Page 535 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 354354855255335345355365375455856351035 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 16235

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 543 Posts

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by AG5050 View Post
    I hate to go against the grain but that is genuinely the reason and what I said straight away after we got a shortherened version in the UK. It is completely standard across the board when a show that was made for a channel without ad breaks is aired on a channel with ad breaks. They always edit it down.
    I feel like we are barking up the wrong tree by using this point as evidence against the docs credibility.
    That would be really disappointing but still, if the scenes with the memorabilia is gone, that's not a coincidence. That's where we all debunked them and more.

Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,785 Times in 2,239 Posts

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona View Post
    Please ask him if he saw Dan Reed during his visit in Neverland.
    It would fit in the timeperiod reed was filming LN.

He must have made the the filmimg of the emty rooms over the theater somehow or these footage is also stolen from someone else.

Did someone know from where the filming of the tents can be?

Do you know any footage of neverland showing the tents?

He was there in an exclusive visit by the agent with the company he works for. That agent has ties to those who are selling the property. They went there to tour it, have lunch, have a Q&A on the property and luxury real estate etc. His footage was used by someone in the past trying to pretend they broke into Neverland and it was up on youtube. He complaint to youtube and expressed he hopes it was taken down. Dan Reed was not there!
    Walk in truth, stand IN JUSTICE https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV?s=09

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

This is promising. A UK tabloid reporting the following:

Leaving Neverland 'LIES' exposed: 'Wade Robson lied about more than Michael Jackson abuse'

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/music/1099772/Leaving-Neverland-Michael-Jackson-abuse-lie-true-Wade-Robson-Safechuck-film

A bit late to the party but could this be a indication that the tide is starting to turn??
    <div align="center"></div>

<div align="center">Thank you, Michael for the opportunity that you gave me.. It&#39;s a gift that I will treasure forever - 16/11/06</div>

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SeeingVoices For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Ron Newt died today. The guy that stayed loyal to Mike, when he was offered 200k to talk dirt about MJ. I read that DJVlad had a brand new interview very soon with him.

Rest in peace!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Staffordshire Bullterrier For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,785 Times in 2,239 Posts

They will start sharing the truth when the lies don't make money anymore.. They have to ride the wave until it dies down, than pick it up with "new" info.. and we will be months into this already knowing it all!
    Walk in truth, stand IN JUSTICE https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV?s=09

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

Is it right that MJ slept 30 nights tandem with Jordan Chandler in one bed?

I hear and read this very often...

Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Staffordshire Bullterrier View Post
    Total insanity.

Look I don't want to go say it's all a conspiracy, but you sure start to think who's pulling all the strings here. What the hell.
    Of course, it’s a conspiracy. It has always been one.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Some people on Twitter but also on DjVlad's site find it rather suspicious that he died now. Vlad spoke to him 2 days ago and a new interview about LN was scheduled for this Saturday. Also apparently Ron had issues with TV show empire, claiming they stole his life story.

Cause of death unknown.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Staffordshire Bullterrier For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona View Post
    Is it right that MJ slept 30 nights straight with Jordan Chandler in one bed?

I hear and read this very often...
    That was a lie started by Diane Dimond, Evan Chandler and Victor Guitterez.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to somewhereinthedark For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by somewhereinthedark View Post
    Of course, it’s a conspiracy. It has always been one.
    Oh for sure. For the media and many powerful players absolutely. But even a Twitter? What do they gain by removing accounts and thus losing users?

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Staffordshire Bullterrier View Post
    Ron Newt died today. The guy that stayed loyal to Mike, when he was offered 200k to talk dirt about MJ. I read that DJVlad had a brand new interview very soon with him.

Rest in peace!

Very suspicious!!!

Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by somewhereinthedark View Post
    That was a lie started by Diane Dimond, Evan Chandler and Victor Guitterez.
    What did June chandler say about the sleepovers in her testemony of 2005 when MJ stayed in their house?

Had Jordan Chandler sleepovers in Neverland in MJs bedroom?

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KOPV View Post
    They will start sharing the truth when the lies don't make money anymore.. They have to ride the wave until it dies down, than pick it up with "new" info.. and we will be months into this already knowing it all!
    I predicted that this would be the media's approach. Cash in on both sides; but sadly I think the damange has already been done. Even when facts are staring people in the face they deliberately turn the other cheek to save face.

I sincerely hope that the worst is now over. The fall out I anticipated is nowhere near as brutal as I predicted. Of course the debate rages on but only when you go looking for it on social media. I'm gauging from the demographic around me and I swear I've only heard 4-5 people talk about it which is a good indication that this nonsese hasn't reached the "masses"

The media are peddling the narrative that the public as stuck with the moral dilemma of whether we cancel MJ but we all know that idea is far fetched. It's classifc scaremongering. His music sales/streaming are up which contracts the notion that MJ has been abandoned. I sincerely feel that the silent majority are pro-MJ but given the subject matter alot of people may not be willing to advertise this.

Again, I emphasise that those who thought he was guilty before this documentary aired hold the same opinion, as do those that thought he was innocent; with the exception of a mininority being swayed. We just feel engulfed as we are being confronted with it so aggressively but I'm confident that once the dust settles and the truth starts to emerge; MJ will triumph again - albeit slightly bruised!
    <div align="center"></div>

<div align="center">Thank you, Michael for the opportunity that you gave me.. It&#39;s a gift that I will treasure forever - 16/11/06</div>

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SeeingVoices For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 634
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,150 Times in 1,490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingVoices View Post
    This is promising. A UK tabloid reporting the following:

Leaving Neverland 'LIES' exposed: 'Wade Robson lied about more than Michael Jackson abuse'

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/music/1099772/Leaving-Neverland-Michael-Jackson-abuse-lie-true-Wade-Robson-Safechuck-film

A bit late to the party but could this be a indication that the tide is starting to turn??
    Seems to be info. from Mike Smallcombe (Making Michael)

LEAVING NEVERLAND accuser Wade Robson "lied about more than the Michael Jackson abuse" and here is the proof.
    By STEFAN KYRIAZIS

The two-part HBO documentary has divided opinions. The harrowing testimony from Robson and James Safechuck is compelling but there has been a huge backlash at the lack of any other witnesses, both for and against. Filmmaker Dan Reed has dismissed criticisms: "What is the other side of the story? That Michael Jackson was a great entertainer and a great guy?" He says Robson's original 2005 denial of abuse was rooted in his devotion to his idol. Yet, there is evidence Robson lied repeatedly in the past, was viewed as an unreliable witness by a judge and some of his latest allegations are not even based on his own memories.

UK journalist Mike Smallcombe is the author of the biography Making Michael and spoke exclusively to Express Online.

He said: "Unless you are in the Michael Jackson fan community, or a journalist who has researched the subject, you aren’t going to know about the publicly available information which would have formed part of Jackson’s defence. Viewers of the documentary are essentially the jury – but Leaving Neverland only gave them the prosecution’s side.

"In 2012, Robson had a nervous breakdown, triggered, he said, by an obsessive quest for success. His career, in his own words, began to “crumble.”

"That same year, Robson began shopping a book that claimed he was sexually abused by Michael Jackson. No publisher picked it up. In the draft version of the book, Robson called himself a 'master of deception.'"

"Robson filed a $1.5 billion civil lawsuit/creditor’s claim in 2013. He first filed it under seal (a procedure allowing sensitive or confidential information to be filed with a court without becoming a matter of public record), in the hope of reaching a financial settlement with the Jackson Estate.

"To be clear, the judge ruled that Jackson’s companies were not liable for any possible actions by Jackson; he did not rule on the credibility of the men’s allegations. But the trial judge in Robson’s initial case against the Estate disregarded his sworn statements on a summary judgment motion.

"Jackson estate attorney Howard Weitzman said Robson was “caught lying repeatedly” in the dismissed litigations.

"Weitzman added: 'The trial judge found one of Robson’s lies so incredible that the trial judge disregarded Robson’s sworn declaration and found that no rational trier of fact could possibly believe Robson’s sworn statements.'"

"During his lawsuit against Jackson’s Estate, Robson was ordered by the trial court to produce all documents about written communications with anyone about his supposed abuse.

"In one email, he listed over 20 different questions to his mother asking her about the specific details of his interactions with Jackson. Some of these included: 'Can you explain all that you remember of that first night at Neverland? What happened when we drove in what did we do? And that first weekend at Neverland?'

"Despite telling the detailed story of his first night at Neverland in the documentary as if it is his own memory, at his deposition, Robson admitted that he 'did not know' if his memory of that night 'came from (his) own recollection or it was told to (him) by someone else."

"Another email showed that Robson found one particular story from the early 1990s which specifically named him and his mother. He emailed it to his mother and asked whether it was true. She replied, ‘Wow, none of that is true.’

"Weitzman said Robson was also trying to hide evidence before his cases were dismissed.

"Weitzman said: ''Robson lied under oath and stated that, other than one brief email in late 2012, he had had “no written communications” with anyone (other than his attorneys) about his newly-concocted allegations that he was abused by Jackson. This turned out to be a complete and utter lie. Robson had actually shopped a book about his allegations in the year prior to filing his lawsuit—a book he tried to hide from the Estate.'

"Weitzman said Robson’s book told a completely different story of how he was first abused by Jackson. When asked about some of these discrepancies at his deposition, Robson explained that his memories had 'evolved' since writing the draft of the book in late 2012 and early 2013.

"Dan Reed said Robson and Safechuck “have no financial interest in the documentary whatsoever”. But both are in debt to Jackson’s Estate by significant sums. Robson owes the Estate almost $70,000 dollars in court costs, and Safechuck owes the Estate several thousand dollars as well. Robson and Safechuck are pursuing appeals of the judgments against them, appeals that will probably be heard this year."

MAKING MICHAEL BY MIKE SMALLCOMBE IS OUT NOW

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainm...Safechuck-film
    Last edited by myosotis; 13-03-2019 at 10:29 PM.
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

20. The Following User Says Thank You to myosotis For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,061 Times in 838 Posts

Now TMZ is saying that video of him buying the ring with safechuck is basically proof of his accusations. I think Brandi said he was thinking of proposing to someone before Lisa Marie. Cant stand the media when it comes to Michael.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Robbsaber01 For This Useful Post: