Wade Robson - The Real Story (Documentary)

Please continue to share this video. It seames to be very effective when you follow the very positive actual reactions in the comment section!
Maybe we should make a thread collecting helpful video content to share with people in these days!

With the way this video is going VIRAL. I think we all should promote it and spread it as much as possible!

Hit the like button on youtube and share it as much as possible. We should not underestimate how impact it could have, if it truly goes viral.

There was a news piece in the uk yesterday about how young people watch youtube far more than t.v or any other platform.lets not underestimate the power it can have in getting the facts out there. This is something the scum media cannot control

"Wade Robson and Michael Jackson: The true story" has now over 400 000 views.
The reactions in the commentsection are mostly very positive.
Continue to share it to celebrate 500 000 views soon!

And when this trash come out. these are the types of film on Wade and James that has to be revealed. They can not be ignored. Yes, this HBO can not meet witht Estate but others who report on this trassh will have to deal with the Estate. The mere fact thagt HBO did not want o meet with the Estate says alot. They do not want fairness.

There was a news piece in the uk yesterday about how young people watch youtube far more than t.v or any other platform.lets not underestimate the power it can have in getting the facts out there. This is something the scum media cannot control
Exactly.

Thanks for sharing this video. I cannot believe that the media is eating up the Wade Robson documentary.... he is clearly deceiving for profit. He is utterly shameless

I think we can share under this topic other new good videos too who were uploaded to defend MJ and exposeing th lies of Wade & James.

Here is a new good one from "Michael Jackson Innocent Project":

Last edited:
Here is a new VERY GOOD podcast with important people who knew Michael and defend him:
When you comment under the video you must expect very evil attacks from some well known haters/trolls.

Evan Chandler comes across as a male chauvinist pig. He really believed that if he could humiliate Michael Jackson, he'd get everything he wanted. Typical criminal thinking. They don't think things through, the repercussions. If they did, criminals wouldn't focus on their warped egos. It's some kind of lack of self-control. Evan believed he could control Jordy, his ex wife and most of all, Michael Jackson. For whatever reason, Evan felt threatened by Michael Jackson. He felt emasculated (made weaker or less effective) by Jordy, June and Michael. He told Dave Schwartz as much. If Evan's timeline was not met, then the one with the most money caves to Evan the dentist. Michael thought if he gave Evan money, Evan would stop acting like he'd been castrated and emasculated (to deprive (a man) of his male strength, role, etc.) Speed up to date, we now have Jimmy and Wade feeling the same as Evan Chandler, emasculated (to make (a man) feel less masculine) by Michael Jackson's Estate.

New serie "Proving MJ's Innocence 'Fact by Fact' " of "The Michael Jackson Innocent Project" with the new Video "Fact #1: The Settlement did not buy Michael's Freedom":

Please share the videos the Michael Jackson Innocent Project more often to help that they get more views, attention and subscribers.

Last edited:
I find it a very good move from the forum member wendyluvsmj to post this video yesterday:

The destination to being relevant again after distroyed his career six years ago with his crazy abbuse claim, he defintly reaches now with LN.
But only with using Michael again.

Last edited:
Great video about Victor Gutierrez, the author behind James Safechuck's allegations:

Here is a new good video about Adrian McManus from same channe who made other good videos to Leaving Neverland too:

Please give all those videos views, thumbs up, comments ( when possible), to get relevant, attention ( good ratings) for people when they make searches about LN, Wade, James, Michael Jackson on YouTube.

Last edited:
I have seen all the videos on this channel " Mean Machine" now.
They are all very good so I want post all their videos which are not alredy been posted, that you can give them easyer the views they need cause they all deseves attention:

"HBO & Leaving Neverland: the double standard about allegations"

"Leaving Neverland and Michael Jackson: the media opus"

"Michael Jackson / Justice VS Greed"

"Michael Jackson: Top 3 Leaving Neverland issues"

"Leaving Neverland: Brandi Jackson shatters Wade Robson's narrative"

Back