Page 817 of 817 FirstFirst ... 317717767807815816817
Results 12,241 to 12,246 of 12246

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,621 Times in 2,175 Posts

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Dan's not going to make a doc with the Arvizos after we were able to destroy his documentary with Wade and James (with less information)... lol

He is simply marketing himself and promoting his current project.. of course this is a matter of opinion but I'd be surprised if I were wrong.
    **He lives forever within us**

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    This guy is crazy. You followed the 1993 and the 2005 YET he see a doc that is edit, two liars who clearly caught in lies even the mothers, and now u want to think otherwise based on guys who are lying in hopes to get millions that they LOST over the past year even the Judge called out their lies. What is with these people? More evidence? of what? Everything has been done in court and MJ was given no special treatment and now 2 liars out to trash MJ for money after defending him over 20 years you want more evidence? Give me a break. At this point, you even believe MJ or the liars. End of story.
    And again, a very suspicious timing for the article, with some people wanting us to believe they watched a 4-hour film but they've lived under a rock ever since and didn't read anything about its contradictions, e.g. the train station story or Robson's book shopping (and these are only the things that reached MSM, if they are indeed journalists they should have found more).

Quote Originally Posted by Staffordshire Bullterrier View Post
    You have to wonder how in the world it's possible that this biographer went from "innocent" to "guilty" all because of LN. All it takes is a few minutes of your time to read up on these two men and how easily it can all be discredited. The logic of some people is just mindblowing in a bad way.
    I don't buy this, not just that they became stupid overnight, but neither their faking that the topic of LN is anything new. These people aren't honest, they just say what they think is the most popular opinion ATM.

I just really want to know who are these forces that keep pushing that "you should have doubts!!! but only against MJ!!!" notion even when it's already obvious that NL was a scam. Why not write about the dangers of false allegations, how easy is now to take advantage of the me too movement and gain money and fame, etc. Much more important topics than insisting that a deceased entertainer was "that monster we always wanted you to believe he was" even though the evidence shows otherwise.
    I look to greet the stars
    But there's no stars to see

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ozemouze For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Level
    Thanks

[QUOTE=ozemouze;4255954]

You was the one who found out from which amusement park or from when the pictures with James and MJ were from were MJ wears the bue jacket with the white armes what he later gave to James and also from when the picture from MJ and James on the back entrance of a hotel were from right?

Maybe you like to post it here

https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...everland/page4
    Last edited by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona; Today at 09:25 AM.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    I am well sick and tired of people talking about how flawed Michael was. He was a human being. Of course he was flawed!!!!

And as a fan I don't need a portrayal of Michael to present him as perfect, because he was not. He was a human being. Of course he was not perfect!!!!
    Thank you! One of the most tiring "argument" is this "he was flawed". Who isn't?!

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    I hate when people look at Michael like he is some sort of specimen, metaphor, fictional character upon whom they can apply all sort of psychological theories and ideologies.
    Very prompt wording! It's also a way of dehumanising someone despite trying to sound "objective and intellectual" while doing it.

These people should perhaps start to listen to Is This Scary (and watch the Ghosts video) and pay some attention finally. And maybe they should examine themselves instead of their "target", because in a way MJ can be seen as a test to society, and in this test our society failed miserably.
    I look to greet the stars
    But there's no stars to see

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ozemouze For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 481 Posts

I don't know if you guys know the YouTube channel Dead end hiphop, usually they always have good videos and I enjoy their conversations but their video about LN is not one of them. One of the guys absolutely believes MJ did it.

At this point anyone that just believes it, is a person that hasn't done any fact checking ever, on MJ and the allegations and they really shouldn't even open their mouth about anything in that case. I'm also not even gonna bother with them, so done with folks like that.

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Staffordshire Bullterrier View Post
    I don't know if you guys know the YouTube channel Dead end hiphop, usually they always have good videos and I enjoy their conversations but their video about LN is not one of them. One of the guys absolutely believes MJ did it.

At this point anyone that just believes it, is a person that hasn't done any fact checking ever, on MJ and the allegations and they really shouldn't even open their mouth about anything in that case. I'm also not even gonna bother with them, so done with folks like that.
    You can try to link them to link them to the fact thread and the LN video collection in ouer forum.

-------

Good article from " The Michael Jackson Allegations" about MJ and grooming familys

https://themichaeljacksonallegations...d-lonely-soul/

How can they have the nerv to turn his great, beautiful and unique generousety in something sooo evil and dark???

Not even the Avisos, the Chandlers and I think also Tom Snedden had the nerv to do that.

When I heard back in March Wade saying in the CBS interview something like " I can't imaginge that Michael had children arround him for any other reson then abusing them", I could not do anything then start hateing him!
    This was absolutly evil from him and a red scarf for me.
    Last edited by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona; Today at 01:00 PM.