Collecting Resources Which Explains Michael's Relationship with Children

You know videos showing Michael with children or better quotes, videos which explains Michaels relationship with children and why he surounded himself often and closly with them?
Then post it here.
I have many things collected in the last year I will post it step by step!

Last edited:
Re: Collecting matirial which shows Michael with children and explains his relationship with them

Michael reminded me alot of grandmother.

Re: Collecting matirial which shows Michael with children and explains his relationship with them

There is a bunch of footage on youtube but if you are working on a project like that - I would urge you to focus on the comfort the kids had with Michael over stressing on explaining what Michael liked about children. Honestly it's a story that everyone has heard and by now people take it as an excuse 'MJ fallowers' mimic because of what Michael has said.

Showing clips with kids, showing how friendly/light hearted the children are around Michael - focusing on the fact that children usually fear there predator and show signs of stress.. Kids around Michael were free, they made fun of him, they kind of pushed him around and so on..

That is where the beauty could be found, us rehashing what they've heard only gets "them" making fun of us.. Oh and of course there are hours of footage of him inside of Childrens hospitals, showing Michael in a structured environment around kids - doing something positive definitely highlights his heart.. I always liked the clip of the little kid that didn't have fully working hands feeding Michael. Michaels face lights up and shows a soft side to Mike..

Never forget Ryan White!!

There is a bunch of footage on youtube but if you are working on a project like that - I would urge you to focus on the comfort the kids had with Michael over stressing on explaining what Michael liked about children. Honestly it's a story that everyone has heard and by now people take it as an excuse 'MJ fallowers' mimic because of what Michael has said.

Showing clips with kids, showing how friendly/light hearted the children are around Michael - focusing on the fact that children usually fear there predator and show signs of stress.. Kids around Michael were free, they made fun of him, they kind of pushed him around and so on..

That is where the beauty could be found, us rehashing what they've heard only gets "them" making fun of us.. Oh and of course there are hours of footage of him inside of Childrens hospitals, showing Michael in a structured environment around kids - doing something positive definitely highlights his heart.. I always liked the clip of the little kid that didn't have fully working hands feeding Michael. Michaels face lights up and shows a soft side to Mike..

Never forget Ryan White!!

I am already working on new, better project since a week, I mentioned in a other thread.
I whould love when experts of the MJ-Allegation cases and supportive YouTube Videos which were made over the last years whould do a factcheck on this video collection, and help to find new good or better videos for the collection, to make it a perfect collection to share it with people in these days.
This is the link to the collection:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIKkIBznNo7r1sS6oTym7X9-Zoq3LcS4n
Please answer me in the other thread.

Last edited:
Back