Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 187 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
We need your help...Please if you can help us with our cost's it will be hugely appreciated.

Page 217 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317717 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 18251

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,846 Times in 2,265 Posts

Default Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Quote Originally Posted by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona View Post
    Ok but if this all is true Robson should have intense memorys about that in the 2008 video.
    But he said he met MJ again when he was 9 so the two trips weren't not important for him at that time. Maybe because he met MJ only very short during this time and not so long Joy Robson claimed and maybe not in Neverland.
    Cause when it whould have been in Neverland he wouldn't forget it and whould mention it in 2008.

he could have been thinking about when he actually moved to the US.. !? who knows. But if he really was abused at age 7, that would mean he did it the first trips he was ever here. What happened to that grooming? Groom after abuse?
    Walk in truth, stand IN JUSTICE https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV?s=09

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Quote Originally Posted by KOPV View Post
    he could have been thinking about when he actually moved to the US.. !? who knows. But if he really was abused at age 7, that would mean he did it the first trips he was ever here. What happened to that grooming? Groom after abuse?
    This all is crazy and makes no sense.
    But Wade (The master of Deception) definitly lies in the 2008 video and tells a false/incorrect story (forwhatever reason) AGAIN!

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

I have been defending Michael now on facebook for 10 hours straight since the trailer was released.

I got a message now from facebook warning me: "It seems you are using our service in a way its not supposed to be used, slow down or you might be banned from this activity"

I guess its time to stop and go to sleep? Its 06.04 in the morning and I still have not slept. I think I have made 300-400 messages!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 251
    Overall activity: 55.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    I have been defending Michael now on facebook for 10 hours straight since the trailer was released.

I got a message now from facebook warning me: "It seems you are using our service in a way its not supposed to be used, slow down or you might be banned from this activity"

I guess its time to stop and go to sleep? Its 06.04 in the morning and I still have not slept. I think I have made 300-400 messages!
    I couldn't help but just bust out laughing at this because I got the same thing (similar)

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,410 Times in 417 Posts

Could anyone download the trailer and re-upload it on MEGA so that those who want to see it don't give them clicks?

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 1,000
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteranThree Friends10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,695 Times in 1,461 Posts

So, that guy in Germany never said those things? Wonder if he's still bringing out his "statement" after this

https://twitter.com/SundayNightOn7/s...156851712?s=19

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No force of nature can break your will to self motivate.

Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by innuendo141 View Post
    So, that guy in Germany never said those things? Wonder if he's still bringing out his "statement" after this

edited for more drama

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wonderouzmj View Post
    I couldn't help but just bust out laughing at this because I got the same thing (similar)
    LOL. May I ask. Did you write text only? Or did you also link to articles or youtube videos? I am trying to understand if it was the CONTENT I posted or it was the AMOUNT of posts I made that got me that warning.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by innuendo141 View Post

Oh man.

Jacobshagen is part of a new comdemning TV special about Michael. SUNDAY NIGHTS TRUE STORIES

He is ON CAMERA MAKING THESE ACCUSATIONS for craps sake.

Do people still believe him now, when he repeats the same lies on camera? Do you believe the TV-crew set him up? WHY IS HE EVEN TALKING TO NEWSPAPERS AND TV?

I am speechless. I dont advocate violence, but someone should have given him a beating instead of defending him!

Whats interesting is that Jacobshagen looks equally distressed when lying about Michael Jackson than what he did when he was caught on camera lying about selling fake autographs for 30 000 EURO.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

The story on Jacobshagens was a COMPLETE DISASTER. The whole article was a DISASTER. If the papers made that up, Jacobshagen should go out publicly and say so! He should even go to the police. If Jacobshagen were a real Michael Jackson fan he would not accept to be listed as victim number 3 FOREVER and do nothing about it.

We know that Jacobshagen have sold fake autographs for insane amounts, so he has lied and fooled fans. Why should we believe him now? Why could he not have sold out Michael now when the time was right? Jumping on the bandwagon of Leaving Neverland to make quick money.

Jacobshagen obviously are fine with putting the final nail in Michaels coffin, thanks to him this is what MJFacts and the haters now can put up - the damage is irreversible! And with every name added, it will be more difficult to defend MJ, just because of the AMOUNT of boys - you hear the argument, "so many boys can not be lying" etc.

