Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

Update for Saturday Oct 5th.

A lot has been happening, all of which is good.

Applehead Club Productions:
    The project will officially be made under this production name. The name “Applehead” is very important to me. It is the name my uncle Michael use to call me and my brothers as well as other friends. The name actually comes from the 3 Stooges. However to me hearing the word "Applehead" represents an incredible time of pie fights, water balloons, crank calls, and stink bombs. Since this project is being made with the help of some of those Appleheads from Michael's life, I thought this would be the perfect name for the production company.

The Square One Screening:
    On Sept 28th we attended the “Square One” Screening.
    The movie was amazing, and everything I hoped for and more. Danny Wu did an incredible job. It comes out today on youtube for free in less than an hour. It specifically deals with the 1993 MJ allegations. Please help spread this amazing doc cause the truth cannot be ignored any longer.
    I know we are trying to trend it on twitter today. Use the hashtag #SquareOneMJ

Here's where to see Square One..

The tide has turned and everyone is feeling it. Expect extreme pushback and more.
    The other side is desperately trying to stop this huge momentum we now have for the truth to be known.

After watching Square One, check out the interview Charles and I did with John Ziegler the day after the screening.

https://soundcloud.com/freespeechbro...d-tom-mesereau

As for this project. We have secured a couple of really important key MJ people and friends who are now onboard with this project. Please note...I am not trying to win a battle, my goal is to win the war. My purpose of this project is to rightfully reclaim and solidify my uncle’s legacy once and for all. This project will be for the history books.

I hate that I have to be so secretive but as you have seen even before Square One was shown, they are trying to discredit anyone who is pro Michael and stands up for him or any pro Michael news. I don’t want to tip my hat too early and give them a chance to sabotage this project. At the same time I know how important it is to keep you guys in the loop.
    More to come...

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

The number has went up it is now $191,344

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    The number has went up it is now $191,344
    Can you stop doing that please. People can see the number by going to the gofundme page.

Help Staff help you. Remember:

Read the Rules. Respect other members. Report offensive posts.

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Things are moving along: 11th november update
    ---

Wow! What a week!
    I am so happy with the progress we are making.
    We recently just filmed Tom Mesereau’s interview as the backbone for the 2005 trial.
    Tom, like always, was amazing and graciously gave us 8 hours of his time. I really appreciate him and how vigorously he defends my uncle and fights for the truth.

I also reconnected with someone (from my uncle’s past) that I believe will elevate our project even more than I ever dreamed of. This project just went up several notches. And I already think big.
    That's all I can say about that for now :-)

As you can see, there are those who are desperately trying to erase Michael Jackson and his legacy from music history. We must not let this happen. We need to call them out and demand that they correct these calculated omissions.
    But have faith, we know the truth, and as long as we keep sharing it and passing it down to our future generations, the truth will become history again. That's the whole goal of this project... to be a concrete blueprint.

Last but not least...
    Thank you again for not only supporting me, but my uncle’s legacy. As I said before, it is an absolute honor to be working on this project. My uncle was the most amazing person I knew and I am grateful to do this for him.
    My uncle always said the song "Will You Be There" had a very special place in his heart. I can say, without a doubt, you guys ARE there for him... through thick and thin and I know he is proudly smiling from heaven.
    Last edited by Lightbringer; 12-11-2019 at 03:56 AM.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lightbringer For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Things are moving along: 11th november update
    ---

Wow! What a week!
    I am so happy with the progress we are making.
    We recently just filmed Tom Mesereau’s interview as the backbone for the 2005 trial.
    Tom, like always, was amazing and graciously gave us 8 hours of his time. I really appreciate him and how vigorously he defends my uncle and fights for the truth.

I also reconnected with someone (from my uncle’s past) that I believe will elevate our project even more than I ever dreamed of. This project just went up several notches. And I already think big.
    That's all I can say about that for now :-)

As you can see, there are those who are desperately trying to erase Michael Jackson and his legacy from music history. We must not let this happen. We need to call them out and demand that they correct these calculated omissions.
    But have faith, we know the truth, and as long as we keep sharing it and passing it down to our future generations, the truth will become history again. That's the whole goal of this project... to be a concrete blueprint.

Last but not least...
    Thank you again for not only supporting me, but my uncle’s legacy. As I said before, it is an absolute honor to be working on this project. My uncle was the most amazing person I knew and I am grateful to do this for him.
    My uncle always said the song "Will You Be There" had a very special place in his heart. I can say, without a doubt, you guys ARE there for him... through thick and thin and I know he is proudly smiling from heaven.
    This gives us hope!

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,814 Times in 2,247 Posts

Let's do this!

Support the project: https://www.gofundme.com/f/untitled-michael-jackson-documentary-series
    Walk in truth, stand IN JUSTICE https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV?s=09

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

It sounds like this thing won't be out until 2021 or so. Taj needs to pick up the pace, this needs to stop being some side project he does for fun on the side of raising a family. We need a faster schedule with a timeline at the very least. This has been going on for 8 months now with really nothing more now then back in March.

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Overall activity: 94.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by travis3000 View Post
    It sounds like this thing won't be out until 2021 or so. Taj needs to pick up the pace, this needs to stop being some side project he does for fun on the side of raising a family. We need a faster schedule with a timeline at the very least. This has been going on for 8 months now with really nothing more now then back in March.
    I agree

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by travis3000 View Post
    Well he started filming now. So pre-production, which can be a lengthy process, seems to be done. Stay positive.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Electro For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 543 Posts

Taj also said multiple times that he can’t give away too much info. The internet has eyes and ears. Everyone could guess that Tom Mesereau would be in the documentary, so that’s a safe thing to say in public.
    Twitter: @ScreenOrigami
    Pokémon Go: 5702 7276 8494

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ScreenOrigami For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered
    Level
    Thanks

I look forward to this. I'd rather have him taking his time to make a solid documentary clearing Michael's name, that explains as much as possible with verifiable proof, than something rushed that people can pick apart. Just shows he wants to do it right.
    We need to be patient. I get everybody wants to see it asap in the wake of LN. But LN lost its steam rather quickly and the media tried to make it look more than it actually was.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MoonwalkingKay For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Taj Jackson will be live today with the Michael Jackson Innocent Project on youtube, to reflect on the year of 2019 and to give further updates on his film project. All donations during the stream will go to the funding of Tajs documentary. We really need to support Taj, so please watch and if you can spare a dime, then do it :-)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,501 Times in 937 Posts

Taj just confirms the title of the documentary.

”The Truth Runs Marathons”
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PoP For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,244 Times in 4,161 Posts

Update by Taj from yesterday

https://www.gofundme.com/f/thetruthr...cp+share-sheet

With 2019 finally coming to a close, 2020 will be OUR year. There is A LOT of pro Michael Jackson videos, docs and specials coming down the pipe line in 2020 that I am truly excited about. I thank everyone who is out there tirelessly spreading the truth everyday about my uncle. I always knew that there are way more of us then there are of them and 2019 proved it. When we are united and focused, there is nothing we can't do. Cancel Culture took their biggest and deadliest cannon and fired it directly at Michael Jackson's legacy. What they didn't expect was for his friends, family, and incredible fans to put themselves in front of the blast. My uncle would be so thankful and grateful for all of you. I look forward to 2020, because with the release of "The Truth Runs Marathons", we will finally put to rest all the ridiculous decades of lies and hold those accountable for spreading and profiting off them.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

When does the movie comes out?