Page 1136 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 136636103610861126113411351136113711381146 ... LastLast
Results 17,026 to 17,040 of 17648

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 433
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    What do you mean? i'm putting everything that have to do with LN in this thread. what i'm am doing wrong?
    We don't need the entire contents of twitter posted on the forum. If people are that desperate to see all these pointless tweets they can make a twitter account.

Help Staff help you. Remember:

Read the Rules. Respect other members. Report offensive posts.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anna For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 416
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    We don't need the entire contents of twitter posted on the forum. If people are that desperate to see all these pointless tweets they can make a twitter account.
    Well excuse me ma'ma i was only trying to help. what do you want me to do? do want me to stop doing tweets all together on this site? or not on this thread?

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 371
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,096 Times in 1,008 Posts

Well excuse me ma'ma i was only trying to help. what do you want me to do? do want me to stop doing tweets all together on this site? or not on this thread?

Maybe you could just write a post to discuss something you've seen on twitter and give your opinion or thoughts about it. Most members are on twitter themselves and are seeing the same things that you are seeing. If the tweets are being brought here in their hundreds, then people may as well just stay on twitter, you know? The forum is meant to be a different environment from twitter.....we are meant to offer something different to fans. An occasional tweet is okay, but not pages and pages of them.....that kind of thing can make the forum slow to load sometimes, too.

There is a thread for celebrity tweets about Michael - originally interesting (and mostly positive) tweets were meant to be kept there, but I think all kinds of mentions are posted there, now, for fans to discuss with each other.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikky Dee For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,384 Times in 530 Posts

Hi. Everyone, just messaging here cause this thread gets good foot traffic.

Don't forget to donate what you can to keep this forum going strong.

Thanks.
    Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009): You Do Not Define Him So You Cannot Confine Him!

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Excuse me, but are there any valid sources of Wade Robson releasing a book?

I came into the thread and saw plenty of posts discussing the devastating effects of Robsons upcoming book. And I immediately became concerned. The problem is the only reference I see about a Robson book, is NatureCriminal7896 posting a one year old news article about Robson shopping a book deal back in 2012 before he started suing MJ estate, which I have known for 5 years already.

Did I miss something or is everybody just speculating about an eventual Robson book without any actual evidence of a book coming out or being written? Thanks in advance for advice.
    Last edited by Lightbringer; 29-03-2020 at 07:49 AM.

Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,405 Times in 1,440 Posts

?
    Wait wade is releasing a book? for real? wtf

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 113
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Excuse me, but are there any valid sources of Wade Robson releasing a book?

I came into the thread and saw plenty of posts discussing the devastating effects of Robsons upcoming book. And I immediately became concerned. The problem is the only reference I see about a Robson book, is NatureCriminal7896 posting a one year old news article about Robson shopping a book deal back in 2012 before he started suing MJ estate, which I have known for 5 years already.

Did I miss something or is everybody just speculating about an eventual Robson book without any actual evidence of a book coming out or being written? Thanks in advance for advice.
    As far as I can see it is just some misunderstanding. Like you said a one year old article about the fact that Robson was trying to get a book realeased back in 2012 which lead to a misunderstanding and some people thought he is going to release a book now but I find no evidence of that.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to La74 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by La74 View Post
    As far as I can see it is just some misunderstanding. Like you said a one year old article about the fact that Robson was trying to get a book realeased back in 2012 which lead to a misunderstanding and some people thought he is going to release a book now but I find no evidence of that.
    Thanks, thats what I thought. I do think its highly inapproriate to let that kind of discussion go on based on nothing. I am sure the thought of a tell-all Wade Robson book puts people inte distress, like it did to me. After Leaving Neverland I cant take any more crap happening.

Regardless, there is no Wade Robson book planned or coming out! (knock on wood)

Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,601 Times in 1,004 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Thanks, thats what I thought. I do think its highly inapproriate to let that kind of discussion go on based on nothing. I am sure the thought of a tell-all Wade Robson book puts people inte distress, like it did to me. After Leaving Neverland I cant take any more crap happening.

Regardless, there is no Wade Robson book planned or coming out! (knock on wood)
    Don’t we all. If his book was approved and ready to release (which won’t happen anyways), it’s like he’s feeding his own blood to the sharks. I’ve been thru enough stress and anger I suffered all of last year because these backstabbing b@$^@#%$.
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikky Dee View Post
    Maybe you could just write a post to discuss something you've seen on twitter and give your opinion or thoughts about it. Most members are on twitter themselves and are seeing the same things that you are seeing. If the tweets are being brought here in their hundreds, then people may as well just stay on twitter, you know? The forum is meant to be a different environment from twitter.....we are meant to offer something different to fans. An occasional tweet is okay, but not pages and pages of them.....that kind of thing can make the forum slow to load sometimes, too.

There is a thread for celebrity tweets about Michael - originally interesting (and mostly positive) tweets were meant to be kept there, but I think all kinds of mentions are posted there, now, for fans to discuss with each other.
    Okay i'm still confuse. do you guys want me to stop tweets all together or put them on an different thread?

some tweets have nothing to do with anyone famous talking about michael but have some good info about him or something like a message or something funny etc.

i know there's a borad for that but you said not to post tweets so i'm confuse.

any of you two can PM for a better understandable because i don't want this thread with us talking etc.

i should point i like what anna did. that was great keep making posts like that. this time i didn't feel pick or teaste on like always felt it before that gave me great warning i didn't feel scare or thing. keep doing that. i like that.

cheers.

also if things gets too difficult pm me so we don't have make posts with us talking because it will make it cutter like you said also give us little bit more privatively

this is for everyone too.

thankies.

oh yeah sometimes you have to repeat things to me because sometimes i don't get it the first time. that i said it's good to pm me then talking to me on threads. sometimes pictures will help too. keep in mind may forget sometimes.

sorry guys i'm just trying give the info so we know what stay now and things can be more easy for me to understand and not feel like i'm being offend etc.

okay. i'm gonna stop there. if there's any else please pm me and be kind.

thank you and god bless.

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 362
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,438 Times in 1,556 Posts

Okay i'm still confuse. do you guys want me to stop tweets all together or put them on an different thread?

some tweets have nothing to do with anyone famous talking about michael but have some good info about him or something like a message or something funny etc.

i know there's a borad for that but you said not to post tweets so i'm confuse.

any of you two can PM for a better understandable because i don't want this thread with us talking etc.

i should point i like what anna did. that was great keep making posts like that. this time i didn't feel pick or teaste on like always felt it before that gave me great warning i didn't feel scare or thing. keep doing that. i like that.

cheers.

also if things gets too difficult pm me so we don't have make posts with us talking because it will make it cutter like you said also give us little bit more privatively

this is for everyone too.

thankies.

oh yeah sometimes you have to repeat things to me because sometimes i don't get it the first time. that i said it's good to pm me then talking to me on threads. sometimes pictures will help too. keep in mind may forget sometimes.

sorry guys i'm just trying give the info so we know what stay now and things can be more easy for me to understand and not feel like i'm being offend etc.

okay. i'm gonna stop there. if there's any else please pm me and be kind.

thank you and god bless.

You are ok
    Mike's PYT

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 433
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

that i said it's good to pm me then talking to me on threads.
    Trust me, I'd love to. I stopped private messaging you about these things because you either weren't reading my PMs at all, or you just didn't bother to acknowledge them, or you wait weeks or months before replying. If you want to be told things through PM you need to start reading and replying to messages within a reasonable time frame, like the same day or the next day. Since you come on the forum every day for long periods, that should not be an issue.

Help Staff help you. Remember:

Read the Rules. Respect other members. Report offensive posts.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 1,254
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,547 Times in 1,675 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by La74 View Post
    As far as I recall, the Estate found that Wade was writing a book during the 'discovery' phase of the Robson court case. I think Wade claimed that no-one had seen his book, but it was found in discovery that the first chapter had been sent to two or three publishers to see if they were interested to go ahead with publication. I seem to recall that Wade was asking an unspecified but very large sum of money for the book. None of the publishers the chapter was sent to had taken up an option to purchase.

It was also mentioned during discovery that Joy Robson had also been writing a book, but I don't think she had got as far as submitting hers to any publishers.

After 'LN', I'm not sure any publishers would be interested in Wade's book at this stage, unless he was planning on adding more to his story......
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Trust me, I'd love to. I stopped private messaging you about these things because you either weren't reading my PMs at all, or you just didn't bother to acknowledge them, or you wait weeks or months before replying. If you want to be told things through PM you need to start reading and replying to messages within a reasonable time frame, like the same day or the next day. Since you come on the forum every day for long periods, that should not be an issue.
    Yeah because i'm shy and have gad. see what I just said up top? I get nervous easily and feel like i'm being pick on or teaste on. you have to be very kind to me and repeat things to me or i'm just gonna ignore you because I feel threaten. those are my feelings and i'm just gonna be honest you made my feelings to you made feel uncomfortable. I have a hard time opening up to people. when I first join i didn't know and i'm still very much like that. i'm very slow with things and when i come here i try to talk to everyone. if you want to talk you right away then okay. just you need to kind to me. you don't feel very kind to me and that why i always felt on the edge with you. at first i didn't. now i do. i'm all ears now but if you wanna help then okay. let's put that a side and do your job and help me.

look at my last post for my examples. okay let's move on and do this.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    You are ok
    I feel like i'm not. i'm still confuse.

Last edited by NatureCriminal7896; 30-03-2020 at 01:43 AM.