Page 787 of 817 FirstFirst ... 287687737777785786787788789797 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 12246

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,493 Times in 3,405 Posts

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

by a german radio station:

"You still want to hear Michael Jackson"

"After the controversial documentary" Leaving Neverland "we wanted to know from you, if you want to continue listening to Michael Jackson in our program and the result is very clear!
    You have decided: Michael Jackson will continue to run with us.

After the serious allegations against the King Of Pop in the documentary "Leaving Neverland", we wanted to hear from you, our listeners, if you would like to hear his hits in our program. The result of the non-representative WhatsApp survey is clear: 86 percent have voted to continue his hits weiter.Bundesweitere survey started

The market research platform Appinio asked on our behalf an additional 300 hamburgers representatively: "Should the music of Michael Jackson continue to be played on the radio?" Again, there is a clear majority (81.6 percent) who are in favor of the whereabouts of his music on the radio pronounce. Appinio surveyed 800 German citizens representatively throughout Germany. 83.5 percent of the respondents even spoke out in favor of this, 16.5 percent opposed it. HAMBURG TWO Program Manager Markus Steen: "It was important to us to put the answer to this sensitive question in the hands of our listeners, not to mention I did not expect the result to be so clear. "
    Morning-Show host & "Mister Music" Fabian KŁhne adds: "Michael Jackson is one of the most important artists we have in the program and it would have opened a big gap if his hits were suddenly missing.I am very pleased!"

https://www.hamburg-zwei.de/Musik/Mu...KBhY2ZEN08WJrg

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 430
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,433 Times in 1,050 Posts

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by Paris78 View Post
    by a german radio station:

"You still want to hear Michael Jackson"

"After the controversial documentary" Leaving Neverland "we wanted to know from you, if you want to continue listening to Michael Jackson in our program and the result is very clear!
    You have decided: Michael Jackson will continue to run with us.

After the serious allegations against the King Of Pop in the documentary "Leaving Neverland", we wanted to hear from you, our listeners, if you would like to hear his hits in our program. The result of the non-representative WhatsApp survey is clear: 86 percent have voted to continue his hits weiter.Bundesweitere survey started

The market research platform Appinio asked on our behalf an additional 300 hamburgers representatively: "Should the music of Michael Jackson continue to be played on the radio?" Again, there is a clear majority (81.6 percent) who are in favor of the whereabouts of his music on the radio pronounce. Appinio surveyed 800 German citizens representatively throughout Germany. 83.5 percent of the respondents even spoke out in favor of this, 16.5 percent opposed it. HAMBURG TWO Program Manager Markus Steen: "It was important to us to put the answer to this sensitive question in the hands of our listeners, not to mention I did not expect the result to be so clear. "
    Morning-Show host & "Mister Music" Fabian KŁhne adds: "Michael Jackson is one of the most important artists we have in the program and it would have opened a big gap if his hits were suddenly missing.I am very pleased!"

https://www.hamburg-zwei.de/Musik/Mu...KBhY2ZEN08WJrg
    It should not be shocking. Most people are tired of the nonsense but u all give the FEW haters who talk the loudest attention (ONE CRICKET can make u think there is a room full of them). No one is running around trying to mute MJ or even running down this trash (only the media, MJ haters, and TROLLS). Even with this latest mess with the Train station, only confirmed what those who did watch and want facts. LIARS. and what is really going to knock it out the park is when the Court appeal start making news.
    Mike's PYT

4. The Following User Says Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MJPoetryFan View Post
    I hadnít found this forum yet when I came across this 3 part you tube thing where this comic artist who has worked for him, talking about Michael and what he knew him to be and also talks about a phone conversation he had with a mural friend of his that he shared with Macaulay. Did any of you post that on here already? He told a story that I think proves MJ is innocent and I felt this artist believes it does. Did anyone else watch that? I donít want to say what that conversation revealed in case itís too personal and this forum wonít approve it. But it was about Michael and Lisa.
    I haven't watched it, do you perhaps have the link please?

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered
    Level
    Thanks

Here's a super interesting video where some guys talk about LN. They don't really take a side either way, but they raise a lot of interesting points, and it could be good to use for discussions with people who think MJ is guilty, but aren't trolls and might be open to listening to the truth.

In my darkest hour and my deepest despair
    Will you still care? Will you be there?

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Guys,

Please remember to embed your YouTube videos, rather than just posting the links, if possible. You can use the Insert Video button, it's quick and simple.

Thanks.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

If I can find it again, I will post them.

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Everyday MJ is still everywhere I go. I was at Universal Studios CityWalk in Orlando the other night and heard several of his songs playing, as well as a live band playing Black or White. I haven't seen or heard any muting or cancelling at all. I feel like the media has tried and failed to make LN into a way bigger deal than it is or was ever going to be. If I didn't follow this forum or pay any attention to the media, I wouldn't likely even know anything was going on, and I feel like a lot of people have either ignored LN or don't even know about it at all because it is of no interest to them.

With all that said, of course we should absolutely keep on fighting to prove his innocence and expose all of the lies, but it seems like the media are trying to make it seem like LN has had a far bigger impact on the public than it actually has.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike P. For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 547
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 1,380 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona View Post
    I opened a new thread in the Trails and Tribulation forum where we can try to proove that the first trip from the Robson happend in 1989 when Wade was six years old.

https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...22#post4255122

I did it there to hide this thread a little bit from "enemys".
    I've added some information there.

I think the photos of MJ with F Glorieux have been mistakenly labelled '1989' when they should be 'Jan 1990'.
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

I work in London and I heard Billie Jean being played loudly by a passing rickshaw with a couple in the back in Piccadilly Circus. Not only that but my workplace was also playing MJís music in the canteen at lunch time. Yes the doc was bound to have some negative impact but itís no way as bad as what the media is trying to portray. The music lives on.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AmitLal92 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Level
    Thanks

I thought Joy Robson did also testify in 2005.
    But I can't find her testinony here:
    http://www.reflectionsonthedance.com...anscripts.html

Did I understand it wrong that she did testify in 2005?

Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 481 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Guys,

Please remember to embed your YouTube videos, rather than just posting the links, if possible. You can use the Insert Video button, it's quick and simple.

Thanks.
    I would absolutely do that but on mobile (which is where I am on MJJC pretty much only) I can't find that button or option.

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AmitLal92 View Post
    I work in London and I heard Billie Jean being played loudly by a passing rickshaw with a couple in the back in Piccadilly Circus. Not only that but my workplace was also playing MJís music in the canteen at lunch time. Yes the doc was bound to have some negative impact but itís no way as bad as what the media is trying to portray. The music lives on.
    Agreed. I heard TDCAU at a bar yesterday right here in NYC. It sounded amazing blaring from the speakers and most people were tapping their feet and seemed into it.

Of course there has been fall out from LN like you said but unfortunately for the media, Reed, Oprah and other haters, MJ has not been canceled to the extent they hoped.

His music lives on indeed.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamon234 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Level
    Thanks

I sadly find the post anymore where someone posted MJs puplic appearances from each year.

Can someone tell me puplic appearances from MJ in January 1990?
    What dif MJ do in this month?