Page 1107 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 107607100710571097110511061107110811091117 ... LastLast
Results 16,591 to 16,605 of 16866

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by Robbsaber01 View Post
    Im assuming she must have some ties to HBO/Oprah. Hopefully she did some research and figured it out by now. When you follow the $ Everything becomes clear.
    All she said was we all should see it. What's wrong with that? Until I hear her say: " Yeah I think he's guilty", Im going to keep my faith on her. I HOPE she's different from Orca!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by Big Apple NYC View Post
    In my opinion, a lot of the folks who initially jumped on the HBO/Oprah bandwagon, have heard about some of the provable lies, but they will never admit it. They'd rather just not talk about it any more, instead of admitting that they were BAMBOOZLED by the mockumentary.

I mean, in today's world, we are to believe ALL accusers, no questions asked, and if you do have a question regarding said accuser, you best keep those questions to yourself or the MeToo Mob might come after you. If you dare go against THE MOB, not just the MeToo Mob, but any Mob, you better watch your back, if you're famous. (There are some brave souls out there, but not many.)

You'll saw what happened to Ellen when she was pictured at a ball game sitting next to George Bush. She was dragged severely.
    Im going to keep my faith on her. I hope she's different. Because when MJ died it was her show that made me laugh!

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,619 Times in 1,878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DifferentKindOfLady View Post
    All she said was we all should see it. What's wrong with that? Until I hear her say: " Yeah I think he's guilty", Im going to keep my faith on her. I HOPE she's different from Orca!
    Don't be naive. In what world would that tweet be positive or neutral? She sided with Oprah, point blank.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Themidwestcowboy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Themidwestcowboy View Post
    Don't be naive. In what world would that tweet be positive or neutral? She sided with Oprah, point blank.
    And not only that, Ellen made a deal with HBO a while back. That's what it was really about. Everything about her is totally fake just as Oprah

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmour260 For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 53.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    On radio shows and others listeners.
    Which radio stations?

Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Themidwestcowboy View Post
    This!!!!!!!!!

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,123 Times in 866 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carmour260 View Post
    And not only that, Ellen made a deal with HBO a while back. That's what it was really about. Everything about her is totally fake just as Oprah
    This is what I thought. Within context her tweets motive become more clear. She has ties with HBO so its not surprising. Same with John Legend.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Robbsaber01 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 607
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,564 Posts

The breakup of Kew Media Group continues....

The Content Group buys ‘Dance Moms’ producer Collins Avenue from Kew Media

Collins Avenue is the second company to break away from trouble-hit Kew Media this month, following in the footsteps of Glasgow based producer Two Rivers Media.

TCG will retain all of Collins Avenue’s physical assets, intellectual properties, contracts as well as key staff, including SVP of development, Lindsay Schwartz. Founder Jeff Collins reportedly left the company earlier this month. ..................................

Financial terms were not disclosed. The Content Group was advised by Michael P. Weisberg at Brutzkus Gubner, LLP. The Peter Sussman and Steven Silver-led Kew Media Group, which is behind shows ranging from hit drama Line Of Duty to Michael Jackson doc Leaving Neverland, endured a torrid end to 2019 following disappointing third-quarter figures revealed in mid-November and the exit of CFO Geoff Webb for financial irregularities.

TBI reported last week that companies within the group were exploring their options over recent weeks, with several keen to break away from the Kew brand name.

https://tbivision.com/2020/01/24/the...rom-kew-media/
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myosotis For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 72
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,115 Times in 588 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    The Peter Sussman and Steven Silver-led Kew Media Group, which is behind shows ranging from hit drama Line Of Duty to Michael Jackson doc Leaving Neverland, endured a torrid end to 2019 following disappointing third-quarter figures revealed in mid-November and the exit of CFO Geoff Webb for financial irregularities.
    It’s heartbreaking to think that the whole LN thing only got that much worldwide attention because these guys were hoping to somehow save their sinking ship with MJ’s name.
    Twitter: @ScreenOrigami
    Pokémon Go: 5702 7276 8494

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ScreenOrigami For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,262 Times in 1,460 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ScreenOrigami View Post
    It’s heartbreaking to think that the whole LN thing only got that much worldwide attention because these guys were hoping to somehow save their sinking ship with MJ’s name.
    I agree and do not forget Oprah. But their lies ddi not work. They look bad now. Orpah is still getting heat.
    Mike's PYT

Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 564 Posts

All the bad news for Kew is well deserved. I fully hope their ship sinks to the bottom.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Staffordshire Bullterrier For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carmour260 View Post
    Guess Ellen will have to go

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DifferentKindOfLady For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 183
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Regarding Paris and the other city stops during the Bad Tour, in Europe was it ever confirmed by the others in Michael's staff like Karen Faye or Michael Bush that Safechuck slept in the same hotel room as Michael did, as what Stephanie claims? And Safechuck wasn't part of the US part of the Bad Tour during fall of 1988 (September - November) Because he was at school at that time right?
    MJDRUMS - V DANCE SONGS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZf0F76K61w

Dance by me, john13th

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 607
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by john13th View Post
    Regarding Paris and the other city stops during the Bad Tour, in Europe was it ever confirmed by the others in Michael's staff like Karen Faye or Michael Bush that Safechuck slept in the same hotel room as Michael did, as what Stephanie claims? And Safechuck wasn't part of the US part of the Bad Tour during fall of 1988 (September - November) Because he was at school at that time right?
    Correct, Safechuck went back to school in the fall, then returned to the tour in the Christmas holiday.

I've not seen any reports from tour musicians / staff as to where Safechuck spent his time. I'm guessing if anyone from the tour had mentioned it, it would have been quite big 'news' in the fan community.
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Overall activity: 53.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    I agree and do not forget Oprah. But their lies ddi not work. They look bad now. Orpah is still getting heat.
    Oprah getting heat really? from whio?