Page 1040 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 405409409901030103810391040104110421050 ... LastLast
Results 15,586 to 15,600 of 16091

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 53.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,104 Times in 1,377 Posts

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by RedMaryFlint View Post
    Even apart from how I feel about MJ, I find it stunning that they would call this one-sided interview a good example of a documentary. Somehow manipulation is everything and truth is nothing.
    Dont worry, it will backfire. This is more from hollywood than the public. Again, MJ is used as the "scapegoat". This trash airs next week (watch they will not show Dan Reed and this award on the aired tv next week). Sometimes, getting an award can open up a can of worms and expose more.
    Mike's PYT

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 72
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    'Pride comes before a fall'. The actors in this fraudulent film still have the results of their court appeal to look forward to. I doubt the 'real' judges will be taken in by their legal claims.
    They've been living in a publicity bubble promoted by Reed and their legal firm all this year. Lets see how they get on once the Hollywood and media cavalcade has left them behind. I predict they'll fast become irrelevant.

Incidentally, this vid. appears to be a backstage Q and A at the Emmys, with Dan Reed.

He appears to lie (again) when he says of his subject area :'I don't come from that field. (0.26) ''My subject area was terrorism, war and crime etc''. Reed made the film 'The Paedophile Hunter' in 2014, so following alleged paedophiles was entirely his recent subject area.

Interesting that the questions he gets from the press are quite desultory- they don't seem to care much about the film or his answers. ie there's no follow-up to his answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWOvPySmFh0

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Emmys offiical Q&A session specifically banned any journalist asking about the many debunked aspects of Leaving Neverland.

As for Reed, well he can't help himself. He just has to lie in every Q&A. When the LN promo machine was getting into fully swing "The Paedophile Hunters" was frequently mentioned as part of his filmography and now he claims 'I don't come from that field" and ''My subject area was terrorism, war and crime etc''? It's so obvious it's laughable that TV critics and journos just allow him to get away with it.

As for his continued claims that he researched this whole thing thoroughly well that's an even bigger issue.
    As soon as he comes out with that it then even the most inexperienced journalists should be shouting out with questions specificlaly targeting the MANY issues found.

WHY did you not include any of the evidence that shows they're lying bastards?

Or at least include BOTH sides of the story? Once you've read the many changing and contradictory stories of the accusers, once you've read that some a simpy impossible, it is completely irresponsible to exclude those from a film with a 4 hour run time and padded out by pointless drone shots. Especially for a "documentary" which people rightly expect to be informative and accurate. At the very least they don't expect information to be omitted to the extent that they are mislead. They don't expect video and audio to be maliciously edited to incriminate.

With Reed's claims that he researched thoroughly the only possible response is that it was a film designed to incriminate Jackson at all costs. And THAT should tell everybody all they need to know. It was a hit piece, NOT a documentary and the Emmys are a fraud.

when the Emmy nominations were announced it was said online that the Emmys team confirmed that a film's accuracy wasn't taken into account when being nominated for an award in a documentary category. In other words, a deeply flawed, misleading, inaccurate film could be nominated and win a documentary award as long as it was shot in a documentary style (and that's exactly what just happened), because the nominators/voters wouldn't be required to consider its accuracy. Mind blown!

Did anybody else see that?
    Last edited by MJTruth; 16-09-2019 at 01:53 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MJTruth For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 639
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    Dont worry, it will backfire. This is more from hollywood than the public. Again, MJ is used as the "scapegoat". This trash airs next week (watch they will not show Dan Reed and this award on the aired tv next week). Sometimes, getting an award can open up a can of worms and expose more.
    Well they won't show him on the main show, because this was the Creative Arts Emmys. Hardly anyone is going to watch it anyway.

Help Staff help you. Remember:

Read the Rules. Respect other members. Report offensive posts.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,623 Times in 3,923 Posts

Last edited by Paris78; 16-09-2019 at 05:45 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,623 Times in 3,923 Posts

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 541 Posts

This says it all really.

I mean.....this says it all. If it's anyone's surprise at all anymore, it's all HBO.

https://t.co/QQXwNxLU87

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Staffordshire Bullterrier For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Thanks

I think the worst thing is (or at least for me) that its all one big joke for them, standing there with an award all smiles, knowing all along that its all a pack of lies. after everything that Michael did for them and this is how they repay him, not to mention real victims and what's its doing to them, sickens me to the bottom of my stomach

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alh21 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 96
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Staffordshire Bullterrier View Post
    I had totally forgotten about that award show. It's so disgusting and at the same time absolutely not shocking at all that it won an award. Sponsored by HBO, what more do you need to know really?

A "documentary" that is now so easy to prove as nothing but fiction, disgusting lies made by actual criminals , but this wins an award. Yet Untouchable didn't win a thing?
    Untouchable wasn't even nominated. Very fitting title, isn't it?
    I look to greet the stars
    But there's no stars to see

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ozemouze View Post
    Indeed, indeed.
    The Whole SYSTEM Sucks
    Michael Jackson

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Well they won't show him on the main show, because this was the Creative Arts Emmys. Hardly anyone is going to watch it anyway.
    Same with other award shows. No one watches or gives a f. Btw, I love your signature.
    The Whole SYSTEM Sucks
    Michael Jackson

17. The Following User Says Thank You to wednesday For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ozemouze View Post
    Jesus christ.

While that one is apparently very real, very hard to watch and very credible with believeable things being said by the actual victims. Unlike these fake victims in LN making a mockery of real abuse victims.

Hollyweird is just so damn vile.

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,104 Times in 1,377 Posts

Jesus christ.

While that one is apparently very real, very hard to watch and very credible with believeable things being said by the actual victims. Unlike these fake victims in LN making a mockery of real abuse victims.

And people are talking about that with Harvey Weinstein. so obvious.
    Mike's PYT

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
    Same with other award shows. No one watches or gives a f. Btw, I love your signature.
    Indeed. Even the main Emmys show is drowning, so the ratings for the Creative Arts Emmys must be pathetic. People are sick of watching the Hollywood elite circle jerk. Especially after so much corruption has come to light.

And thank you. Michael looks especially divine in that photo, I love it.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Jesus christ.

Untouchable is a powerful documentary, I would definitely recommend it. The accusers seem very genuine. One part that particularly struck me was a story of how Weinstein attacked a reporter - and this happened in front of a crowd and a ton of flashing cameras - but those pictures never made the papers. It just perfectly summed up the influence that the Hollywood elite have over the media. This quote from Weinstein was caught on tape by the reporter right before the assault: "I'm glad I'm the f*****g sheriff of this s**t-ass f*****g town."

Crazy.

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

I went back to the Youtube video of Dan Reed's backstage interview today and noticed that the comments are now disabled.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MusicMan26 For This Useful Post: