them, the words they use are truly disgusting, it makes me sick

Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alh21 View Post
    Yes they did because I commented on it telling what a vile excuse for a human being they were, I also reported and blocked them, the words they use are truly disgusting, it makes me sick
    I've been temporarily banned there because I basically said to that person to off herself. Usually I never do that, but that tweet really got me worked up, that much was clear.

Anyway, I don't know who Jason Lee is, but awesome for standing up for truth!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Staffordshire Bullterrier For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

I've been temporarily banned there because I basically said to that person to off herself. Usually I never do that, but that tweet really got me worked up, that much was clear.

Anyway, I don't know who Jason Lee is, but awesome for standing up for truth!
    Yes I know what u mean, made my blood boil, the ones that write stuff like that don't even believe the lies, they just say stuff to upset people or get a reaction

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Michael Jackson’s Ex-manager Slams Late Singer’s Estate: ‘You Can’t Shut Me Down!’

*Michael Jackson’s former manager is firing back at the late singer’s estate for claiming she is not authorized to use MJ’s name and/or likeness for “charitable or commercial purposes.”

As EUR previously reported, Raymone Bain recently held a press conference where she announced the establishment of the MJ Legacy Foundation to “preserve, protect and defend his name while supporting the numerous organizations he supported during his life.”
    But a spokesperson for Jackson’s estate told The Blast: “Raymone Bain is not authorized to act on behalf of the Michael Jackson Estate nor to use Michael Jackson’s name in any way for charitable or her own commercial purposes.”

Bain has responded to what she calls the “vicious attacks” against her from Jackson’s estate, as well as entertainment reporter Roger Friedman of Showbiz411, who said of her planned MJ foundation, “I feel bad for Raymone, even with her crazy new hairdo. She sued the Estate, she exploited her association with Michael, she keeps looking for a way back in,” Friedman wrote.

Meanwhile, Bain wants folks to know…. “I have not been “shut down” by the Estate of Michael Jackson. They have no power to do so,” she tells EURweb EXCLUSIVELY. “The Estate of Michael Jackson is not the Jackson family, but the Executors: Messrs. Weitzman, Branca, and McClain. The Executors work for Prince, Paris, BiGi, and Mrs. Katherine Jackson,” who Bain claims “are in control of Michael Jackson’s name and image.”

“The usage of MJ’s name ultimately rests with the beneficiaries, NOT the executors, who’ve done absolutely nothing to defend, protect, preserve, or enhance the legacy of Michael Jackson, in 10 years,” she said.

“It is also interesting to me that they (estate) primarily issued their statement to Black publications, whose headlines blared that I’m being “shut down”…what a strategic move.”

Bain believes the executors of MJ’s estate have not done enough “to protect and preserve Michael Jackson’s legacy these past 10 years,” and had they done so, “I and others would not have had to do so,” she tells us.

“The Estate has been successful in attacking me, the Jacksons, and others via their “sources” for 10 years. This time, they will not be able to misrepresent, or disseminate anything other than what I said,” she adds. “But what they don’t understand, despite everything else, Michael Jackson is the son of Black America, and we are going to honor him. PERIOD.”

https://eurweb.com/2019/08/27/michae...eur-exclusive/
    Last edited by NatureCriminal7896; 28-08-2019 at 09:11 AM.

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,053 Times in 1,355 Posts

THat is a TROLL. Some low life pig sitting in a basement wanting to start mess. Some people job is to find hot topic and post drama. A show was done on these types of fools.
    Mike's PYT

21. The Following User Says Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,053 Times in 1,355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amaya View Post
    I ****ing KNEW Robson was gonna say something as soon as Chappelle stood up for Michael. Like I said he's on the media's speed dial so of course they would beg him for a quote.

Good on Chappelle, Missy Elliott, and those people at the VMA's that defended Michael.
    I love it when that fool talk. They reveal more and more the liars they are. Dave is getting the most support over these liars.
    Mike's PYT

23. The Following User Says Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,193 Times in 499 Posts

Meow raymone. 😈