Page 1100 of 1108 FirstFirst ... 10060010001050109010981099110011011102 ... LastLast
Results 16,486 to 16,500 of 16613

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,050 Times in 4,095 Posts

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 191
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    how of color/blacks are often viewed 'guilty" and it the MEDIA,
    Agreed.

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I really hope one day Jordan speak out about the lies.

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Annita View Post
    I think the E-Mails are stuff from the discovery from the Estate.
    good.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    The Estate does indeed have all this. And it's publicly available online eg in court docs etc.
    So it's clear that all those 'journalists' who say they have done so much research and still 'believe the victims' have ignored the evidence. Which means that their reporting is intentionally biased. As fans have been saying for decades.
    Exactly.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    I hope the estate has all of this to use in court .
    I hope so. i'm pretty sure they already have.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm sorry the fact Latoya got sexually abused by gordon and her father. I don't hate latoya but i don't trust her when it comes to somethings. layota was most definitely jealous of Michael. so was his brothers.

Michael really didn't have good relationship with some of his siblings expect Janet and his other brother i can't think of right now. he basically sold all of them out.

jealously is a serious emotion that need to be talked about.

at the end of day Michael was blessed. they need to see it this way. Michael was a blessing to the family. (and Janet) yes the rest talents wasn't as good as Michael's. yes he didn't have childhood etc.

but they were blessed. Michael always felt he was a mistake. no he wasn't. Michael was an gift. Michael forgave his brothers, sisters, and dad later in his life.

in someways i actually do feel bad for his siblings that their talents wasn't as good as Michael's. but at the end of day that was their brother.

i'm sure we all know how it feel to be rejected because your talent or skills wasn't good enough. (ugh. i know the feeling.)

but like i said Michael was blessed and blessed his family. they really all should of gone to family therapy. michael was stubborn not to go. but i can understand why. but they should of have.

being an a superstar isn't a easy task for anybody.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Also not to mention the fact they kept on asking for money all the time. which was one of the reasons Michael moved far away and didn't contact them a lot. I actually feel sorry for all of them.

but they gave us great music. the family was most definitely blessed.

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    I'm sorry the fact Latoya got sexually abused by gordon and her father. I don't hate latoya but i don't trust her when it comes to somethings. layota was most definitely jealous of Michael. so was his brothers.

Michael really didn't have good relationship with some of his siblings expect Janet and his other brother i can't think of right now. he basically sold all of them out.

at the end of day Michael was blessed. they need to see it this way. Michael was a blessing to the family. (and Janet) yes the rest talents wasn't as good as Michael's. yes he didn't have childhood etc.

but they were blessed. Michael always felt he was a mistake. no he wasn't. Michael was an gift. Michael forgave his brothers, sisters, and dad later in his life.

in someways i actually do feel bad for his siblings that their talents wasn't as good as Michael's. but at the end of day that was their brother.

i'm sure we all know how it feel to be rejected because your talent or skills wasn't good enough. (ugh. i know the feeling.)

but like i said Michael was blessed and blessed his family. they really all should of gone to family therapy. michael was stubborn not to go. but i can understand why. but they should of have.

FTR, LaToya was NEVER sexually abused by her father Joe. That was the first of her lies.

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by somewhereinthedark View Post
    FTR, LaToya was NEVER sexually abused by her father Joe. That was the first of her lies.
    I agree. She was abused by her father but not sexually speaking. Abuse comes in different forms and Joseph abused all of them by beating them for stupid things. But sexually I don´t think so.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 Times in 924 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post

LaToya was never sexually abused by that monster Jack Gordon, she was brutally abused by him violently.
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PoP For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,259 Times in 1,541 Posts

Interesting USA survey into trust in individuals and organisations to 'do the right thing'. No survey date given, but article says it's new. (Extracts from article below):

Americans trust Amazon and Google more than Oprah (and Trump)
    A large new study asked Americans about which brands, institutions, ideas, and public figures they trust. The President should be worried. The US government should be petrified. Amazon and Google, on the other hand...

....Yet I confess to wondering about some of my fellow citizens, especially their unseemly embrace of technology. ................

As my latest evidence, may I point to a new survey from market research company Morning Consult. It decided to examine which brands Americans trust the most.

The company was rather committed to its task, claiming it conducted an average of 16,700 interviews on the subject of 2,000 brands. To be exact, that's 16,700 interviews per brand.

Within this morass of data, my eyes fell upon one particular table. It's a table that may make you finally, finally emigrate to Canada. You see, these were the responses to the question of how Americans' trust of prominent brands compares to their trust of institutions, public figures, and ideas.

I'm not sure about you, but there aren't many people I trust "a lot." There certainly aren't too many brands either. As for institutions, public figures, and ideas, well, I still hold out hope for cancer research, Justin Bieber and mockery. But certainly not for the tech industry.

Hark, then, at the almost complete vanquishing of the American mind by the tech industry. Thirty-nine percent of these surveyed Americans said they trusted Amazon "a lot" to do the right thing.

Might this be the time to ask if they're bonkers? If there's one thing Amazon is renowned for it's a penchant for the amoral quadrant of human behavior. These are the people who own Ring, the company that does deals with police forces in order to help those police forces get people's home surveillance footage for free.

Yet here are Americans saying they trust Amazon "a lot" more than, good grief, teachers. Or, sacrilege this, Oprah. Or, sound the apocalyptic bells, Tom Hanks.

Worse, they trust Google more than these icons of decency. 38 percent said they trusted Google "a lot" to do the same. Yes, the same Google which is being ordered to pay $1.49 billion by the EU for allegedly illegal advertising contracts.

America, what is wrong with you? (That was rhetorical, America. Please don't reply. The answer would be painful.)

In this survey, there were, indeed, only two institutions, public figures or ideas that were trusted "a lot" to do the right thing more than Amazon and Google: your primary doctor and the military.

That's another fine M*A*S*H you've gotten us into, America.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/americ...prah-or-trump/

The table shows 'trust to do the right thing' is:
    Primary doctor - 50%
    Amazon -39%
    Oprah -27%
    Scientific studies - 26%
    Donald Trump -20%
    The news media - 8%
    Hollywood - 4%
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 391
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

WHY did she become so big and so important? I dont get it. I hope more and more people see her real face. She abused her power and is now questioned from many sides for it. But I am wondering if any similar powerful person will ever talk publicly about her misbehavior.
    30.01.2006 - My personal MJ-DAY! Thank you, Michael!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glanni For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glanni View Post
    WHY did she become so big and so important? I dont get it. I hope more and more people see her real face. She abused her power and is now questioned from many sides for it. But I am wondering if any similar powerful person will ever talk publicly about her misbehavior.
    It is a very american thing though. She is not that big in europe, not at all even though people know who she is ofcourse.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by La74 View Post
    It is a very american thing though. She is not that big in europe, not at all even though people know who she is ofcourse.
    Indeed. I had to explain to a few people who Oprah is.
    Twitter: @ScreenOrigami
    Pokémon Go: 5702 7276 8494