Page 903 of 957 FirstFirst ... 403803853893901902903904905913953 ... LastLast
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 14346

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 105
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entry1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

I'm not middle age and i know it's a bunch of lies. i was taught at a young age that Michael was and is innocent.

a female with depression and mental delays

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by 8701girl View Post
    taj is
    Yeah. but what about the others? are their quiet because they don't want any drama?

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I know it's hard for them with everything going on. but they need to speak out more. this is their family member who was and is the biggest superstar in the world.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Or their probably too scare to speak out because the media like to twist things up. i feel so sorry for them. prayers to the family. none them deserve this.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

i am happy that the other family members dont pay any attention to this bullshit and the bastards wade and james. Waht should they say? OF COURSE they would defend michael. Would it help? no! They are doing exact the right thing by just ignoring this crap and keep gpoing with life and business.

just imagine janet and paris and prince and blanket would say something? it would get all the media attention again and in the end it will be negative for MJ again because the media will say that the family has to say this because they are depending on MJs money (which is not true but the people and media dont give a **** about the truth).

TAJ is doing a great job and he represents the whole family. period. I hope I will never hear any word about LN or ANY of the actors names out of janets or paris pr princes or blankets mouth. NEVER EVER. they are not worth to be mentioned. there is NO reason to talk about them. it wouldnt help.
    30.01.2006 - My personal MJ-DAY! Thank you, Michael!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glanni For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glanni View Post
    i am happy that the other family members dont pay any attention to this bullshit and the bastards wade and james. Waht should they say? OF COURSE they would defend michael. Would it help? no! They are doing exact the right thing by just ignoring this crap and keep gpoing with life and business.

just imagine janet and paris and prince and blanket would say something? it would get all the media attention again and in the end it will be negative for MJ again because the media will say that the family has to say this because they are depending on MJs money (which is not true but the people and media dont give a **** about the truth).

TAJ is doing a great job and he represents the whole family. period. I hope I will never hear any word about LN or ANY of the actors names out of janets or paris pr princes or blankets mouth. NEVER EVER. they are not worth to be mentioned. there is NO reason to talk about them. it wouldnt help.
    I agree 💯 %!!!!

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Thanks

https://www.urbaninsite.com/news/lav...chael-jackson/

Lavelle Smith Jr. Unveils The Truth About Michael Jackson

Lavelle Smith Jr. unveils the truth about Michael Jackson In new & explosive documentary called “The Man Behind The Dance.”

Opportunity Knocks On Michael Jackson’s Fan Base& Critics Door As The Man Behind The Dance Launches Fact-Finding Footage With Formal Michael’s Choreographer & Friend, Lavelle Smith Jr.

David Van Hoesen & Thibault Weewauters, both living in Antwerp, Belgium, are pleased to announce the launching of their first and new international documentary called “The Man Behind The Dance.” on June 25 2019. The two-part documentary features an explosive interview with Lavelle Smith, Michael Jackson’s formal choreographer and personal friend. An official trailer of the documentary that was released on social media has already viewed more than 60,000 views within a few days of release.

Lavelle Smith Jr., who is being interviewed by David Van Hoesen & Thibault Weewauters is speaking publicly on the issue from a close point of view for the first time since the death of Michael Jackson. The uncensored documentary saw an outspoken, angry, and emotional Lavelle Smith touching on the allegations, lies, and the truth about his dear late friend (Michael).

Smith ‘s no-hold-back presentations and replies to questions brought a truckload of new revelations and theoretical facts previously unknown to the public. This new documentary brings to the fore new, jaw-dropping information that both Michael’s fans and die-hard critics will find interesting, considering Smith’s close relationship with the late pop legend.

Michael personally recruited Lavelle Smith Jr., and in this documentary, the famous dancer and choreographer wasted no time to speak openly and forcefully on various issues surrounding the late singer’s life.

In the first part of The Man behind The Dance, Lavelle Smith Jr. came out blazing touching issues like on the HBO documentary ‘Leaving Neverland’ and the anniversary of the 10-year death of Michael Jackson, about the allegations, the lies, the truth and last performance together and the death of his dear friend.

It was an in-depth conversation that triggers both anger and sadness.

“The best achievement we can get is the truth. We must tell people who are making false allegations and put the spotlight back to the real artist and human being Michael Jackson was,” stated, Lavelle Smith.

The second part of the documentary covers even more sensitive and revealing issues people will certainly find interesting to watch.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MJPoetryFan For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WannaScream View Post
    I guess the poll shouldn't be a surprise. I don't think it's only a case of haters or prejudice, I do think a lot of people (worldwide, not just the UK) lack critical thinking skills. They are the people that believe what they read in tabloids or see in documentaries and not question it. They jump to conclusions based on small amounts of information, whether it be one sided or sources that have a reputation to be BS. If an individual doesn't recognise they do this, or they are happy to do this, then it's hard to rationalise with them.
    This is so true about the critical thinking. I work in education, and I make it a point whenever possible to talk to students about critical thinking. I typically phrase it as the idea that people should regularly question "how do I know the things I know/think I know?" So many people these days lack that skill (not just when it comes to discussions about Michael, obviously, but in all kinds of daily interactions and decisions), so I'm doing what I can to fix it in my own small way.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nantucket Cat For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

You can basically say this whole year is about Michael. the good and the bad. why? because 3 white man trying to destroy a decrease black/african-american man legacy all because of some gosh darn money! money is most definitely evil! and this whole world is full of it! Michael were so right.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

People get mad when i talk about the race card. but what else is it? Michael was very sweet man and loved everyone. so what else it is?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 399
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,094 Times in 445 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    I know it's hard for them with everything going on. but they need to speak out more. this is their family member who was and is the biggest superstar in the world.
    They only bothered to support mj when it could effect their cash flow. Once kj dies it stops anyway. Most of them are better off keeping quiet as they are clueless of the facts and just make themselves look stupid and mj guilty.

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 734
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,002 Times in 1,419 Posts

The Estate response (HBO Arbitration) has been filed:

https://www.scribd.com/document/4136...GdiqpqQhhMlf-Q
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glanni View Post

So true,, I agree, too

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nantucket Cat View Post
    This is so true about the critical thinking. I work in education, and I make it a point whenever possible to talk to students about critical thinking. I typically phrase it as the idea that people should regularly question "how do I know the things I know/think I know?" So many people these days lack that skill (not just when it comes to discussions about Michael, obviously, but in all kinds of daily interactions and decisions), so I'm doing what I can to fix it in my own small way.
    This is definitely the problem about some people in the world, especially in my country. As you've mentioned above, I see that with almost ~60% of the people lack that skill in all kinds of interactions, they hear it on some tv channel/news or read it on a paper and think it is the truth, with no questioning at all