Page 1076 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 765769761026106610741075107610771078 ... LastLast
Results 16,126 to 16,140 of 16235

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,714 Times in 3,966 Posts

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    No, too much evidence against Wade/James. To me it is a WIN WIN for the Estate either way.
    I was thinking along the same lines tbh, what's confusing me is why would they take the risk of going to trial when they know it won't have the outcome they want, am I missing something as this seems to be a very stupid thing to do on their part, surely they aren't that thick they think they will win

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 254
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,239 Times in 517 Posts

Theres no risk. The case has been thrown out its gone to appeal. Normally they lose that and its over. Now they can start again from scratch.it will take years but it gives them the oppotunity to win money again or what they are hoping for is a settlement. A civil case has a very low thresh hold of proving guilt. For many the fact mj has been accused before will be enough for some jurrors to say its "probable that mj did it" which is all you need for them to win.

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    A civil case has a very low thresh hold of proving guilt.
    Certainly not that low, though. There are mountains of evidence that these guys are liars and there is literally zero evidence that they’re telling the truth.
    Twitter: @ScreenOrigami
    Pokémon Go: 5702 7276 8494

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ScreenOrigami For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 543 Posts

I've been out of the loop for a while now due to private things in my life. Wtf is happening now? And why is this even allowed? It's about a person that is long gone, also didn't these two assholes owe the estate quite a bit of money? What happened to that?

On the other hand, the estate can now introduce all the proof, facts and evidence, right? Like the many times Wade was defending MJ, was on Neverland ranch in 2007 filming stuff with his wife, having lots of fun, surely his "I didn't remember/realize it was abuse" BS isn't gonna work here. The note he had to present to the judge that said he was doing this to be relevant and relatable again, the conversation he had with Taj in a messenger how he wanted to hang with Mike's kids and Taj again, and so much more.

Surely estate can present all that, right? And surely they won't settle? That would be disastrous. These criminals should be behind bars. This world man.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Staffordshire Bullterrier View Post
    Surely estate can present all that, right?
    Yes, they can, and they said they will – if the cases go to trial.

Much of this has been discussed in this thread:

https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...k-Doe/page1193

A good place to get up to date with the latest developments.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ScreenOrigami View Post
    Yes, they can, and they said they will – if the cases go to trial.

Much of this has been discussed in this thread:

https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...k-Doe/page1193

A good place to get up to date with the latest developments.
    Oh thank God, it's not officially going to trial yet? On the other hand, what could be the worst case scenario for these two dirt bags if it does go to trial? Can it go as far as them ending up behind bars? Because that would be justice.
    The good die young!!!

19/04/2011 - Rest in peace dad , i will miss you incredibly much, but at least no more pain!
    25/06/2009 - Rest in peace Michael, if you meet my dad, would you sing a song for him?

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 105
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Certainly not that low, though. There are mountains of evidence that these guys are liars and there is literally zero evidence that they’re telling the truth.
    Unfortunately it's low enough, it's based on probability and some jurors might already lean towards them. I'd rather it didn't go to court.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

51% "probable"that the accused did it.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Staffordshire Bullterrier View Post
    Oh thank God, it's not officially going to trial yet? On the other hand, what could be the worst case scenario for these two dirt bags if it does go to trial? Can it go as far as them ending up behind bars? Because that would be justice.
    No nothing happens to such ppl except paying the other sides fees. They are both broke so...

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    51% "probable"that the accused did it.
    So, how are they going to arrive at 51% with 0 evidence? Not gonna happen, in my opinion. I mean, it’s not like the Estate will just sit there and twiddle their thumbs.

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

So, how are they going to arrive at 51% with 0 evidence? Not gonna happen, in my opinion. I mean, it’s not like the Estate will just sit there and twiddle their thumbs.
    Also, Noprah won't be there to toss softball questions at the 2 liars. And, Robson won't be there to give Safechuck the "side-eye" every time it looks like he is about to mess up the script. They both would be facing experienced lawyers, who will be using their own words against them.

