Page 703 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 2036036536937017027037047057137538031203 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 18173

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by Vici View Post
    It's in his own testimony from the civil lawsuit.

"After receiving Decedent’’s letter, Plaintiff and his family were invited to dinner by Decedent to Decedent’s home on Hayvenhurst Avenue in Encino. Shortly after their first visi tto the Hayvenhurst house, on Thankgiving Day...".

MJ paid a deposit for Neverland on 6th June 1987 and the deal was finalized February 1988.

This didn't fit to the imagination that MJ would say to James he bought it for him.

I want to hear what the Jackson Family has to say about the many visits of James and his Family at Havenhurst.
    Kathrine must have been always there.
    James also mention in his complaint that he saw the brothers and Janet there.
    Last edited by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona; 03-04-2019 at 12:51 PM.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,169 Times in 640 Posts

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona View Post
    This didn't fit with the imagination that MJ would say to James he bought it for him.

I want to hear what the Jackson Family has to say about the many visits of James and his Family at Havenhurst.
    Kathrine must have been always there.
    James also mention in his complaint that he saw the brothers and Janet there.
    Exactly!

He met MJ in 1986/87 at Pepsi shoot and then he wrote MJ a letter which he replied to on March 10 1987.

Their first meeting after this was on Thanksgiving 1987 - (October/November 1987).

MJ paid the deposit in June 1987, at a time where he and the Safechucks had no contact according to James own sworn testimony, but he wants ut to believe MJ bought Neverland for him? LOL
    He that filches from me my good name.. Make me poor indeed.. /Shakespeare

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vici For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Can we ask someone like taj when MJ start to sleep in neverland to maybe debunk that James was one of the first guests who had sleepovers at neverland (with MJ).

Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,830 Times in 2,257 Posts

Just to clarify something that someone (not sure if this person wants to remain private) brought to my attention while developing the document I created...

The thanksgiving story - James talks about a phone conversation he had with Michael on Thanksgiving in relation to seeing each other, and speaks about seeing each other.. But does not specifically say they were both the same day! the way it was worded could very well be two seperate events!

If anyone has an objecting view point, please share that.. humans can always overlook something!
    Walk in truth, stand IN JUSTICE https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV?s=09

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,977 Times in 569 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KOPV View Post
    Just to clarify something that someone (not sure if this person wants to remain private) brought to my attention while developing the document I created...

The thanksgiving story - James talks about a phone conversation he had with Michael on Thanksgiving in relation to seeing each other, and speaks about seeing each other.. But does not specifically say they were both the same day! the way it was worded could very well be two seperate events!

If anyone has an objecting view point, please share that.. humans can always overlook something!
    You're right, the wording confused some people. He's not actually saying that the dinner took place on thanksgiving.
    Do you want an official MJ collectors label? Vote now!
    http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/th...llectors-label
    If it's good enough for Elvis, it's good enough for Michael.
    ---

Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entryTagger Second ClassVeteranOverdrive

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,201 Times in 1,074 Posts

Default Re- James "Jimmy" SafeChuck

i am going to address it by it , In all future posts. I hate that name. I hate him. I will never say it again . Its grown up now into an evil actor who uses emotional manipulation and abuses mental health.
    Oh it knows whats its doing , Underhand ! entitled ! and Evil ​just like its mother.
    SHAME ON IT. Take its child away , That poor child growing up with a father like that.
    💘L'andrew💘

RIP Dearest M.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wendijane For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KOPV View Post

I don't know which legal document you have read but in point 14 of James second complaint from 2016 James clearly said that the first visit at Hevenhurst was on Thanksgiving Day the phone conversation took place after it in the complaint and in the movie james parents whould pick up MJ the next day to drive him to the safechucks home when he would be still performing in australia.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 105
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MJTruth View Post
    Can't understand all the fools on the net who keep saying the dates don't matter and that People get dates wrong all the time.

this isn't just about dates.

Sure, the dates don't add up because James stated multiple times he was abused until 1992.

BUT the narrative is now broken.
    People can get dates wrong especially when your talking over 20 years ago. You could be out by a year or a month.

But the biggest issue here is that he claims to be abused in a building that didn't exist and this is no ordinary building. You can't confuse a train station of that size with any thing else. It's a completely different building to the house or anything else.

So why say you were abused in a building that doesn't exist if your telling the truth. If you were abused in that building then it destroys your other narrative.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to volitional For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 586 Posts

As if we didn't already know this, but Dan sounds exactly like those typical haters and doubters here. It's a good sign ol boy is losing the fight.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Staffordshire Bullterrier For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 488
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,569 Times in 1,627 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volitional View Post
    People can get dates wrong especially when your talking over 20 years ago. You could be out by a year or a month.

But the biggest issue here is that he claims to be abused in a building that didn't exist and this is no ordinary building. You can't confuse a train station of that size with any thing else. It's a completely different building to the house or anything else.

So why say you were abused in a building that doesn't exist if your telling the truth. If you were abused in that building then it destroys your other narrative.
    Bingo. And lets not forget these guys were interviewed about abuse in the 90's and DEFENDED MJ.
    Mike's PYT

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 488
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,569 Times in 1,627 Posts

Default Re: Re- James "Jimmy" SafeChuck

Quote Originally Posted by wendijane View Post
    i am going to address it by it , In all future posts. I hate that name. I hate him. I will never say it again . Its grown up now into an evil actor who uses emotional manipulation and abuses mental health.
    Oh it knows whats its doing , Underhand ! entitled ! and Evil ​just like its mother.
    SHAME ON IT. Take its child away , That poor child growing up with a father like that.
    And that is my daddy name. James and we call him Jimmy. Moma calls daddy Jimmy when she is happy with him and James when she is mad at Daddy or if he said something wrong. Now I got to look at my daddy "side eyed". LOL
    Mike's PYT

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Wade said in 2005 that he was 15 til 20 times in Neverland til this day when MJ was also there.

The whole Jackson family should sit together with the other child friends and stuff members and try to remember every single time when Wade was in Neverland and MJ was also there and try to remember if he really spend time alone with MJ there.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    Bingo. And lets not forget these guys were interviewed about abuse in the 90's and DEFENDED MJ.
    Why can't we already read or hear the statements the two family made when they were interviewed in 1993.
    I know they recorded it cause they recorded Coreys statement.
    They must release this now!

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,830 Times in 2,257 Posts

You may be right, I'll post what is said and we can look at it critically.
    Last edited by KOPV; 03-04-2019 at 02:34 PM.
    Walk in truth, stand IN JUSTICE https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV?s=09

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Staffordshire Bullterrier View Post
    As if we didn't already know this, but Dan sounds exactly like those typical haters and doubters here. It's a good sign ol boy is losing the fight.
    Lying Dan is going crazy, as he continues to fight A LOSING BATTLE!!! He's just making matters worse in his feeble attempt to correct Safechuck's made up train story. Digging a bigger hole for his lying behind to fall into. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!!!

Speaking of Safechuck, where is he? He's the one who told the made up train story. He's a grown freaking man, why is Greedy Reedy speaking for him?

At first Reed, was so sure of himself, now he's out here fighting with folks like a cornered cat. If it weren't so sad, it would be funny!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Apple NYC For This Useful Post: