Open letter to Jordan Chandler

I dont think jordan is looking at this site

I dont think jordan is looking at this site

Me neither, but if you read the letter it is intended that fans spread it cross the net and that it will get his intention.

There is a chance that it could get some reaction from him, but actually we don't what the reaction would be.
He may remain silent.
He may come forward and confirm he wasn't molested
OR
He may come forward and say that he was.

we have no idea what his moral compass will tell him. Silence, truth or lie.

Let's just wait and see.

I am of two minds whether this would work or not. And yes, it could backfire however... if we could just reach out to his moral compass and point him in the right direction, with love and support he could come forward.

He signed an agreement back in the days. He is not allowed to talk about the allegations or it will be a breach and he could end up paying a huge fine for it.

MJ is gone and if Jordan admits he lied and his father, who is also dead, put him up to do it, Jordan can do it. People will understand. he is would not be the first and he would not be the last to admit a parent put a kid up to lie for money.

Honestly, staying silent is in Jordan and Gavin's best interest.

I completely understand why people want them to come forward and speak on their behalf, but there is absolutely no outcome that would work in their favors.

AlwaysThere;4240250 said:

I completely understand why people want them to come forward and speak on their behalf, but there is absolutely no outcome that would work in their favors.

I agree with you. Odds are he will never talk and better odds we would not like what he says. He would stick to the story we all have to remember they took the money. Either way he doesn’t want to get involved. Better to leave him alone.

Agree. Gavins to busy lieing in court trying to protect his girlfriend beating little brother.and best chance with chandler was after evan blew his head off. He has no reason to turn his life upside down .nothing to gain

elusive moonwalker;4240258 said:
Agree. Gavins to busy lieing in court trying to protect his girlfriend beating little brother.and best chance with chandler was after evan blew his head off. He has no reason to turn his life upside down .nothing to gain
If he ever wanted to get out of tre role as accuser and let Wade and Jimmy take that instead this is an opportunity. He was just a kid forced in to it but they are adults. I don’t expect him to do it, he probably won’t I’m just saying you should never say never.

we should offer jordy a good amount of money to speak out the truth. maybe he only asks for 20mio.

Wow, that letter was written very reasonably and respectfully. Wouldn't it be wonderful if it would bring the result we all hope for.

Wow, that letter was written very reasonably and respectfully. Wouldn't it be wonderful if it would bring the result we all hope for.

We can hope, but I wouldn't bet on it if his cowardice life depends on it.

I will hope, because I choose to believe the best in him. And I believe in prayer. May God bless you Jordan Chandler regardless. What will be will be.

I will hope, because I choose to believe the best in him. And I believe in prayer. May God bless you Jordan Chandler regardless. What will be will be.

Easy to say when it's not you who's life he destroyed, Jordan will never come forward, he knows what he did and decided to keep the money

No chance he'd do the right thing. If you lied for money in a legal setting, would you ever go back on it when you had nothing to gain from it?

When I go I know my conscience will be clean, however.

Easy to say when it's not you who's life he destroyed, Jordan will never come forward, he knows what he did and decided to keep the money

It was easy for me to say.

We shall see what happens, and if this letter will help or not.

I am of two minds whether this would work or not. And yes, it could backfire however... if we could just reach out to his moral compass and point him in the right direction, with love and support he could come forward.

His moral compass is messed up. It is far too late to expect anything from Jordan Chandler except silence. If he was ever going to stand up for Michael Jackson he would have done it a long time ago. Documentaries and letters won't change anything, in my opinion, but I would be ecstatic to admit, one day, that I was wrong about him.

Let's leave God out of it, please.

Me neither, but if you read the letter it is intended that fans spread it cross the net and that it will get his intention.

There is a chance that it could get some reaction from him, but actually we don't what the reaction would be.
He may remain silent.
He may come forward and confirm he wasn't molested
OR
He may come forward and say that he was.

we have no idea what his moral compass will tell him. Silence, truth or lie.

Let's just wait and see.

i see no way jordie seeing this letter whatsoever

Mikky Dee;4240307 said:
His moral compass is messed up. It is far too late to expect anything from Jordan Chandler except silence. If he was ever going to stand up for Michael Jackson he would have done it a long time ago. Documentaries and letters won't change anything, in my opinion, but I would be ecstatic to admit, one day, that I was wrong about him.
Well, he did get legal emancipation and there were people willing to testify that he told then he would never speak to his parents again because of ”what they made him do”. He was not able to stand up to Tom Sneddon and Evan Chandler but they are not here anymore but he didn’t testify for the prosecution either. From what I hear I don’t think Gavin Arvizo has any moral compass at all but with Jordan Chandler it is not impossible.

I really don't like the tone of the letter, in its entirety. It sounds very "cap in hand"....as though we are desperately (and respectfully) begging for Jordan Chandler to throw us a bone. The whole thing is based on the assumption that he cares about Michael's legacy (which is debatable) and there's another assumption, too - that ALL Michael Jackson fans feel the same way about him (which is also highly debatable). Apparently, according to the letter, if fans haven't forgiven him and all of his family and friends, then they have become a "negative part of the community". Nope. I don't accept that line, at all.

Good point considering the fact he is the reason why this whole thing started we shouldnt hold our breathe and hope he will come out cuz he wont

Copy from an old post

Quote Originally Posted by respect77 View Post

Yes, Evan Chandler was bipolar. Explains a lot of things in his irrational behaviour....

A girl who went to school together with Jordan is Josephine Zohny. She has blogs, she is on Twitter too ( http://twitter.com/jzohny ). She is one to whom Jordan said Michael never did anything to him. You can find her name at the end of this document that lists the defense's potential witnesses: http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs...mlimexcltw.pdf

Had Jordan come to the stand she would have been called in to testify about what Jordan told her.

He signed an agreement back in the days. He is not allowed to talk about the allegations or it will be a breach and he could end up paying a huge fine for it.
Pretty sure that death would null and void that.

And he could easily break the silence that came with the settlement. Andrea Constand signed a settlement agreement for millions with Cosby. All it took was a judge to break it and her signature. That's why their depositions became part of the new criminal trial. And she wasn't required to pay a dime back, either.

Back