Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,768 Times in 2,234 Posts

Default Re: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

This is by far the largest scale punch back that has ever been made by anyone.. Taj is taking on something very important, and hes doing a great job.
    Walk in truth, stand IN JUSTICE https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV?s=09

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 147
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Re: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

Update 7
    Posted by Taj Jackson
    1 day ago

Preparing for June 25th
    June 25th has always been a super hard day for me as I’m sure it is for you as well. Usually the week before, I stay home and just wait for the 25th to pass.
    But this year I decided to try something different and will be going to the seminar “ In the Studio with MJ” inthestudiowithmj.com
    I am super excited as not only will I hear great stories about my uncle Michael, but it also allows me to reconnect again with a bunch of people that were important and relevant in my uncle's life. Most of these people I also plan on interviewing this summer for this project so it will be a perfect opportunity to catch up and talk to them in person before. If you are going, I will see you there and don’t be shy to say “Hi”.

Handling the hate.
    We are going to see an influx of Leaving Neverland posts and propaganda as June 25th approaches. I know there are straight up haters out there, but a lot of the public is really just miseducated about Michael Jackson and have been brainwashed by the mainstream media for years. Do your hardest not to name call, just try to politely inform them. Post the facts and do your best to engage in a respectful way. Try approaching it as if they were a misinformed friend. Now If they are just spewing hate, just move on and ignore them… they are probably just seeking attention and clicks.
    Help spread the word!

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 111
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Considering how important this project is, why have this thread not been added to the "sticky" threads?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

The project is going forward, very pleased to hear that Please keep contributing and sharing everyone!

Last edited by Lightbringer; 12-07-2019 at 10:34 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lightbringer For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Taj with a long awaited update:

Charles Thomson joining the project, thats awesome!

Update July 28 2019

1st, I would like to apologize for the long delay in updates.

Emmys:
    As you probably have seen, Leaving Neverland was nominated for multiple Emmy awards. There are those within the Hollywood circle who are still trying to push LN down people’s throats. This is their agenda. Use Michael Jackson as a smokescreen.
    HBO is a important sponsor of the Emmys, so it is not shocking that even though LN has been already debunked, it still got nominated. Especially knowing how these shows work and the politics behind them.

Charles Thomson:
    Charles Thomson has officially joined the team as an Investigative Consultant and Writer for the project.
    As many of you know, Charles is not only an award winning journalist, he has also been instrumental in providing written sources and facts to fight the various false allegations and lies.
    We welcome him to the team as I know this will make the project even stronger.

Investors:
    The last three weeks we have been looking for investors to help complete the funding. More funding will help speed up everything without compromising the quality.
    Unfortunately I have heard from multiple trusted sources that the typical “Hollywood investors” were specifically told to stay away from this project and in no way participate. That is strange because usually investors are only interested in their returns and profit. I don’t know who is behind this yet, but it is a reality we face.
    So the current solution is that we will have to look for investors outside the Hollywood system. I kind of expected that to be the case as there has been a lot going on behind the scenes to try and make this project not happen.
    However I can tell you with 100% certainty, this project is happening… whether they wanted it to or not. The truth cannot be hidden.

The good news is that with the money we have raised so far, we aren’t relying on anyone to get this project off the ground. We started awhile ago :-)

Last but not least I want to thank you all again for supporting me as I fight for my uncle. I wouldn't be half as strong without knowing you guys have my back. You have been truly amazing.
    The tide is turning and we will win this battle with the facts and the truth.
    Help spread the word!

https://www.gofundme.com/untitled-mi...supporters-v5b

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lightbringer For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

2019-08-29 by Taj Jackson, Organizer

I will be doing a one hour live chat tomorrow(Thursday) at 12:30 PM (Los Angeles time) to not only fill you guys in on where we are on this project, but to also celebrate my uncle's birthday. I look forward to hearing from everyone then and clearing up any questions you might have about this important project. I also have some fun stories, memories, and other things to unveil. :-)

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdj...mskB0SETMqlojw

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

I'm still wondering why we havn't raised more money yet. Today on Michael's bday, there are many donations, but generally we're going quite slowly, although I know we are so many more people than those 4k that have donated. I'm not saying this to criticize, I'm just asking myself what the reasons might be. Is it because many expect the other family members to donate something too, like Janet for example? Or do they not believe in Taj's project? What could be done to raise more money? I know we could do so much more, even with little donations of 1 or 2 $ each.
    Sure, it works in practice. But does it work in theory?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarah_MJ For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

The number went up on Michael birthday. it was like 171,000 now it's 187,723.

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I feel family members need to donate too. after all he's their family member. fans can donate but they need to donate too. hopefully once all the money is raised they will donate as well. if they haven't even donated yet.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Overall activity: 93.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

When does the estate take them to court?

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm not sure if they even going. which i feel they need too because Michael is their family member.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

The number went up. it's is now $188,007.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

The number went up. it is now $189,160

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks