Page 936 of 942 FirstFirst ... 436836886926934935936937938 ... LastLast
Results 14,026 to 14,040 of 14128

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,804 Times in 1,217 Posts

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    See that's where we got to be careful at. people love to dig up old stories and change them.
    And that is why people have to be careful in passing judgement on others. Their dirt can come back up (and often their dirt is worst).
    Mike's PYT

2. The Following User Says Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    And that is why people have to be careful in passing judgement on others. Their dirt can come back up (and often their dirt is worst).
    Yeah, I'm currently feeling a bit suspicious about Vincent F. Amen who is tweeting about the trial because he hasn't been clear about his overall opinion about MJ allegations. I made a new thread about it. https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...14#post4262814

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WannaScream For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

I read in one news report that Tatum has just been given a new show on the Oprah Winfrey Network. If it's true then it's easy to see why she's throwing MJ under the bus right now.
    Just another pawn being used by Oprah and co to destroy MJ's legacy. This is a very determined effort by powerful people. I really wish I knew why.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

https://youtu.be/hFdnhmRpdFE this link is very interesting and I don't know if anyone has seen it before, my heart went out to the people at the beginning of the video, as a parent of an abused child it did cut really deep. I have no words to describe these 2, they should be made to watch real stories from abuse victims and the terrible pain that they have to go through on a daily basis, makes me sick to listen to these 2

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MJTruth View Post
    I read in one news report that Tatum has just been given a new show on the Oprah Winfrey Network. If it's true then it's easy to see why she's throwing MJ under the bus right now.
    Just another pawn being used by Oprah and co to destroy MJ's legacy. This is a very determined effort by powerful people. I really wish I knew why.
    Tatum may have been offered the job as long as she made up lies about Michael, it's a possibility and I wouldn't be surprised

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,081 Times in 3,655 Posts

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paris78 View Post

Bet she never gets in touch with him, Michaels family must be so heartbroken over all of this, listening to his so called friends say such disgusting things about him

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alh21 View Post
    Bet she never gets in touch with him, Michaels family must be so heartbroken over all of this, listening to his so called friends say such disgusting things about him
    No because it is someone getting in touch with these people to do this. This chic has not spoke in the public for years now all of a sudden she is talking.
    Mike's PYT

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

No, they are the TRUTHERS to want to believe LIES. MJ is getting the support. Even Tatum is ignored. Notice the media has backed down on quoting these people (except tabloids in UK) as they did in the beginning. They know these guys are liars.
    Last edited by terrell; 12-07-2019 at 12:54 PM.
    Mike's PYT

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    No, they are the TRUTHERS to want to believe LIES. MJ is getting the support. Even Tatum is ignored. Notice the media has backed down on quoting these people (except tabloids in UK) as they did in the beginning. They know these guys are liars.
    Yes us in the UK still have to read this crap, I would say that our tabloids think it's all lies as well but they have had it in for Michael for years, I haven't seen anything nice said about him since the 90s I think, I can only think that it makes them money printing lies about him, it's always work for them before so why change now. Tbh it's possible that if one paper actually ran a story in defence about Michael the rest would follow suit, I'm keeping my fingers crossed this may happen cause I would love to see Michael Jackson innocent as a headline

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

https://thevioletreality.com/leaving...n-a6ba55e1a01b, just read this, I don't know if the person that wrote this article may be of some use, they seem to be well I formed about them two. If this article has been seen before then I apologise

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...XVCx-4XBpVyZf6, this is also in the article as well, just in case anyone may have missed it, I know it's an old article and probably stuff that is already know but it may be worth a read

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Thanks

I posted an interview Ola Ray did, she supports MJ and talks lovingly of him. She's coming out with a new book about her time with Michael named: "The Thrill of it All"

I posted it here: https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...on-MMJJ/page15

"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with" - Michael Jackson

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MJPoetryFan For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entryTagger Second ClassVeteranOverdrive

His last Photo Shoot. (Attending With Sonny)
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,087 Times in 1,006 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alh21 View Post
    Yes us in the UK still have to read this crap, I would say that our tabloids think it's all lies as well but they have had it in for Michael for years, I haven't seen anything nice said about him since the 90s I think,

Since ? ....... The early 90s was the begining of the worse!! Some headlines were vile. some very cruel headlines ...nothing nice in the 90s !

" this is the nose" daily mirror(or mail) massive close up on m' s face on dangerous tour UK (he had just performed or was in the middle of performance and had beads of sweat running down his cheeks ) This new paper was trying to tell the uk his nose was " falling off". june 1992 anyone remember that corker? (and if that one who wrote that is reading this forum , remebering your "report". i wish you to rot.)

Coming from england , i was ashamed and apoilagised proffusuely in letters to michael. Very crule, inhumane ... to the point i wish he had sued the uK press for such defamation of character!!! I believe it caused him great stress to the point to why he is not here with us now !

My SuperMoon and my SuperSun
    Rest In peace dear M.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to wendijane For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wendijane View Post
    Since ? ....... The early 90s was the begining of the worse!! Some headlines were vile. some very cruel headlines ...nothing nice in the 90s !

" this is the nose" daily mirror(or mail) massive close up on m' s face on dangerous tour UK (he had just performed or was in the middle of performance and had beads of sweat running down his cheeks ) This new paper was trying to tell the uk his nose was " falling off". june 1992 anyone remember that corker? (and if that one who wrote that is reading this forum , remebering your "report". i wish you to rot.)

Coming from england , i was ashamed and apoilagised proffusuely in letters to michael. Very crule, inhumane ... to the point i wish he had sued the uK press for such defamation of character!!! I believe it caused him great stress to the point to why he is not here with us now !
    Yes I know what u mean, I'm so ashamed of the stuff they wrote about him even though I didn't write it or read it I still felt like I was involved somehow cause it was a UK paper, I can't imagine how much the stories about him must have hurt, did Michael reply to any of your letters that u wrote

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Alh21 For This Useful Post: