Looking for a Particular Picture

83magic

Proud Member
hi :) I believe it's my first time posting in this section..

i'm having trouble finding a picture from 1983 with Michael wearing the red zipper jacket from 'beat it'. he's also wearing purple jeans, and is in some kind of mid dance pose with his feet turned outwards. I understand that is was part of a collection where his brothers also featured (I think marlon was dressed as a police officer), but i'm only looking for the picture with just Michael.

all I can find at the moment are fanmade animations, but i'm looking for the real thing. can anyone help me?

Re: looking for a particular picture

Not the best quality, but it`s all I could find

589083_1291134170786_full.jpg

Looks like this is the one! I couldn't find anything else, either.

Re: looking for a particular picture

Not the best quality, but it`s all I could find

589083_1291134170786_full.jpg

this is the one! thank you so much :) I didn't think I would see the full length version again let alone in this size.

this is what I call iconic!

I wonder what the name of this photoshoot is?

this was actually used as the 'thriller' single cover in some countries..

of course, purple is my favourite colour - so to see Michael embracing it is a bonus :)

I just googled "michael jackson beat it photoshoot" and it popped out :D
Michael's silhouette was also used for a t-shirt released a couple of years ago, I remember a picture of Brad Pitt wearing it

I found the group photo, and edited it in my collection. I like how Michael had a 'glossy sheen'. I think I might need a photbucket account to post it though? my laptop settings won't allow that :(

that's the one! there's also another one where they're all smiling, and Michael looks like he's doing that 'shovelling' move from their 'shake your body' performances.

I wonder if this was before or after Motown 25? they also did another shoot together - which is where Michael's yellow vest images, that were used for the various 'thriller' single covers around the world came from.

I heard that Michael did his own makeup for Motown 25. isn't that amazing? :) I think that was one of his best looks. his artistry extended beyond the music.

Back