Page 1139 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 139639103910891129113711381139114011411149 ... LastLast
Results 17,071 to 17,085 of 17694

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 310
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 606 Posts

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by analogue View Post
    I swear someone could say they saw Michael molesting a young boy inside the world trade center in 2003, and the tabloid media would report it as fact.
    Well safechuck and the train station.........

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by Staffordshire Bullterrier View Post
    The thing is, we here know all about that guy and guys like Bob Jones, we know it's nonsense. But many people that watch that trash go "these men worked for him, they can't all be lying." sadly I know at least two people that react like that. And that's all because they don't know the full story, the things Mesereau revealed about them, the actual facts and necessary research.

But meh, I'm done care about trying to make these people see how twisted they have got it.
    Brown didnt work for him. He has no connection to mj other than been buddies with rebbie.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 347
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,443 Times in 1,559 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by analogue View Post
    Some people are still using the ''He was rich enough to buy his innocent'' argument, while ignoring the fact that being rich didn't help Harvey Weinstein. And Weinstein was being protected by the mainstream media for decades.
    No, MJ money helped his get a lawyer than was not going to allow our system to lock him up over lies as they like to do when it comes to black men. As i say, MJ got treated worst than someone who has no money. So that arguement does not work. MJ had to go through a trial, DA, judge, jury, FBI, etc. did he pay all of them? NO. People say that nonsense to make themselves feel good because they can not handle the truth that MJ was innocent.
    Mike's PYT

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Staffordshire Bullterrier View Post
    The Guardian is covering it too, lol. "a dark truth behind MJ" or whatever nonsense. About how this Peretti investigates bla bla bla, man that turd ain't investigating shit.
    These media people in UK are putting the nail in their own coffins. This is only helping MJ and proving the lies the media tell. The UK media already look stupid to the rest of the world after Harry and Megan left due to the treatment
    Mike's PYT

6. The Following User Says Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

I knew the BBC were making a documentary but I had no idea it was being aired until I saw a fan posting about it on Twitter. I followed the hashtag and it seemed to be mostly fans posting. I also saw someone saying they previously thought he was guilty but now think he's innocent... if the media or anyone wants to take MJ down they are making a fine mess of that lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WannaScream For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 577 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    Brown didnt work for him. He has no connection to mj other than been buddies with rebbie.
    Sorry, I mixed him up with Jones.

I've done some more reading on Jones and Brown on Vindicatemj.wordpress.com and read stuff I didn't know yet. It's insane how much there is to actually read up on. It's just crazy the lengths people go to for money, the constant lies and total fabricated stories, it's just insane what Michael had to deal with.

And it's those two pieces of trash that this Peretti turd gets his information from. All debunked, proven to be false in court stuff. Some people are downright sad and shame on BBC for not bothering to actually research things. Why would they care? They know negativity draws viewers.

And the idiots I spoke to yesterday on Twitter claiming to be CSA survivors all eat it up as facts, when the whole "documentary" is no worse than the worst tabloid you can imagine.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 125
    Overall activity: 91.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredOverdrive

Level
    Thanks

A documentry going on about bleeching skin and using stacy brown as a source������������ no wonder they aired it in the middle of corona. What an imbarrassment.
    The fact that they aired such thing during the recent circumstances when there really are much more important things going on in the world is unbelievable (they could at least postpone it). It would be low even from tabloids but coming from the BBC, backed by The Guardian and the likes is stomach-turning.

I have a slight hope though that due to the timing, the overdoing, the hypocrisy and the unnecessarity of the whole thing some in the general public will see it the same way (perhaps even start thinking...).
    I look to greet the stars
    But there's no stars to see

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

It was supposedly due out last summer but was delayed. It was comissioned when L.N was aired with a different title. Trying to take advantage of what they hoped was the end of mj.prob showed it now cause its such a mess so would go mostly ignored as it has.if i paid the uk t.v licence hater or not id be questioning as to why tax payers money was been spent on such rubbish

12. The Following User Says Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

It was supposedly due out last summer but was delayed. It was comissioned when L.N was aired with a different title. Trying to take advantage of what they hoped was the end of mj.prob showed it now cause its such a mess so would go mostly ignored as it has.if i paid the uk t.v licence hater or not id be questioning as to why tax payers money was been spent on such rubbish
    Exactly! Thanks for the info, I suspected something like this as it's so out of place and pointless.

But why, BBC, why?

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Last edited by ozemouze; 31-03-2020 at 05:48 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ozemouze For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 404
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ozemouze View Post
    It was trending at #5 last night when I was twitter.

Help Staff help you. Remember:

Read the Rules. Respect other members. Report offensive posts.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Anna For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Probably the fans who highjacked it with the real mj hashtag. 10,20k ppl talking about something on twitter when the countries population is 65mill.... the over importance of twitter

19. The Following User Says Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ozemouze View Post
    Well we can safely say this BBC doc was a total flop, only trended at #20 in the UK for about 10 minutes with 1000 tweets, largely from fans, before falling off entirely. People are ****ing tired of these tired ass docs when Youtube with real docs are right there.
    — caramella (@Caramelicedtea) March 30, 2020

Well, #TheRealMichaelJackson was a one-sided shitshow of a “documentary” which failed to mention rebuttals in detail.

I then worry that there’s going to be more MJ backlash; I open twitter, click the hashtag and 9/10 tweets are pro-MJ.

The media are not winning. Propaganda.
    — Doctor Who (@WhoDiscussions) March 30, 2020
    Really, it was not much backlash on MJ last year when you look totally at the big picture.
    Mike's PYT

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 1,007 Posts

That piece of s is dying a whole lot faster than LN, they might us well flush that down the toilet.
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

23. The Following User Says Thank You to PoP For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 125
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

I really don't care about this doc to be honest. did it fail? i live in the US so i didn't care and didn't aired here anyway.

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.