Page 1042 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 425429429921032104010411042104310441052 ... LastLast
Results 15,616 to 15,630 of 15958

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 757
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by MJTruth View Post
    To me that audio didn't sound like Weinsein. I'm not saying it's not for sure (I'm no expert on his voice), but it doesn't match the description given in the documentary.

Listen again.

It was a man speaking with NO noise in the background. It was silent. That's not a recording from a crowded area with cameras flashing and a lot of fuss. Wouldn't you expect some background chatter at the least?

So something doesn't add up.
    It might just be a recreation of the original audio. But the recording was made inside, before they went outside and people starting crowding around to take photos, so it could have just been cleaned up.

'Immerse your soul in love.'

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Yikes.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

I really wish these Carter Brothers would keep their personal FAMILY drama, off of Social Media. It's unnecessary and embarrassing!!!

AND I also wish that Aaron would keep Michael Jackson's name out of his mouth.

I'm starting to see commercials for the upcoming reality show, Aaron and Corey Feldman will be on and it looks like a train wreck in the making. Aaron looks like a hot mess and Corey is trying his best to channel MJ (in his appearance). It appears that they will be running neck-in-neck with the crazy antics and BS stories. There may even be a fight!!

I won't be watching, but I'm sure we will hear all about it regardless.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Big Apple NYC For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Big Apple NYC View Post
    I really wish these Carter Brothers would keep their personal FAMILY drama, off of Social Media. It's unnecessary and embarrassing!!!

AND I also wish that Aaron would keep Michael Jackson's name out of his mouth.

I'm starting to see commercials for the upcoming reality show, Aaron and Corey Feldman will be on and it looks like a train wreck in the making. Aaron looks like a hot mess and Corey is trying his best to channel MJ (in his appearance). It appears that they will be running neck-in-neck with the crazy antics and BS stories. There may even be a fight!!

I won't be watching, but I'm sure we will hear all about it regardless.
    Yeah I'm pretty much about done with Aaron too. NOW he can put MJ in a positive light, but WHY the weird reaction when a paparazzi asked him about his book and whether it would contain something about MJ. The way he twisted around the whole thing and clearly bringing doubt about Mike's innocence in a time that was already so ****ed up.

Nah Aaron.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,506 Times in 3,868 Posts

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran

Level
    Thanks

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to La74 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

I'll just leave this here.
    Apologies if it's already been posted, this is a hard topic to keep track of.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SilkySnare For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Aaron Carter needs professional psychiatric help. He exhibits many symptoms of mental illness in his public behaviour. I hope he gets it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChrisC For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    Aaron Carter needs professional psychiatric help. He exhibits many symptoms of mental illness in his public behaviour. I hope he gets it.
    He's not doing things by halves is he? I don't think I've seen such a prolonged meltdown on Twitter. Hopefully he has some sensible people around him to encourage him to get professional help.

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WannaScream For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I always knew it was all about the money. i don't really need to watch a doc to know it was. i'm just doing it for us fans etc.

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alh21 View Post
    I know Reed knows Michael didn't do anything and them two have made it up. It feels to me like it's just a game now
    it is a game. and i want it to stop.

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Screw HBO. i been done with them since earlier this year. they need to leave Michael alone.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Don't celebrate yet, folks.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anna For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Angry Michael Jackson songs pulled from primary school teaching in wake of child abuse allegations

Michael Jackson songs pulled from primary school teaching materials in wake of child abuse allegations

A company that supplies music lesson resources to around half the primary schools in England removed all mentions of the late pop star from its teaching material.

Charanga took the decision earlier this year, following the release of the Netflix documentary Leaving Neverland, which detailed claims from Wade Robson and James Safechuck that they were abused by him as young boys.

Mark Burke, director of Charanga, said: "In light of the allegations made against Michael Jackson in March, we felt it inappropriate to promote or share his content with our users.

“We therefore removed it from our platform immediately. As a cloud-based service, our removing this content meant it was no longer able to be used by anyone using the service."

Earlier this year, the executive producer of The Simpsons announced that a “treasured” episode featuring the voice of Michael Jackson is to be removed from television in response to the Leaving Neverland documentary.

James L Brooks, the producer, said he had agreed with Matt Groening and Al Jean, the creators, that it should not be shown again, despite it having been one of their favorite episodes.

Mr Brooks said that the episode could no longer remain in circulation in light of the "monstrous behavior" described in the film.

Some radio stations in Canada, Australia and New Zealand have banned Jackson records, but there have been no announcements by British stations.

Thriller Live, the West End show, has no plans to close. The Jackson family have denied the allegations, describing them as "all about the money".

The singer, who died in 2009, still has his defenders, including Mark Lester, the British former child actor who starred in Oliver! and later formed a friendship with Jackson.

He said of Leaving Neverland: "It made me feel quite sick. This is not the Michael Jackson that I knew for over 30 years. This is not the man that my children knew."

Jackson's daughter, Paris, spoke out on social media to urge fans to be "calm" in their response. She appeared to defend her father when she said that "lies" are told about "everyone with a good heart", adding: "Do you really think that it's possible to tear his name down?"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ing-materials/