Page 313 of 957 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363413813 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 14346

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 478
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,821 Times in 1,232 Posts

Default Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Quote Originally Posted by WildStyle View Post
    Seems like something a real victim would do. Harass other "victims" in public directly by name to come forward. This guy is a complete narcissist.
    Exactly. And that needs to be put out there for people to see what he is doing. No real victim does that but he is using this for self gain. he will be expose.
    Mike's PYT

2. The Following User Says Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Quote Originally Posted by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona View Post
    THIS COLD EGO ARROGANT EMPATHYLESS BEHAVIOR RIGHT NOW FROM WADE, CALLING OUT OTHER VICTIMS AND WITNESSES WITH THIS LIST OF PEOPLE HE CALLS OUT MAKES ME NOW BELIVE THAT HE IS THE CREATOR OF MJ FACTS!!!

This is nearly exectly the list they made up in their videos and Homepage!

He needs to be investigated!!!!
    I hope that everyone of this list will sue him for deformation and can reache with this an investigation of Wade.
    I'm not sure if James likes what he does!!

MJFacts has been around since at least 2012, before any of the new allegations took place. I remember because I tried to find sources for an essay I was writing for my Public Policy/Civil Law class. I chose the Michael Jackson 2005 case, and I thought that a website called MJFacts was created by fans which was going to showcase all the evidence that proved he was innocent, all the court documents, the fact that no evidence was found during the Neverland raid, the fact that Tom Sneddon attempted to make phony evidence by making Gavin put his fingerprints on a playboy magazine (which is on record, not hearsay)

I took one look, and all I saw was tabloid bullshit.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fraroc04 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,092 Times in 519 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveHIStory View Post
    Louis Theroux interview: ‘Michael Jackson had unhealthy interests in children, but I didn’t have enough victim testimony to put forward a forensic case’
    Louis? I remember him being with Michael's father in some documentary. Joe was going somewhere and he went with him or something. Never thought much of Louis, guess I was ok with him. But seems he's basically a second Martin Bashir?

He says he had unhealthy interests in children, I see. Based on what? Also, if the police with vengeance ridden Sneddon wasn't able to find any "victims" and neither the FBI... you certainly won't Louis. Don't kid yourself.

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 Times in 567 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WildStyle View Post
    Seems like something a real victim would do. Harass other "victims" in public directly by name to come forward. This guy is a complete narcissist.
    And maybe the sickest part of that tweet is it's clearly (because of the timing) just an attempt to publicise the documentary.
    Do you want an official MJ collectors label? Vote now!
    http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/th...llectors-label
    If it's good enough for Elvis, it's good enough for Michael.
    ---

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WildStyle For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,264 Times in 2,573 Posts

When are we going to see a documentary about Harvey Weinstein or a documentary about Roman Polanski? Oh, right. I forgot. Hollywood will protect the real pedophiles/predators while the innocent people get smeared. Roman Polanski even got a standing ovation at an award show for f**k sake. And this was after the public knew about the allegations against him and then you had people palling around with Harvey Weinstein for decades. Oprah being one of them

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to analogue For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,751 Times in 2,228 Posts

Dan Reed even hit up PBS news with an interview.. He's so calculated yet so unitellegent.
    **He lives forever within us**

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Louis Theroux is another one of those talking heads that jumps on the bandwagon. He wanted to be the one to do the interview with MJ in 2003, but Bashir was chosen instead. He still made an MJ related doc in 2002 and spoke with Terry bloody George.

He he is another public figure who doesn’t do the research.

It’s a shame because I quite like some of his other documentaries.

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fraroc04 View Post
    MJFacts has been around since at least 2012, before any of the new allegations took place. I remember because I tried to find sources for an essay I was writing for my Public Policy/Civil Law class. I chose the Michael Jackson 2005 case, and I thought that a website called MJFacts was created by fans which was going to showcase all the evidence that proved he was innocent, all the court documents, the fact that no evidence was found during the Neverland raid, the fact that Tom Sneddon attempted to make phony evidence by making Gavin put his fingerprints on a playboy magazine (which is on record, not hearsay)

I took one look, and all I saw was tabloid bullshit.
    He shoped 2012 for a book deal.
    The MJ Facts YouTube channel was createt on July 1 2013 and their first video aired two days later.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by analogue View Post
    When are we going to see a documentary about Harvey Weinstein or a documentary about Roman Polanski? Oh, right. I forgot. Hollywood will protect the real pedophiles/predators while the innocent people get smeared. Roman Polanski even got a standing ovation at an award show for f**k sake. And this was after the public knew about the allegations against him and then you had people palling around with Harvey Weinstein for decades. Oprah being one of them
    See, these people do not care about the issue of abuse, these people care about MJ who they think will make them $$$$$$$$$. It is so blantley clear. And yesterday, the Washington post was caught lying on the students at covington. They threathen to sue. And now Washington Post issued a half baked apology and that storry was on all media but crickets now. Our media is BS.
    Last edited by terrell; 02-03-2019 at 03:54 PM.
    Mike's PYT

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 399
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,094 Times in 445 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Staffordshire Bullterrier View Post
    Louis? I remember him being with Michael's father in some documentary. Joe was going somewhere and he went with him or something. Never thought much of Louis, guess I was ok with him. But seems he's basically a second Martin Bashir?

He says he had unhealthy interests in children, I see. Based on what? Also, if the police with vengeance ridden Sneddon wasn't able to find any "victims" and neither the FBI... you certainly won't Louis. Don't kid yourself.
    He tried to with the phoney terry george 😂in a doc about mj he did in 03 right before bashir.the creep was hanging around mjs hotel in london in june 02 trying to talk to fans for his tinpot docu.

All trying to use mj to make themselves relevant

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dmehta View Post
    Louis Theroux is another one of those talking heads that jumps on the bandwagon. He wanted to be the one to do the interview with MJ in 2003, but Bashir was chosen instead. He still made an MJ related doc in 2002 and spoke with Terry bloody George.

He know how to research he just does not care. DIRT sells.
    Mike's PYT

20. The Following User Says Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 399
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,094 Times in 445 Posts

He's so calculated yet so unintelligent.
    ------------

Excellent 😂😂😂

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,092 Times in 519 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmehta View Post

Basically dude is trying to ride the wave of shitting on MJ, sad. Especially like because you said he does make good documentaries. Hell, he could maybe have made some nice dollars if he tried to make a actual doc based on the truth and giving th green light by estate, maybe. Ah well.

Speaking of docs, Geraldine Hughes is making one and that's great news. I wonder if it will be a small one, like a fan doc on YouTube or something more big time?

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    He tried to with the phoney terry george 😂in a doc about mj he did in 03 right before bashir.the creep was hanging around mjs hotel in london in june 02 trying to talk to fans for his tinpot docu.

All trying to use mj to make themselves relevant
    That's really pathetic. I honestly didn't know the guy was that sad and desperate, lol. Him saying this in the media really is no surprise then.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    See, these people do not care about the issue of abuse, these people care about MJ who they think will make them $$$$$$$$$. It is so blantley clear. And yesterday, the Washington post was caught lying on the students at covington. They threathen to sue. And now Washington Post issued a half baked apology and that storry was on all media but crickets now. Our media is BS.
    Really? I heard about the incident between the Covington students and the elderly Native American. After the Jussie Smollett incident, and everything that have unfolded, the media been quiet with that too. This thing we’re going through now, we’ll beat this for sure.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmour260 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Any news yet on whether this is genuinely Wades twitter? If so I agree with posters above, bizarre-est development so far. I’ve got a screenshot just incase