If Jacobshagen went out and MADE A REAL FUSS about this, it could actually help Michael, if people were made aware of just how horrible the media can be, making things up completely. By doing nothing, Jacobshagen is actively ruining Michaels legacy!

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Overall activity: 89.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredOverdrive

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    I left the following message on youtube and facebook:

This shambolic piece on Michael Jackson is NOT a documentary. A documentary is journalistic and investigative. You don’t just point your camera at two proven liars/perjurers and hit record! Its a "fantasy" film without any evidence, just two men with a long history of lies and contradicting stories on their record. They say its not about the money, after shopping book deal (which failed), suing the Michael Jackson estate for millions (which also failed).

Why is this not mentioned in the film? Why did the director leave out the mountains of evidence showing that these men are lying?

Unless you researched the evidence, being NEUTRAL should be the norm. Not publicly lynching a man that was exonerated in court and by FBI, POLICE, CPS etc. The ONLY thing proved in court is that MJ was the victim of greedy vultures making false claims for financial gain, thats the reality.

The deceased can not legally be defamed. The deceased also can not defend themselves. Therefore anything can be said about them and not be challenged. Open field day for false accusation from greedy already proven liars. Anything for $$$ - Facts don’t lie, people do!
    Very articulate, to the point and informative comment, thank you!

Please take care of yourself though, don't stress too much!
    Last edited by ozemouze; 20-02-2019 at 08:56 AM.
    I look to greet the stars
    But there's no stars to see

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Overall activity: 89.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredOverdrive

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Staffordshire Bullterrier View Post
    I don't find it hard to believe that someone who is not in the know about anything that they will start to believe it.

That's just the reality.
    Yes, and that's what this director (and anyone spreading lies/half-truths) relies on. If only people without sufficient knowledge of a certain case would remain neutral.
    I look to greet the stars
    But there's no stars to see

Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

McManus in Australia

https://www.9news.com.au/2019/02/20/...nus-60-minutes

The former personal maid of Michael Jackson reveals what really happened at the King of Pop’s infamous Neverland Ranch in her first television interview.
    Speaking exclusively with 60 Minutes reporter Liam Bartlett, Adrian McManus makes disturbing claims about what she saw inside Jackson’s secretive estate- and speaks to the allegations that followed Jackson throughout his personal life and career.
    McManus was hired to work at Jackson’s Neverland Ranch in 1990 as a maid. After three months in the job, she was trusted to clean his bedroom, and it was there she tells 60 Minutes she made the disturbing discoveries.

“The first time I cleaned his bedroom, I didn’t even know where to start,” McManus tells Bartlett in an exclusive sneak peek.
    It was from Jackson’s bedroom window that McManus claims to have witnessed predatory behaviour.
    She tells Bartlett Jackson would “pet and kiss” the young boys visiting his home.
    McManus goes on to reveal that beneath the glamour of Jackson’s celebrity profile was a deeply troubled man - whose public persona was nothing like the person behind the Neverland Ranch gates.

“There was a kind side to him, and yet there was a dark side,” McManus says.
    It took McManus years to reveal what she witnessed, claiming threats from Jackson caused her to fear for her life and her family’s life.
    “I was scared to say anything bad about Mr Jackson,” she tells Bartlett.
    “They told me if I ever came up on TV that they could hire a hitman to take me out, slice my neck, wouldn’t never find my body.”

But Adrian McManus is now determined to speak out and tell the world what really went on in Michael Jackson’s bedroom.
    An unmissable 60 Minutes this Sunday at 8.30pm.
    Last edited by marc_vivien; 20-02-2019 at 09:37 AM.

Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,218 Times in 590 Posts

I've heard the name before, but kinda forgot, wtf is this McManus again? This can't possibly be about that maid that claimed she saw things but was proven to be lying on the stand?

And I'm confused, is that Jacobshagen thing new or old? Didn't he tell the person from the MJJ innocent project that nothing about it was true?

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

In addition to my privious posts.
    It whould be maybe very interesting for Taj to get his hands on the full police interview from 1993 with the Robsons to know which storyversion they told back then about when they met Michael and how they spend time with Michael.
    I bet the police will have ask them intensly about that, when we remember what Corey Feldman told about the way he was interviewed and how long he was interviewed.
    When Taj can't get the tape he should ask Bread Barnes what the Robsons told in that interview cause he was maybe present the whole time.