Page 1121 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 1216211021107111111119112011211122112311311171 ... LastLast
Results 16,801 to 16,815 of 17642

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,600 Times in 1,003 Posts

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

As for that b. On my H8T list she goes and I bet ya that her dad Lenny is really ashamed of her right now.
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,412 Times in 605 Posts

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by ozemouze View Post
    Exactly. Funny you mentioned John Landis too, as personally I knew both of them independently from MJ (for film buffs they are unavoidable, plus QJ produced some quite accessible jazz tunes for the general public as well, not just for die-hard jazz fans). But you're right they are famous/recognised mostly in their own fields. However their bitterness is a bit incomprehensible, why weren't they just happy about the bigger exposure? If anything, they profited from their association with MJ, not the other way around. And I'm sure quite a lot of MJ fans bought QJ albums initially because of their fandom but ended up enjoying them - looks like a win-win situation fore me...
    Ego....

Yeah landis was big in his field. American w.w in london scared the bits off me!! I was all of about 8 when i watched it😨 Mind you it still does now😁

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 98
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mechaspiderman View Post
    It's sad to see, because pop culture has a massive power when it comes to formin opinion of it's consuments. Younger viewers who haven't read much into the case will take their word for granted and just run with it until someone challenges them.
    And they'll likely dig their heels in and refuse to even look at the other side. I was worried about the long-term effects of LN, and it looks like this is the start of it.
    "Let's not be alone again. Will you be my partner? I hear a dance starting up. Come."

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Just ignore people who believes he guilty. at this point they doing it on purpose. they know exactly what they doing and get mad and block you when you call them out.

I hope Prince, Paris, and Bigi be careful. it's really sad they been going through this crap since they was kids. follow by Michael died then it's been 10 years since he been gone. like they still pretty much grieving! their dad never coming back and people keep doing crap like this. they don't care who they hurt. I hate this world!

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    Ego....

Yeah landis was big in his field. American w.w in london scared the bits off me!! I was all of about 8 when i watched it�� Mind you it still does now��
    Michael was a big fan of horror movies. lol. i'm not a fan of horror but he liked them.

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 371
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,437 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amaya View Post
    And they'll likely dig their heels in and refuse to even look at the other side. I was worried about the long-term effects of LN, and it looks like this is the start of it.
    I disagree. We have to stop thinking what a few people say or do represent everyone. MJ music is still popular. When have you seen an artists who has been dead for 10 years whose still revival current artists.
    Mike's PYT

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    I disagree. We have to stop thinking what a few people say or do represent everyone. MJ music is still popular. When have you seen an artists who has been dead for 10 years whose still revival current artists.
    I agree. Remember this for example I have never met Charles Thomson but he seems to me like a thruth teller sometimes almost a bit mean but he said on the Square one premiere that he was chocked by the number of people who said they used to think MJ was guilty but LN seemed fake and it was what got them started in investigating all the allegations, including Danny Wu himself. I mean this has been going on since 93 and I have seen a lot of people on twitter who said that as well, they actually became fans after researching BECAUSE OF LN.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to La74 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Regarding Danny Wu I hope he is ok because he has been stuck in China since he went there to celebrate the Chinese New Year because of the Coronavirus.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to La74 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,807 Times in 932 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by La74 View Post
    I have seen a lot of people on twitter who said that as well, they actually became fans after researching BECAUSE OF LN.
    I’m one of them.

Initially I only wanted to find out what’s up with those (to me) new allegations. But when I was done with researching those, I stumbled upon a quote by MJ, that he hoped that one day people will understand him, and I thought ok, fair enough, challenge accepted, and here I am.
    Twitter: @ScreenOrigami
    Pokémon Go: 5702 7276 8494

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ScreenOrigami For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    I agree. and no one. they basically copying him. he pretty much did everything. that is why he is call the king. he an legend. and it takes alot or probably never to get up Michael level. no one hasn't got on his level yet.

he was truly blessed.

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,807 Times in 932 Posts

Regarding Danny Wu I hope he is ok because he has been stuck in China since he went there to celebrate the Chinese New Year because of the Coronavirus.
    Did you see his coronavirus mini-documentary?
    Twitter: @ScreenOrigami
    Pokémon Go: 5702 7276 8494

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ScreenOrigami View Post
    Did you see his coronavirus mini-documentary?
    Yes, as I understand it he is still stuck in Chengdu and don’t know when he can go back because his flight is cancelled.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to La74 For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 577 Posts

I agree. Remember this for example I have never met Charles Thomson but he seems to me like a thruth teller sometimes almost a bit mean but he said on the Square one premiere that he was chocked by the number of people who said they used to think MJ was guilty but LN seemed fake and it was what got them started in investigating all the allegations, including Danny Wu himself. I mean this has been going on since 93 and I have seen a lot of people on twitter who said that as well, they actually became fans after researching BECAUSE OF LN.
    That's actually fantastic. That's exactly what that bald headed piece of trash Dan Reed didn't want. At the end of the day there will always be people that just let the media be their guidance and they eat it up, their loss, not Michael's and not ours.

The other day I watched the taped conversation Michael had with Smuley. This is something all those believers of LN should hear/watch, that is how Michael really felt. I don't like Smuley one bit because in the end he turned out to be a snake as well. One time he says he was like a child, not a monster at all. And then later he goes all "he might have done something unforgivable". Michael had way too many of these sharks circling around him sadly.

But as much of a two face a hole Smuley is, those tapes do bring us the real MJ. I'm not going near his books though.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Staffordshire Bullterrier For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,510 Times in 4,291 Posts

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,412 Times in 605 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ozemouze View Post
    I'm not sure if he said anything about just MJ in particular, but as his main focus on twitter is false accusations and its serious consequences, there were often interactions with MJ supporters under his tweets.

He was accused with historic CSA, tried and acquitted (I guess that's the force behind his mission to help others with similar situations and raise awareness for the topic in the public): https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-suffolk-29712967

It's a sad news about his declining health.
    Just been anounced that hes died. R.I.P

24. The Following User Says Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post: