Project: Video Collection Response to "Leaving Neverland"

Video Collection "Michael Jackson - "Leaving Neverland": The Truth to watch"

I am working since two days on a YouTube video collection ( Playlist) we can share to educate people about the truth in the allegation cases and the truth about Michael.
The actual title is:
"Team MJ 's Response to "Leaving Neverland" - The Truth to watch!" (But we can change this.)
I have already collected maaany videos from which I think people should watch.
Now I want your support to make this (actual not public collection) really perfect.
Please watch the whole collection.
Then answer the following questions:

Which videos in the collection are incorrect in their content and why?

Which great videos do you know that should also be in this collection?

Which videos are not good enough to be in the collection?

Do you want to exchange videos (for examble music videos)?

When you want to add new videos it whould be good when they don't repeat too much from the content of other videos.
To say something about the chronlogy of the videos: Everything about the actual Wade/James - Cases comes first, then comes important summerys about the allegation cases, then the videos follows a rogh timelime trough MJs life and after the allegation subject is over a few videos to a few other MJ subejects follows at the end.
I think we should discuss the collection conent a few days, delate, add content until a deadline then check the new playlist and finish it a few days later.
What do you think?

Here is the link to the collection:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIKkIBznNo7r1sS6oTym7X9-Zoq3LcS4n

Last edited:
Re: Video Collection "Michael Jackson - "Leaving Neverland": The Truth to watch

After a few corrections I have aired the long video collection yesterday called now "Michael Jackson - "Leaving Neverland": The truth to watch".
(Sadly, wihout factchecking from experts about the videos. But I belive everthing what the people in the videos are telling is true.)
You can share the whole collection or parts from it when you want to help people to understand who Michael was and that he is innocent.
I will always update the collection with new matirial.
(Things about "Leaving Neverland" Wade & James will always appear in the beginning part of the Playlist.)

You still can correct and improve the collection in answering the questions I postet above.
But when you want to say now that contents of videos are incorrect plese do this only when you are really sure about this, have double checked it and give a proof for this when possible.)

Positive feedback on this collection is also welcome.

I am still searching good videos which explaines that MJ was only sexual interested in woman and was not gay for example. (But with no fake girlfriends.)

You can also subscribe to my channel (which is still very young). "ManBehindTheMirrOr - Collections" (https://www.youtube.com/user/Titanin1984 ) where I always release new Video Collections to different themes about Michael.

Last edited:
Why on earth are you sharing this video on the playlist? A video showing Wade dancing to Michael Jackson in 1990 does absolutely no good to us at all.

To answer your question here.
Wade was already 8 in that video of 1990. So he danced after all horrible painful things he claimed whould have happened to him months before to the music of his molester, idolized, honared him when he could have chossed every other music to dance to!
Also he could have choosed every other song of MJ but it had to be "The Way You Make Me Feel"???
Very strange for a sexual abused victim from MJ.
For me its a little evidence that the relationship between MJ and Wade was in reality compleatly harmless and this molestations haven't took place.
I see it not as a negative thing to share this video.

Last edited:
Back