I just have 2 request right now: Can MJ's side ask Robson to read his letter to the Estate, out loud. So that the Court can hear him BEGGING for the MJ ONE show. AND, can they also have Robson read, out loud, the words he contributed to MJ's Opus Coffee Table Book. That's not too much to ask, is it?
    Last edited by Big Apple NYC; 19-11-2019 at 03:14 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Apple NYC For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Big Apple NYC View Post
    Also, Noprah won't be there to toss softball questions at the 2 liars. And, Robson won't be there to give Safechuck the "side-eye" every time it looks like he is about to mess up the script. They both would be facing experienced lawyers, who will be using their own words against them.

I just have 2 request right now: Can MJ's side ask Robson to read his letter to the Estate, out loud. So that the Court can hear him BEGGING for the MJ ONE show. AND, can they also have Robson read, out loud, the words he contributed to MJ's Opus Coffee Table Book. That's not too much to ask, is it?
    Exactly!

While they're at it, show the footage of Wade and his bitch wife at Neverland taking pictures and having a good time. I mean, that's exactly what you do, right? Return to the house of the one that ruined your life and have a great time, sigh. The lies from LN that were debunked, the many times Wade defended MJ.

I recall a note or letter that said he was doing this all to be relevant and relatable again. It was time he got his, is what the note said. I mean...that's pretty damning, right? Whatever happens, I hope the estate fights and doesn't settle at all. These two assholes should be living on the street now.

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

P.S. Since I brought up MJ's OPUS, I decided to take a look at Robson's words again, and man oh man, is he TESTIFYING!!!!

I forgot all about this little gem from Robson himself:

"THE LAST TIME I SAW HIM WAS IN JULY 2008. I was in Vegas working on a show and he was living there. Me, my wife, and him and his three kids had a barbecue. IT WAS THE MOST NORMAL THING IN THE WORLD. Me and my wife had been to Whole Foods and bought stuff to cook. But when we got there he'd provided loads of catering. I said, "Dude, Why did you bring loads of catering? We've go regular food here." I remember cooking outside while Michael sat there under an umbrella."

So, as per Robson, in July 2008, he brought his wife over to share a meal with his so-called "abuser," and even went food shopping and cooked for said "abuser."

In 2005, he had to be subpoenaed in order to testify for MJ. In 2008, he's food shopping and cooking for MJ. Calling it "The Most Normal Thing In The World." I bet Robson is wishing he NEVER participated in MJ's Opus right about now.
    Last edited by Big Apple NYC; 19-11-2019 at 03:46 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Apple NYC For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MJTruth View Post
    I almost wish Wade/James' appeal is successful.

If MJ Estate ever get to interrogate them on the stand they will have a field day. They will run all over their asses, chewing them up with a lawnmower and spitting them out all over the court room.
    With all the evidence they have from the 05 trial, press appearances/interviews across decades, the 2014-2017 civil claim (and appeals), Leaving Neverland + press appearances, they will make mince meat of him (and James!)

Seriously. The stories changed so often and include so many inconsistencies and proven lies, that the MJ Estate will just make them look like lying fools.

Any reasonable judge would look at Wade's case and decide he is simply not credible. not even with a lower burden of proof of a civil claim (compared to a criminal claim).

BUT the media's reporting will be grossly unfair and inaccurate, just as it always is. It won't matter what lies are exposed or how devastatingly effective the MJ Estate lawyers are in crushing Wade and James, the media will make MJ the abuser and the poor "little boys" the victims.

It's almost a no-win situation
    As always was for MJ. It will be 05 all over again: accusations repeated infinitely by the media and no words about how those testimonies crumbled on cross examinations. No reporting on the defence at all. They will show a virtual reality completely different from the court transcripts. If the Estate wins they will dismiss it.

They will NEVER report the truth. They invested in the lies financially and - I think even more importantly - credibility-wise. In order to report the truth, they should admit they lied to you for decades! They can't afford this.

Members of the public will only know the truth if they use common sense to begin with and then fact check and research it for themselves - so it requires work. Now compare this to the situation of those who are ready to be spoonfed by a whole industry built on defeaming MJ, how much easier it is for them (and rewarding: they will be praised for their virtue signaling, while those who defend MJ will be labelled as blinded fans in the slightest).

Shame on everyone who supports this farce and gives credibility to it. Because make no mistake they: all know W&R's are fishy.
    I look to greet the stars
    But there's no stars to see

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ozemouze For This Useful Post: