Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

Update for Saturday Oct 5th.

A lot has been happening, all of which is good.

Applehead Club Productions:
    The project will officially be made under this production name. The name “Applehead” is very important to me. It is the name my uncle Michael use to call me and my brothers as well as other friends. The name actually comes from the 3 Stooges. However to me hearing the word "Applehead" represents an incredible time of pie fights, water balloons, crank calls, and stink bombs. Since this project is being made with the help of some of those Appleheads from Michael's life, I thought this would be the perfect name for the production company.

The Square One Screening:
    On Sept 28th we attended the “Square One” Screening.
    The movie was amazing, and everything I hoped for and more. Danny Wu did an incredible job. It comes out today on youtube for free in less than an hour. It specifically deals with the 1993 MJ allegations. Please help spread this amazing doc cause the truth cannot be ignored any longer.
    I know we are trying to trend it on twitter today. Use the hashtag #SquareOneMJ

Here's where to see Square One..

The tide has turned and everyone is feeling it. Expect extreme pushback and more.
    The other side is desperately trying to stop this huge momentum we now have for the truth to be known.

After watching Square One, check out the interview Charles and I did with John Ziegler the day after the screening.

https://soundcloud.com/freespeechbro...d-tom-mesereau

As for this project. We have secured a couple of really important key MJ people and friends who are now onboard with this project. Please note...I am not trying to win a battle, my goal is to win the war. My purpose of this project is to rightfully reclaim and solidify my uncle’s legacy once and for all. This project will be for the history books.

I hate that I have to be so secretive but as you have seen even before Square One was shown, they are trying to discredit anyone who is pro Michael and stands up for him or any pro Michael news. I don’t want to tip my hat too early and give them a chance to sabotage this project. At the same time I know how important it is to keep you guys in the loop.
    More to come...

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

The number has went up it is now $191,344

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 510
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    The number has went up it is now $191,344
    Can you stop doing that please. People can see the number by going to the gofundme page.

Help Staff help you. Remember:

Read the Rules. Respect other members. Report offensive posts.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 288
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Things are moving along: 11th november update
    ---

Wow! What a week!
    I am so happy with the progress we are making.
    We recently just filmed Tom Mesereau’s interview as the backbone for the 2005 trial.
    Tom, like always, was amazing and graciously gave us 8 hours of his time. I really appreciate him and how vigorously he defends my uncle and fights for the truth.

I also reconnected with someone (from my uncle’s past) that I believe will elevate our project even more than I ever dreamed of. This project just went up several notches. And I already think big.
    That's all I can say about that for now :-)

As you can see, there are those who are desperately trying to erase Michael Jackson and his legacy from music history. We must not let this happen. We need to call them out and demand that they correct these calculated omissions.
    But have faith, we know the truth, and as long as we keep sharing it and passing it down to our future generations, the truth will become history again. That's the whole goal of this project... to be a concrete blueprint.

Last but not least...
    Thank you again for not only supporting me, but my uncle’s legacy. As I said before, it is an absolute honor to be working on this project. My uncle was the most amazing person I knew and I am grateful to do this for him.
    My uncle always said the song "Will You Be There" had a very special place in his heart. I can say, without a doubt, you guys ARE there for him... through thick and thin and I know he is proudly smiling from heaven.
    Last edited by Lightbringer; 12-11-2019 at 03:56 AM.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lightbringer For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Things are moving along: 11th november update
    ---

Wow! What a week!
    I am so happy with the progress we are making.
    We recently just filmed Tom Mesereau’s interview as the backbone for the 2005 trial.
    Tom, like always, was amazing and graciously gave us 8 hours of his time. I really appreciate him and how vigorously he defends my uncle and fights for the truth.

I also reconnected with someone (from my uncle’s past) that I believe will elevate our project even more than I ever dreamed of. This project just went up several notches. And I already think big.
    That's all I can say about that for now :-)

As you can see, there are those who are desperately trying to erase Michael Jackson and his legacy from music history. We must not let this happen. We need to call them out and demand that they correct these calculated omissions.
    But have faith, we know the truth, and as long as we keep sharing it and passing it down to our future generations, the truth will become history again. That's the whole goal of this project... to be a concrete blueprint.

Last but not least...
    Thank you again for not only supporting me, but my uncle’s legacy. As I said before, it is an absolute honor to be working on this project. My uncle was the most amazing person I knew and I am grateful to do this for him.
    My uncle always said the song "Will You Be There" had a very special place in his heart. I can say, without a doubt, you guys ARE there for him... through thick and thin and I know he is proudly smiling from heaven.
    This gives us hope!

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,786 Times in 2,239 Posts

Let's do this!

Support the project: https://www.gofundme.com/f/untitled-michael-jackson-documentary-series
    Walk in truth, stand IN JUSTICE https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV?s=09

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

It sounds like this thing won't be out until 2021 or so. Taj needs to pick up the pace, this needs to stop being some side project he does for fun on the side of raising a family. We need a faster schedule with a timeline at the very least. This has been going on for 8 months now with really nothing more now then back in March.

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by travis3000 View Post
    It sounds like this thing won't be out until 2021 or so. Taj needs to pick up the pace, this needs to stop being some side project he does for fun on the side of raising a family. We need a faster schedule with a timeline at the very least. This has been going on for 8 months now with really nothing more now then back in March.
    I agree

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by travis3000 View Post
    Well he started filming now. So pre-production, which can be a lengthy process, seems to be done. Stay positive.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Electro For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Taj also said multiple times that he can’t give away too much info. The internet has eyes and ears. Everyone could guess that Tom Mesereau would be in the documentary, so that’s a safe thing to say in public.
    Twitter: @ScreenOrigami
    Pokémon Go: 5702 7276 8494

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ScreenOrigami For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered
    Level
    Thanks

I look forward to this. I'd rather have him taking his time to make a solid documentary clearing Michael's name, that explains as much as possible with verifiable proof, than something rushed that people can pick apart. Just shows he wants to do it right.
    We need to be patient. I get everybody wants to see it asap in the wake of LN. But LN lost its steam rather quickly and the media tried to make it look more than it actually was.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MoonwalkingKay For This Useful Post: