Page 1060 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 605609601010105010581059106010611062 ... LastLast
Results 15,886 to 15,900 of 15951

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

So Jordie reconciled with his mother? When? I thought he had emancipated himself from them? Also, in Square One, Josie said Jordie told her he was used by his parents. I guess he’s since forgiven her? June aged well.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 763
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by Glanni View Post
    till this day i dont understand why omar batti is never a topic in this whole allegations bullshit. omar kind of grew up with mj. he is similar age as all his moneygrabbing accusers and i am sure he was often around at the same time.

why does the press completely ignore him? i hope and expect him to speak out in taj's docu.
    I think he's trying to distance himself from Michael. Apparently he's had two MJ tattoos removed. That's not something you do unless you really want them gone, because it hurts like a bitch.

'Immerse your soul in love.'

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,387 Times in 944 Posts

Default Re: Isn't It Ironic?

Recommended by O the Oprah Magazine

God, I thank you for allowing Michael to continue to watch over his children:

Prince Michael, Paris, and Blanket ("Bigi").

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CherubimII For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MJPoetryFan View Post
    So Jordie reconciled with his mother? When? I thought he had emancipated himself from them? Also, in Square One, Josie said Jordie told her he was used by his parents. I guess he’s since forgiven her? June aged well.
    About 3 weeks after the 05 trial ended there was a serious fight with his father and he got a restraining order and then moved back to Carlifonia. Last known adress was Marina Del Rey. https://turningthetableonthechandler...dler-timeline/
    https://law.justia.com/cases/new-jer...22-05-opn.html

Paula, who did a lot of research was not sure if the emancipation was granted even though he filed in 95 then living with his stepmother Nathalie after she separated from Evan. And then I guess after college he must have moved in with Evan for a while again.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,194 Times in 499 Posts

He reportedly moved back in with evan when he was ill.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entry10000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,917 Times in 1,300 Posts

Omar Bhatti will be another Wade Robson mark my word. He never ever defended MJ publicly because this is a card he is keeping for the rainy days. He will say he did not support Wade and James because of his closeness to MJ's kids. Actually when a fan made public a private message he sent her afte4 LN saying that his experinece with MJ was all positive and one day he will speak about it he throw a tantrum.

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    I agree. This is a very interesting YT vid by someone who has experienced all of the negative info, and decided to look into MJ after he died. Don't be put off by the name of the YT channel. This is a very good video and deserves attention. It's long but worthwhile. I think it's a good video to refer 'doubters' to. ('Haters' are probably beyond help!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=VpR-QboDfyg

Quote Originally Posted by ScreenOrigami View Post
    This is a great find, thanks! I watched it last night and think it deserves each and every one of those 47 minutes of our time. Highly recommended!

In fact, I think it deserves its own thread, because it discusses the issue from a more general angle than everything else that’s out there.
    Wow, this video is indeed awesome and clever, thanks a lot for letting us know about it!

It's not just that he looked into the case, but he used reason and logic to begin with and that's what this video is based on. It's important because it shows you can use your brain and think for yourself even before you start investigating the details (or when you can't really know all of them).

By the time I finished up all that research I was left completely shocked at how much stuff about this man was either blown out of proportion or just complete lies. It was amazing. I couldn't believe how much the media, the news distorted the truth. To this day I think that might have been just a pivotal moment in my life how I look at media.
    He's so spot on about Oprah and her "it transcends MJ" babbling as well:

It's as if she's saying it doesn't matter if the claims are true or not, it's just a good excuse to talk about sexual abuse?! [...] But we don't throw potentially innocent people under the bus for a good cause!
    Also it's good to see how in the end he clearly "gets" MJ and what he was all about.
    Last edited by ozemouze; 10-10-2019 at 07:03 PM.
    I look to greet the stars
    But there's no stars to see

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ozemouze For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 96
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Thanks

https://www.indy100.com/article/loui...online-9150251 does any know what's going on with Boy George and the Louis idiot, read this article this morning and it looks like a bit of a thing going on between them, I don't have twitter so I can't get to the threads, I hope George is kicking his arse

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Theroux is using guiterrez as a source to show mjs guilt. Hes an idiot. You thought he would have learnt after saville.

No time for george either. He attacked mj back in the day saying black men with money get off

13. The Following User Says Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 197
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alh21 View Post
    https://www.indy100.com/article/loui...online-9150251 does any know what's going on with Boy George and the Louis idiot, read this article this morning and it looks like a bit of a thing going on between them, I don't have twitter so I can't get to the threads, I hope George is kicking his arse

Nobody knows.
    What George said could have been related to anything. Of course MJ fans jumped on it and made it about MJ. That was a big assumption.

This is a non-story. Boy George said something in one tweet. Louis wrote one tweet back. the end.

I honestly can't state how disappointed I am in Louis theroux. I was a massive fan of his. I watched his shows from the late 90s onward and I always respected his work. BUT his approach to Michael Jackson has shown just how narrow minded and uninterested in truth he really is. There was a nasty tweet from toward the end of last year. I responded respectfully with factual info and he ignored it. Then there were the tweets in support of Leaving Neverland at the beginning of this year, in which he actively attacked fans who were trying to provide factual information to him. then more recently his book in which (for attention no doubt) he deliberately name checked The Jordy "diary" book.

This man is supposed to be an "investigative journalise" but not only is he not interested in learning anything factual about michael jackson, he wants to deliberately promulgate proven untruths about him. I cannot and will not watch or buy a single product that man releases from now on.

As somebody on twitter noted Louis was lazy when it came to exposing Jimmy Saville. He feels bad about that, but he's now trying to make it up by being lazy about Michael Jackson (and getting it all wrong again!).
    Last edited by MJTruth; 11-10-2019 at 02:51 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MJTruth For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 197
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    Theroux is using guiterrez as a source to show mjs guilt. Hes an idiot. You thought he would have learnt after saville.

No time for george either. He attacked mj back in the day saying black men with money get off
    You're correct about what Louis has done in his book, but there is no evidence that is what Boy George meant when he wrote his tweet.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

I have no idea or care what george said. I dont use twitter. My comment about him was in relation to past comments he has made.

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

He has no shame really. He should show some dignity and refrain from commenting on the topic of CSA after the Saville fiasco (he can't genuinely expect anyone to take his judgement seriously after that). He is obviously overcompensating (plus trying to be in what he considers to be the "cool camp", I guess he desperately needs confirmation after what happened), but his agenda is too obvious and by relying on another shady character like Gutierrez he just continues to make himself look like a completely lost moron.

Quote Originally Posted by MJTruth View Post
    As somebody on twitter noted Louis was lazy when it came to exposing Jimmy Saville. He feels bad about that, but he's now trying to make it up by being lazy about Michael Jackson (and getting it all wrong again!).
    Spot on.

I have no idea or care what george said. I dont use twitter. My comment about him was in relation to past comments he has made.
    I think he defended him after LN though (well if saying something like due process is important is a defence, it's more like common sense) on a show. His tweet in question now is probably unrelated.
    I look to greet the stars
    But there's no stars to see

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 187
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Re: Isn't It Ironic?

Quote Originally Posted by CherubimII View Post
    Recommended by O the Oprah Magazine

the heck?

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 187
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    They looked for DNA even in MJ's clothes hampers and they found nothing. That person is a LIAR.

are you sure? they keep saying that they found male sperms on his bed. if that's true that's means Michael never washed his bed sheets. he was an messy man. that's a fact.

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays