Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 2,226 Posts

Default Re: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

This is by far the largest scale punch back that has ever been made by anyone.. Taj is taking on something very important, and hes doing a great job.
    **He lives forever within us**

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 125
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entry1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class31 days registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Re: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

Update 7
    Posted by Taj Jackson
    1 day ago

Preparing for June 25th
    June 25th has always been a super hard day for me as I’m sure it is for you as well. Usually the week before, I stay home and just wait for the 25th to pass.
    But this year I decided to try something different and will be going to the seminar “ In the Studio with MJ” inthestudiowithmj.com
    I am super excited as not only will I hear great stories about my uncle Michael, but it also allows me to reconnect again with a bunch of people that were important and relevant in my uncle's life. Most of these people I also plan on interviewing this summer for this project so it will be a perfect opportunity to catch up and talk to them in person before. If you are going, I will see you there and don’t be shy to say “Hi”.

Handling the hate.
    We are going to see an influx of Leaving Neverland posts and propaganda as June 25th approaches. I know there are straight up haters out there, but a lot of the public is really just miseducated about Michael Jackson and have been brainwashed by the mainstream media for years. Do your hardest not to name call, just try to politely inform them. Post the facts and do your best to engage in a respectful way. Try approaching it as if they were a misinformed friend. Now If they are just spewing hate, just move on and ignore them… they are probably just seeking attention and clicks.
    Help spread the word!

a female with depression and mental delays

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 281
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Considering how important this project is, why have this thread not been added to the "sticky" threads?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 281
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

The project is going forward, very pleased to hear that Please keep contributing and sharing everyone!

Last edited by Lightbringer; 12-07-2019 at 10:34 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lightbringer For This Useful Post: