Page 108 of 1140 FirstFirst ... 858981061071081091101181582086081108 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 17100

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,193 Times in 574 Posts

Default Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Quote Originally Posted by ManBehindTheMirror - Girl View Post
    I have doubts that they really have third accuser.
    I think its absolut fakenews we schouldn't take serious after we know what absolut anbeliveble garbage is told in this documentery!!
    Their lies knows simply absolutly no limits!
    I agree. The man who claims he did enough research (don't make me laugh) came with this incredibly one sided doc about two guys that aren't exactly trustworthy (to put it mildly) and he claims there's a third one. Find it extremely hard to believe.

If it's Francia, then all I can say is.... how? How is that dude still claiming something happened? And let's say it's a new accuser, then the question is... why didn't he come forward with it years ago?

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 217
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Quote Originally Posted by Staffordshire Bullterrier View Post
    And let's say it's a new accuser, then the question is... why didn't he come forward with it years ago?
    They sure would say he/she realized it was abuse and not a consent relationship (*vomits in mouth*) or that he was scared to testify before/threatened by MJ.

This whole mess is nonsense. I just hope someone with a voice in the media says STOP, things doesn't add graphic as they may be. Don't show some jewelry you say MJ bought you, bitch. You should have spoken in court or go to the police and not be fishing for a book deal and a 1.5BILLION lawsuit.
    "The bigger the star, the bigger the target."
    Michael Joseph Jackson, 2002.

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

I agree. The man who claims he did enough research (don't make me laugh) came with this incredibly one sided doc about two guys that aren't exactly trustworthy (to put it mildly) and he claims there's a third one. Find it extremely hard to believe.

If it's Francia, then all I can say is.... how? How is that dude still claiming something happened? And let's say it's a new accuser, then the question is... why didn't he come forward with it years ago?
    We should try to see trough it.
    We have no proof that Wade and James get money from this "movie"
    But we know that Dan Reed and his team definitly gets money for it and they do everything to make so much money out of it they can.
    They must pay the production costs for example!
    So we must see Dan Reed as a buissnesman who wants to make a career in hollywood and does everthing to sell his product as best as he can and be sucessful with it!
    He is a ego cold man like Even C. , Tom S. and Martin B. who don't care about anyone especially not MJs family or his children!
    Last edited by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona; 30-01-2019 at 06:29 PM.

Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,193 Times in 574 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ManBehindTheMirror - Girl View Post
    We should try to see trough it.
    We have no proof that Wade and James get money from this "movie"
    But we know that Dan Reed and his team definitly gets money for it and they do everything to make so much money out of it they can.
    They must pay the production costs for example!
    So we must see Dan Reed as a buissnesman who wants to make a career in hollywood and does everthing to sell his product as best as he can!
    He is a ego cold man like Tom S. and Martin B. who don't care about anyone especially not MJs family or his children!
    Roger Friedman spoke of a charity fun by Robson and its untraceable. I definitely find that a little shady, to put it mildly. But you're right, we have no real proof.

Something else, I'm now reading on VindicateMJ about Jason Francia. I've read up to the part about the testimony and what follows is a shit load of text that I can't read right now. I just have one question, why did MJ settle it out of court? He should have fought that family, just like Arvizo. If someone can write a brief summary here I'd appreciate that. Or tell me where I can find it on VindicateMJ and I'll look it up myself.

Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,110 Times in 2,242 Posts

Please MODS ban all the trolls from this board. We don't need them here, especially now! Gaz please react and clean your site from trolls and haters. JCO8 posts made me sick!

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 133
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 791 Posts

Rent-A-Wreck Files for Bankruptcy

Rent-A-Wreck , the company founded in Los Angeles in 1968, with the motto Don't Let The Name Fool You! has filed for bankruptcy. Rent-A-Wreck began as a pioneering concept: renting used cars for less at neighborhood locations. Airport based car rental was typical in the 1960s, and most renters were business travelers or vacationers renting while out of town. Media coverage, notably in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Mike Wallace show, sparked national interest in Rent-A-Wreck, and by 1973, the company had sold its first franchise.

Rent-A-Wreck of America Inc. has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in Delaware, saying lengthy and costly litigation with the company's founder had strained its liquidity and forced it into restructuring as operational losses mounted. Gregg Steinbarth, Rent-A-Wreck director and general counsel, said that the company began experiencing serious issues following its 2006 acquisition by JJF Management Services Inc. that included lawsuits brought by the company's founder David Schwartz. Rent-A-Wreck has spent $2.7 million in legal fees and expenses defending the Schwartz litigation over the past 10 years.

Schwartz founded Rent-A-Wreck as an alternative to expensive car rental agencies by offering used cars to consumers for their rental needs. The company went public in 1985 and was acquired by JJF in 2006. There are currently 76 Rent-A-Wreck franchises in 28 states and on the island of St. Maarten. A master franchisee in Oslo, Norway, administers sub-franchises in Iceland, Norway, and Sweden.

The company came to court with a plan to right-size its franchise network by eliminating underperforming and non-performing franchise locations. It is hoped that the restructuring will allow the debtor to put more focus on its healthy franchises and bolster the inherent value in the Rent-A-Wreck name, as well as position the remaining locations for success after emerging from bankruptcy administration. It is expected to be business as usual for the time being at existing Rent-A-Wreck franchise locations.

Here's 72-year old Rent-A-Wreck founder Dave Schwartz in the boxing ring in 2008.
    The company is trying to avoid being knocked out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=FxM03y_sNXo

https://www.autoslash.com/blog-and-t...for-bankruptcy

So Mr. Schwartz has a history himself. Mr. Schwartz is/was the Step-Dad of Jordy and then husband of June Chandler, Mom of Jordy Chandler and ex-wife of Mr. Schwartz. I can see why Michael Jackson didn't have a problem with Jordy and his extended family at the time, in 1993. Jordy's family or at least Mr. Schwartz is more of an upper middle class family, hard working. June says she didn't trust Mr. Schwartz, or that is what she told Michael Jackson. Maybe this is why Evan Chandler didn't feel the need to pay his child support?!
    Michael is really great! He has no snobbery to him, he's just a good kid. Michael is a gentle spirit and he takes over our kids. He loves kid's, we watch a lot of cartoons together. - Linda McCartney being interviewed by Oprah Winfrey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhZPy0ZeuvI

Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,818 Times in 2,251 Posts

Little question, are we stating all these facts here to each other to remind ourselves he was innocent or are we collecting this info to present to someone?

If so we should organize it somehow As a 'go-to' doc
    Walk in truth, stand IN JUSTICE https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV?s=09

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,352 Times in 577 Posts

Roger Friedman spoke of a charity fun by Robson and its untraceable. I definitely find that a little shady, to put it mildly. But you're right, we have no real proof.

Something else, I'm now reading on VindicateMJ about Jason Francia. I've read up to the part about the testimony and what follows is a shit load of text that I can't read right now. I just have one question, why did MJ settle it out of court? He should have fought that family, just like Arvizo. If someone can write a brief summary here I'd appreciate that. Or tell me where I can find it on VindicateMJ and I'll look it up myself.
    It was said alot of presure was put on him by sony as it was right before history was about to be released.there were no threats of police etc just threats of we will go to the tabloids.his mother blanca was already a known crook who had stolen from mj

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marc_vivien View Post
    i think it's jason francia
    Or likely also one of the Arvizo's.

A friend of mine contacted Spence's mother in 2012 and she only had positive things to share about Michael. Defended him to the core, couldn't understand all the stories. They also didn't stay in his room much at Neverland I don't think. Spence got married there, which sort of contradicts this idea MJ was against these men having relationships with women.

They also heavily challenged Wade and Safechuck in court and refused to have anything to do with the allegations.

So yeah, it's most likely Francia/Arvizo who didn't want to be on camera because they're not like these two new guys who want to go through some attention/fame, they know they'll get ripped to pieces again.

We actually know most of the kids MJ hung out with so there's really no great mysteries. Because Victor Gutierrez focused heavily on Brett Barnes, Safechuck, Chandler, Robson, Culkin, those are the ones who the media obsessed with because he helped the Neverland 5 create stories to co-ordinate together to claim about what and who they'd seen. It's why it's always been those same kids and for example nobody claims they've seen Omer Bhatti abused or one of the Cascios or Emmanuel Lewis or anyone. It's those same kids because those were the kids Victor was obsessed with.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 105
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KOPV View Post
    Little question, are we stating all these facts here to each other to remind ourselves he was innocent or are we collecting this info to present to someone?

If so we should organize it somehow As a 'go-to' doc
    There is another thread about collecting facts to debunk R&S allegation.

Some of these comments are just refreshers. Though I am a bit concerned about some comments where they seem to be questioning MJ.

Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,400 Times in 4,236 Posts

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 164
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Akte 2017 Jacobshagen (translate version) another link

https://vimeo.com/314538532
    Last edited by MJ Smarti; 31-01-2019 at 06:34 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MJ Smarti For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,818 Times in 2,251 Posts

Theyll do there best for this not to leak.. but damn I hope it does so we can view it before it airs... that would help any pro mj project alot.
    Walk in truth, stand IN JUSTICE https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV?s=09

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post: